White people stop breeding REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Putin's family values: This weeks classic takes us to Russia to meet the country's most prolific parents. The government's expansionist intentions have extended into family life, where they award ultra-fertile parents, including a family with 18 children.

>But the darker side of the resurgence of traditional values is the rise in homophobia and removal of women’s rights. Marcel Theroux went to find out more.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpdkDZIkMbg

Homophobia, nuclear family, white children, boys learning to defend themselves and their families. The horror!

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/the-graph-that-explains-the-2015-migrant-crisis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_total_fertility_rate#TFR_by_federal_subjects
gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/apps/6ca5fc804a47df3aa95cabf75a2eeced
akarlin.com/2013/07/from-russia-to-russabia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can do what they want lmao
I just want a ferrari and some cool sun glasses. Then i can fuck whoever i want anyway

Also wider roads. Vote for wider roads

Look i Double a double reddit space
Edit: wow this post really blew up

It's the mozzie families getting the fertility gibs user. Russia will be majority muslim by 2050.

Good I'm Native American so fuck em

Maga

>wider roads
t. Kramer

It s lie

yes, homophobia is bad

>Stop we can't compete with Whitey!

Get Out is the only movie I remember seeing in 2017 .

>But the darker side of the resurgence of traditional values is the rise in homophobia and removal of women’s rights
Wait, is this basically an admission that being pro-family and homoshit/feminism are mutually exclusive?
What happened to muh slippery slope is a fallacy?

This gets my dick hard, lets do it!

it's true now we can earn $250 once for one even first child, and after $200 every month, it's more than average salary for poor people here
Planning no make a child too to get my welfare

Hope you have lots of white children, just don't neglect them or let them become niggers

Wider roads as in
More lanes
So theres less traffic
Also gas everyone who doesnt go as soon as the light turns green. Worse than jews

Better than here, we only get £80 a month for the first and £55 for any additional.

No! Don't!

You are supporting white supremacy.

Oy vey, why would shiksas want to have white families when they could be single mothers?

Increase w+w breeding to increase w race. Increase x÷w breeding to suppress x+x breeding and reduce pure x race.

>Homophobia, nuclear family, white children, boys learning to defend themselves and their families

And russian population still in decline because all those "muh conservative values" and "muh religion" ideological shit isn't working. We lost near 20 millions ethic russians in the ex-USSR regions after degenerated capitalism came back to us.

I'm going back to Russia soon, to live there. maybe permanently. won't marry a girl over the age of 21, or if she doesn't like the idea of 4-12 kids. I want a big family.

Russia still has a lot of degenerate problems: crime, drug usage, prostitution (sponsorship), HIV, divorce, abortion, corruption in the bureaucracy and judiciary (police are corrupt too but this isn't a bad thing). it's not some bastion of middle-class values.

still, things have been improving in the last two decades. it's not a collapsing civilization.

Horrible fucking movie. So fucking overrated

>still, things have been improving in the last two decades. it's not a collapsing civilization.

-13 millions people in last 25 years.
+7 millions migrants in last 25 years.
Yeah we are not fucking collapsing.

>Muh family values

Putin still bring in a shitload of migrants from Central Asia to fix the demographic numbers.

birth rate is improving.

there's a bit of a dip in total births right now, but that's because not many children were born during the 90s. this generation is abnormally small.

and yes I've seen the maps of the birth rates of different oblasts/krais/republics. and sure there's quite a few Caucasians and Asians in Mosvka and SPB but it's nothing like what's going on in Europe and the Anglosphere.

They just provide you with superior Mongolic genes.

>birth rate is improving.

Birth rate is near the same for the last several years.

>there's a bit of a dip in total births right now, but that's because not many children were born during the 90s. this generation is abnormally small.

Not yet. Birth rate were not very bad last 5 years because last soviet population was making children. Now they stop giving births and new population of 90s must start to do it. Will see new statistics soon.

I dont know what type of fake news this is but lol the chosen people are getting rid of you Neanderthal cubby asses once and for all. This is a graph from the UN world population statistics 2017 and as you can see regardless if you sleep with black men or not they are genociding you world wide lol!!! The world was once black according to the ancient arabic writing and people use to be happy for having black skin but one day the chosen peoole of GOD rejected him and were forced to scatter the earth and be captive of people all around the world. The truth is that the sub africans are the chosen peoole of GOD they are the only ones with no Neanderthal DNA or eurasian DNA GOD chose them to populate the earth not you Neanderthal scum bags pretty soon we will once populate the earth and there will be no more white people. You guys need to crawl back to your caves

unz.com/isteve/the-graph-that-explains-the-2015-migrant-crisis/

Statistics there.

