Introducing Australia's first Aboriginal skater at the olympics

Introducing Australia's first Aboriginal skater at the olympics.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5141396/harley-windsor-skater-2018-winter-olympics/
youtube.com/watch?v=lglOY-jehPE
newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"aboriginal"

we wuz abos n shit

time.com/5141396/harley-windsor-skater-2018-winter-olympics/

>Australian figure skater Harley Windsor is making history as Australia’s first indigenous Winter Olympian.

The 21-year-old athlete will compete in figure skating pairs with Russian-born Ekaterina “Katia” Alexandrovskaya

BLACKED

I always knew australia was white

>implying he didn't grow up in a desert hunting for weegee grubs
>implying he dint have a black grandaddy (on his father's side of course)

nice try user he's as boong as me

>Windsor, the youngest of nine siblings, was raised in an aboriginal community in a Sydney suburb called Rooty Hill,

You can't make this shit up

>sydney aboriginals
>not redfern

is this real life

>not claiming 1/1000th aboriginal ancestry so you can get the good centrelink

Shiggy diggy

the prerequisites for being an official abo are only to be recognised by a tribe leader

>claiming yourself as 1% abo to leech off the government and reap the benefits

Can someone explain to me how the abo genes can be breed out so quickly (I assume he's 10-25% abo)? Or is it a blatant lie?

>literally just a white man

Damn you got me user nice brain

He's so black our eyes haven't evolved enough to see it, so our eyes are playing tricks on us and he just appears white. I fucking love the kings new outfit.

>not being victim card abo along with white privilege in one package

brainlets never learn.

whats this hairstyle called

He's cock eyed

you should know mr 56%

EL

as an actual part abbo I usually stare at that box like it murdered my family. there shouldn't be any special blood rights for any race in this country. I understand the irony of a mudblood talking like this.

Had a whole program for it, if I remember right it takes only 3 generations to remove 95% of the phenotypical features.

These days all you have to do is say you are aboriginal and you are forevermore "indigenous".
What the hell is wrong with this country?

the Slav #7

don't they ever get called out ?

REMAIN BRITON

m8 the only we can tell a bunch of Scandinavian born UN reps to fuck off is by saying "look at how much money we are throwing at aboriginals

two card counters m8.
White people scared of offending Abos and Abo's feel inferior to white man and the women want his genes.

that's a mystery.

do you look like la creatura...?

must require a lot of cognitive dissonance

Reminiscent of the first 'woman' that won the Starcraft 2 tournament

see

Aboriginal genes are recessive as fuck.

Also he's probably 1/64th Aboriginal.

How do I become an abo, and what goodies will I get?

Jesus christ that's ugly

Interest free housing loan, free health (more than whitey), employment based on need to fill "quota", not on skills or suitability etc

yeah but we could throw FORTY GOLDMINES at them and they'd still be the same in my opinion.

yes.

>goodies will I get?
Fucking want to be nigger

And if you don't feel like working you can live indefinitely on ABSTUDY while doing indigenous studies.

>how do I become

just ask the jewish grannies down it hobart they got this abbo status shit on lockdown

Hey guys, can i move to australia and become an abo ?

Meanwhile indigenous Australians are suffering in rural communities from family violence, substance abuse and lack of strong role models whilst the 1/64th white aborigines that live in trendy inner city suburbs and have never experienced any hardship are wasting everybody's time and money trying to change Australia Day.

someone should make the abo brain meme for getting ahead in Australian society

indeed but beautiful at the same time. like witnessing evolution

In this case devolution

stop bringing down the black man m8, they've worked hard to get to where they are.

when in doubt check the hair. or in this case, the hairline

god I hope you're trolling

is there a reason they sleep in the sun?

wow they grow up so fast

>dat tiny cranial capacity

jesus christ her forehead is an inch tall

her skull is full abbo tho. the nose ridge, occipital ridge, ja line, etc.

Can you just say you are anything, and people have to respect your choice?
Is that really how the world works now?

they're designed for it I guess

their intelligence must take a huge hit

even if 1/16 abbo, that'd be like a 4 point hit

>jesus christ her forehead is an inch tall
She doesn't have a forehead so much as a onehead.

>Meanwhile indigenous Australians are suffering in rural communities from family violence, substance abuse
Do desert abos really live in 3rd world tier places ? Is this common or are these just a few villages ?
youtube.com/watch?v=lglOY-jehPE

i love Alizee

he is, the 1/64th aboriginals usually just want to live their life and not think about their ancestry. a lot of them would be ashamed to admit their heritage, or joke that it's the reason they are an alcoholic. almost all of the protesters are much more recent arrivals to the country. real abbos are sniffing fuel and hunting gutters for durries they don't give a shit about "muh invasion day"

if this post hurts your feel feels I may just throw some (((statistics))) your way

This. Kinda. Also let those rural community ones die out.

they sleep at night :/

I'd imagine it's like wagon burners here, or Eskimos
Most of them live in third world conditions, and get a sizable monthly entitlement from the government

How the fuck is her skin so perfect? There's not a single mark anywhere.

Photoshop and/or makeup

>they sleep at night :/
Yeah but at night the sun shines in Australia, therefore they sleep in the sun, you cannot refute my logic.

Bullshit. The 1/64ths are the worst by a mile in a political sense. The 1/64ths in your imaginary world are those who don’t know it. Once the find out, the vast majority want gibs.

Just look at the increase between the last two censuses. 2011 to 2016 the about population increased by 17.4%, this is like 3-4 times what could be considered birth rate.

>Is this common

roughly this red area

Been a long time since i've heard wagon burner. Good one

a lot of people who are part abo don't say it on the census cuz they're cared of anudda stolen generator

Is it actually cosy enough to sleep like that year round? I'm from melbourne and haven't been into the interior, only gone to shekelcoast a few times

You honestly think, I’m 2011 and 2016 there was a sizeable population who don’t identify as aboriginal because they fear another (well technically a first) stolen generation? Put down the glass barbie m8.

this dude looks about 1% victim

So they're basically kept in shacks in remote areas where everything is done by charities or govt workers and the government just throws money at them hoping that they will somehow fix their situation ?

>its another bash the abos thread while ignoring the real problem - chinks
to be fair half of you are chinks so makes sense

No, the government entitlements are part of a treaty that's over 100 years old.
There reservations are technically their own nations ,and we pay them to live there

*their

What else is there to do? There a programs so that the top 10% of abos can get a half decent education or a trade. The rest just aren't go to achieve above minimum wage jobs - if that.

Those poor starving dogs at 3:08 gave me the feels

Most have come to accept Australia being

White people don't exist anymore, everybody is black

his parents are both at least partially white and he got lucky in the chromosome lottery.

>ready to help in Chinese salt mines
M8 we can easily turn this around in under 5 years. Cap visas, no permanent residency ever from student visas and no family chain visas.

(((They))) might not go down without a fight, but the ship hasn’t sailed too far.

>The 1/64ths are the worst by a mile in a political sense.

yeah. there was a white woman at my old work who claimed to be part indigenous and used it as an excuse to be an utter fuckwit to every one. there was another 1/64th abo woman who was a typical greens voting sjw. on the other hand there was a dark skinned aboriginal girl (except she had green eyes) who worked there too and she was a decent person, not uppity or aggro or anything.

>Most have come to accept Australia being

newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw