Who here close to NEETdom?

Who here close to NEETdom?

hows the life on the other side fellow bois, I'm close to giving up for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im 31 and still dont know what to do with my life.

>be me
>get out of hs with 2 tech. certs
>military wont stop sending me shit
>high sat
>work medium-paying manual labor job in the meantime to get /fit/
Feels good, sorry cucks

what kind of feel do you feel

It's perfectly fine to drop out of society because society is sick.

Don't forget that. You are more healthy "alone" away from society but seeking out like minds on the internet.

There is no shame in choosing not to participate in what is largely a sham. Only participate enough to get by. Live frugal and pursue your hobbies.

just go on welfare my man

If you drop out of soceity, then how will we gas the kikes race war now?
We got this jewed-up society because (((they))) participated, withdrawling will let (((them))) win further

NEET here or artistic freelancer however you want to call it.

The Clever Jews controls us with money. Dropping out and becoming self-sufficient again is their worst nightmare.

They are a parasite that lives off interest; taxes and Keeping Up With The Joneses.

They cannot control us with force. They use manipulation; coercion and obfuscation.

Is true, but there is more than Jews, theres Bezos types as well.

However, instead of dropping out 'dont play their game'.

Self sufficient is a myth, impossible, you need to be locally sufficient. That is, have a local community network, church is usually the easiest. Have a skill, whatever it is, and work for eachother whenever possible.

Be like immigrants and always keep money in family or in your close group whenever possible.

Sure, there are hybrid solutions.

You can't straight-up homestead without it being a pain in the ass. I plan on hybrid homesteading where I work part time for shekels and then do some of the easier tasks like set up a solar system; garden; raise eggs and perhaps sell woodworking; plow service, etc.

You have to cut the Clever Jew out at every turn you can without wasting too much effort.
>Self Suficiency
>Keep money in families
>Barter and trade, hand down items within family.
>Embrace minimalism and only spend money on items that achieve an honest happiness.
>Live small like the Asians do. Refuse a lifetime of mortgages.
>Cook your own food from raw ingredients
>Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses
>Starve the government anyway you know how.

Remember the the Clever Jew enslaves us using money. We can turn the tables on him by reducing our need for his money.

You'll have a lot more time to draw pink wojaks

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

>close to
Join us in the sun, brother

>If you drop out of soceity, then how will we gas the kikes race war now?
How's that coming along, wagie? Happening any day now, right? Great plan, the best way to oppose a system is to support it by exhausting yourself with 8 daily hours of labor - indeed, history shows us that social and political change is always enacted by people that live a stable and responsible life, and not those desperate angry NEETs that have nothing to lose.

>TFW trust fund baby only child and sole beneficiary to The Inheritance

How much clients you on right now?

I think NEETdom is the best life for the undateable

comfy lad. snuggle in

How many stars are there?

Scuse me? Girls love a man free from the system

I didn't say all NEETs were undateable. RIP your reading comprehension

Scuse me? RIP you, buddy