TFR is 1.75, up from 1.2 It is way up. You might be looking into total birth rate which is a weak measure.

This is middle tfr for entire country, calculated not per people but per regions. Real tfr is 1.3-1.5 for ethnic russian regions where majority of population lives and 2.0-3.0 for rural national non-russian republics and some rich oil-industry regions.

Anyway 1.2 is tfr for fast extinction when 1.5-1.7 is for slow extinction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_total_fertility_rate#TFR_by_federal_subjects

Differences between disctricts seem pretty minor. The trend lines are also universally up.

It dosen't matter euro clown lol the chosen ones will genocide you

See how the bottom of that graph is a Pyramid? thats a very good thing.

Just sort it by tfr value.

>Voronezh Oblast 1.48
>Tambov Oblast 1.50
>Penza Oblast 1.50
>Smolensk Oblast 1.5

>Chechen Republic 2.62
>Republic of Altai 2.63
>Nenets Autonomous Okrug 2.77
>Republic of Tuva 3.35

>things that haven't happened yet.
Let me know when Africa can go a decade without starving,

Meanwhile, in Italy..

> Abolished Alimony
> Fault divorce law confirmed and reinforced
> Father rights to their children reinforced
> Custody laws under heavy revision
> You won't lose your stuff in divorce - legal doctrine of Divisione dei Beni (division of marital goods) is law

Yeah. If everywhere would stop sending AID for a year or two their population would drop like a brick.

You clearly dont know shit lol The reason why africans are the way they are is beacuse of big banks and the eugenics projects that go on there. Also taje into account that cannibalism was never apart of african culture but was actually created by the jewish tribes from europe who migrated to africa and taught them cannibalism it was never indigenous africans they were just playing in the bushes and having fun before you white jews came along and fucked everything up what you think the UN white people love africans? Have you not looked into them? They want to genocide africans

good news. link articles?

We wuz Kangz and it's whitey fault for us fucking up the greatest gift in the history of mankind - aka all the shit we gave/left you after decolonization.

We gave you:
>Our knowledge
>Infrastructure, however minimal it was
>Common languages
>etc etc

and you fucked it up.

Thread about this:
the sources are a ton of sentences of our Supreme Court. If you want I can send you the inks but they are, logically, in Italian.

>See how the bottom of that graph is a Pyramid? thats a very good thing.

This is last good thing you saw in this pyramid because next generation who must give births to children is nearly twice less in numbers.

>blah blah blah
Not enough white people in the world to feed all those projected Africans chap and thats the facts. If you cunts get good at Agriculture then you will dominate and deservedly so but i don't hold out hope for that. Too many Congolese niggers fucking up your genes with their dysgenic idiocy.

So long as it stay as a pyramid you will be fine.

Trendlines are still up. And Tuva has like 300k people.

Ok what links? Anyway first of all like i said you guys didn't have to come in and inslave the africans wheather they were more advanced or not they were fine and happy you guys came in and destroyed everything plus its not just the africans you guys destroy every civilization you come across

So wtf does your thread have to do with anything?

More whites to defile desu

t. Jewish Canadien

Just mutt my shit up!

It's in response to the dude. Linked you wrongly.

YES, HAHAHA

>ooga booga sleep with me wypipo or u racis and shieet

What does that have to do with africa?

Mmmmh lemme see - we are discussing fertility in nations, and I post a thread about how my nation is pushing for more fairness in family court and thus white marriages.

Yeah I can see how it's related.

On another note, just die nog. Your race IS the main problem with this planet.

>Zaius Young
>Zaius
the name of one of the apes from planet of the apes. which one of you faggots made this fake article?

>Still saying Putin isn't based
Shills btfo

>Your race IS the main problem with this planet

Lol!!!! We ain't doing nothing to you guys the white jews are your problem lol

So is your thread proof white genocide isn't real since they are starting to let whites marry?

>Irish
>Dutch
>German
>Austrian
19th century immigration was a mistake

Checked, and they often are Jews, watch out for those Volvos

It will not stay as pyramid. Here look at the official prognosis.

Real pyramid will be worse. You will see it in next 5-10 years.

