Do you think the government uses "fictional" media to psychologically prepare people for secretly possible doomsday...

Do you think the government uses "fictional" media to psychologically prepare people for secretly possible doomsday scenarios?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMRdJaAMP1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=orUu0fQJee0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fictional

you mean like 9/11 and russian hackers?

of course! Although I doubt it is for preparing the people. More like terrorizing them

Or similarly, telegraph to enemies the things that would be done to enemies

Nah, cannibalism is just an organic fun new trend, citizen. Don't be a conspiratard. Lol.

>Do you think the government uses "fictional" media to psychologically prepare people for secretly possible doomsday scenarios?

it's not a secret... zombie Apocalypse films are about famine.

And the military actually trains for zombie type scenarios.

youtu.be/bMRdJaAMP1Y

>>fictional
>implying that once ion diffusion through cell membranes is stopped by prions, a cell needs more than a minimum of ATP produced by simple glycolysis to reanimate.

This.

Also the bible on several occasions mentions that there are "returner" and that there will be a time when people would like to die but cant.

>zombie Apocalypse films are about famine.
Interesting, I suppose that is sort of a subtext.
I always thought that it was more an elaborately veiled musing on how people are mechanical and predictable in their actions and "are the real zombies". Which is why a common trope has been zombies doing vaguely human things to show that the mindless creature still goes to the mall and stands in lines or whatever just you.

They use doomsday shit to make people afraid of what will happen if they decide to get rid of the elite.

Psychological propaganda to make you think that their way of running the show is the best possible scenario

EARTH IS FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Sup Forums is a square-earth board.

Shills spent time pushing flat-earth. Now "debunking" it. These guys have it easier than Tariq Nasheed. Although they probably don't make as much doing it.

First time i saw a sky scraper being destroyed top down. ring a bell ??

youtube.com/watch?v=orUu0fQJee0

True story CDC has done actual studies on how to deal with a “zombie apocalypse”, so what do YOU think OP?

Zombies have always been a palatable way to get normies comfortable with "otherizing" and shooting other people without feeling guilt.

Not really. It's more about subjecting people to meaningless fictions that are nontheless intriguing, thus priming them to be receptive to whatever propoganda they weave into the character narratives.