What the fuck happened to Western males?

What the fuck happened to Western males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

And the poos. Dont forget the poos

Women. Just a daily reminder that they ruined Rome and they'll ruin us too if we don't take their rights away.

looks like his face is trying to escape his head

In australia we call it (((skills shortage))) where we don't pay apprentice workers and so every kid and their dog want to go to university and get a big loan.

You photoshopped them. That is clearly a guy from some channel about eating things that you have shooped a video game system into his hand instead of food.

Video games

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

it just struck me that this isn't just a feminine facial expression, it's a child's facial expression too. it's like a very small child who had too much sugar and is running around screaming. this could function as a small puzzle piece toward normalizing pedophilia, because when a grown man whose hairline is receding and already going white is making a face like this, it is a subversive wordless assertion that age isn't real, and therefore age shouldn't factor into consent laws.

Actually, it's the guy with the world record for the biggest mouth.

and of course he's eating fast food

>implying you're not shoveling down nachos all day

What else would you do with a fucking huge mouth but eat the biggest burgers there is?

yeah good question. You should begin with explaining yourself. I want a first hand explanation, kraut.

Jews, soy, feminism, etc.

Sucking multiple BBC at the same time

Soy

Daily reminder that when polled, the majority of women didn’t want the right to vote. They thought it was unfair that they could vote without being in the draft.

Daily reminder women were overwhelmingly right wing in the states up until the last few decades.

Woman can be great, but we have to provide the society to cultivate them.

This will be a hard record to hold onto in 2018

they think they're making this face :D

Too much comfy life = degradation
It’s only your fault and also liberal kikes and libshits. Better kill shitskins in real life and conquer new territory than kill zombies in video games

he looks like a snapping turtle. They sit still with their mouth open using their tongue as b8 and when a fit takes the b8 they bite it so hard they could bite through metal.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

What happened to smiling? Same question goes for women with duckface.

America: the post

Dude is German ain't he?

>Hard times the poster.

This is why SB shills on Sup Forums make at least 50 anti-Jordan Peterson bashing threads a day. A man who motivates young white men to take responsibility and preserve their culture is an existential thread to modern leftists.

Bingo friend, our generation was the most babied since the boomers, for just as the boomer’s parents had a tough life, WWII, so to did ours, the market crash of the 70’s/80’s, and the rise of islam, which till the political correctness reared its ugly head, was known to be the new threat to America in the same way Naziism/communism was. So we were all held close, cuddled to much, or not at all, and the internet raised us. Both outcomes are fucked up.

So here most of us are today, in our 30’s and all we can think of is the toys r us theme song, “I don’t want to grow up, I want to be a toys r us kid”.

western females got rights and used them to gain sexual and political power over us by convincing men they need to concede their beliefs in order to get laid

saged. thess threads never stop do they?

They were always the same; you just failed to notice.

I never understood the whole meme with the agape mouth guy and a Nintendo switch

But LITERALLY EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PICTURE OF A NINTENDO SWITCH AND A PERSON THEY HAVE THIS RETARDED ASS LOOK OF EXCITEMENT ...

What does it mean Sup Forums ???

Wot

Soy

please tell me this is a parody
fpbp

We need a war

Soy and Manchildren

Nintendo fans are mostly immature

2018 is going to be great

amen

You're all just jealous that these go...boys get more pussy than you.

That's not fast food, Paco.

>those ears
lil bitch dunno how 2 guard

Nice

Nah you are both wrong. Corporations in the entertainment industry coopted technology to keep manchildren in their pockets for many years. Parents use it to babysit children and these grow up to use it to avoid the challenges of life. Millennials are a uniquely weak generation that has no respect from the businesses that exploit them or the foreign peoples that consume their resources and fulfill life's obligations at their expense

Lol

That’s your ideal man-fuck

Is that the pope in SA?

This bullshit even affects pryaniki.

Too much tap water

Yep

capitalism dumbs people down

holy kekerony

20th century schizsoy man

>Daily reminder that when polled, the majority of women didn’t want the right to vote. They thought it was unfair that they could vote without being in the draft.
Source.

What’s this from?

soy

What is it about that face that makes me want to murder anyone who makes it?

>sonyggers have already expended all two of the numale soytendo pics so they've resorted to making fakes
sad

Grug tribe want great caveman again. Grug smash!

Ironic the only true open mouth smile there is the minion.

chocolate soy milk is actually delicious, if I wasn't soy intolerant I'd certainly drink more of it

That just looks like a man excited to play video games.

Fug off grug, you hagged Craig's elegshuns.

Grag's*

Hanz, get the luger

underrated digits

Jews did this to us

Soygoy got ovedosed on soy. Thats what happened.

Liberalism

tfw my name is Cameron and someone spells it 'Kameron'
I have a curbstomp cure for that faggot

Fucking lel

This new one makes me smile
thx

:0 < Soy

The Virgin soyboy mouth vs the Chad "smile like a donut"

Someone make this a meme.

If this is true then i see nothing wrong.

this happened

>iTs A FeAr GRiMAce GUisE

surprise face lengthens the face so most of these fat soyboys look a little slimmer, it opens the eyes, and helps them look like their smiling because their awkward NEET asses cant smile normally and are too insecure to look serious in photos.
its really not that complicated guys.

It's called infantilization motherfuckers and in animals it makes them more docile and cublike.

Can't imagine why the fuck they'd want to do that

In case you didn't realise this is the man who can open his mouth the biggest in the world and the wii are shopped

nigga why are white people so fucking gay lmao

what the fuck is he so scared of?

that one is off the dollar menu
*mexico invades*

When Nintendo switch announces a partnership with Soylent the record is gonna get smashed

Jewdarn Petershtein is a fucking kike.
Gas him
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc

based japs

Women here and in Czechia are more right wing than soyboys are. We need to halt the divisive subversion at the beginning and keep the roles of genders defined as they were. Women contribute society greatly, is as mothers and ideological protectors of children. Not as CEOs

>nintendo fans immature
so explain all the sony fanboys shitposting in Sup Forums and not giving proper responses?

So? There's hundreds of other similar photos.

yes.