Source:
gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/apps/6ca5fc804a47df3aa95cabf75a2eeced
(change year for other pyramid)

Hey I haven't been here since 2015.
What the heck is with all this anti-white stuff?

All of Sup Forums is stupid

This is literally just perpetuating the “have poor stupid people have poor stupid kids so that there’s even more poor and stupid people to have work for us” problem

They’re doing the same thing in America, except with black people white trash and Mexicans. You give money to the bottom rungs of society and you don’t produce higher rungs, and the bigger they get the farther the higher ups are gonna get.

You’re never going to get anything, your future grandchildren’s suffering will be greater than your own.

They are geniuses, we are all pawns to them, the only ones who can fight are smart enough to stop it but comfortable enough to not care or have had their minds blinded by propaganda.

There won’t be any left in a few generations. Taxation ensures that. Just look at birth rates based on economic status.

Imagine my shock when @JessieNYC turned out to be Jewish

Ok so do you understand that you guys were never meant to exist?

>that image
both are going to create low iq nigger monkey children

both are disgusting

both should not be allowed

2030 hasn't happened yet.

>What the heck is with all this anti-white stuff?
I wager that the hebrews are at fault for this.

We have decline in births even in 2017 because last soviet generation stops making children and small generation of 90s starting to breed. Not enough women means not enough children.

Sure and if your governments policy does not change then the prediction will become a reality.

The ethnic russian total fertility rate is about to hit 1,8 same for Belarus. That is higher than white Americans and only Australians have a higher TFR. Things seem bright for the ethnic Russian compared to the 90's

Also chechnya and other Muslim caucasus republic's have had a declining fertility rate for a while

Now we just need the rest of western civilization to follow suit

i assumed with these incentives their birth rate must be lower, they're really close to replacement rate which is impressive

Yeah? I'm German (50%), Irish (25%), and Polish(25%), and my aim is a pure German woman. Time to infect some bloodlines, faggot. You don't have to like it.

gas everyone who doesn't accelerate at the exact same speed as the person in front so that everyone can get through the light before it turns red again

as more 40+ die off they will hit above replacement. The same will happen in our countries but treasonous governments have sold us out to immigrants and the immigrants will reap the rewards.

He still sucks Jewish cock though. Btw that pic is a fake article.

In defense of the gun ban advocate, he is a Harvard student, so in case of tyranny he is one of the people in the ruling class that benefits.

> Pic
Reminds me of a quote from the bible....

> "and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you."

Why dont all developed countries just import blacks enmasse to breed? Itll sort out the population crisis and create new generations of doctors, scientists, soldiers, teachers, politicians... Race isnt a thing, is it user ;)?

STOP HAVING SEX WITH THOSE FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still "fighe di legno" problem not fixed.

>russian "family values"

>BLACKED.COM

they're shilling really hard at this blacked shit because they know white women are the most racially loyal of any demographic. don't fall for this latest attempt to pit white men and women at odds.

>IN ANOTHER TIMELINE, WE ARE AT WAR WITH THEM

>THANK GOD FOR TRUMP AND PUTIN

> NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

>implying that a sane female would sleep with any of you fags anyways

Black women are nasty, that black guy just wants more white pussy.

STOP

The difference is that Russian see the problem and are trying to fix it.

akarlin.com/2013/07/from-russia-to-russabia/

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to post Internet articles proving you wrong.

This is the problem with >muh Russian collusion. I love Putin and agree with almost everything he does.

>slight negative correlation between father's height and reproductive success
Are the fat stupid manlets the master race?

Pekka, stop putting your nose where it doesnt belong, you certainly don't have a dog in this fight. You're not white and this is white people affairs, not finmongs who are historically peasant and subservient for Whites like Russians and Swedes. Vitun pelle!

This right here is why hitler didn’t want capitalism.

In the UK, yes. Probably the entire West.

Fuck you Göran. I'd rather live next to whites than Arabs and negroes.

What the hell, are you not both rich and expensive country? Why not £1000? what is your gov thinking? who can get motivated with that pocket change?

>But the darker side of the resurgence of traditional values is the rise in homophobia and removal of women’s rights.
That's how it fucking works. You have two choices: "gender equality" or survival. You can either have your race continue to exist, or you can have faggots teaching single mothers' kids to fuck each other in the ass.

You can't have both, and that's why the commies push faggot sex and female careerism.

not a problem i have no plans myself to ever breed with a white woman myself. either gonna get me a slav or gook

you can keep your damaged half sterile cunts