Sacha Baron Cohen Pays O.J. Simpson $20K to Appear in Film

the jew do it again using black to mock us ,but this time with a murderer ,they have crossed all frontier,imagine the outrage if we reverse the race.
jews must pays with blood

The juice is loose. He didn't do it.

fuck get out the thread

OJ is innocent desu. he took his son killed OJ's wife

based black man killed coalburner

If there were a famous goy- Jew pairing and the goy murdered the Jew, think Choen would put him in his movie for yuks?

Fuck kikes. Bunch of arrogant poisonous sandpeople.

dammit OJ this isnt fucking airplane people get paid way more to star in movies now

Sacha is too funny. He was trolling white trash in Borat. Loved that character.

>20K

kek, the eternal joo

Can this movie be only filmed wherever OJ is house arrested?

who was also a kike fucker

if the glove dont fit

OJ is /ourguy/

no he paid $20k for a marketing campaign
OP is probably a shalom sandnigger himself, they love to keep these LARPqueers in conversation

he didnt need 20k ,but show how really poisoned black mentality is that will excuse a murderer and even elect him president
america is morally bancarrupt say good bay and hello to the chinese this crap can mantain much longer

He's a fucking unfunny disgusting Jew. The only people who like Borat are queers who like male nudity.

keep stabbing the bitch?

f for america

if the glove don't fit you must acquit

if the yarmulke doesn't fit, you must acquit

>

thanks asshole

well imagine my shock

OJ didnt kill her, his son did. He didn't want to rat on his son. Id do the same for my boy too.

Can't noose the juice

Money will eventually find its way back to the Goldman family, which of course, was fully anticipated by Cohen.

Cohen's academically gifted brother has made a few contributions to science. I think he came up with the empathy quotient, to measure how autists have low empathy after he felt trigger by some kike-hating sperg.

>queers who like male nudity
You're probably thinking of Bruno

Niggers, jews, bad news.

OJ is OK in my book. All he did was kill a cheating coalburning whore. The world is a better place without her.

>jews must pays with blood
lmao faggot you can't even shout heil hitler in public without getting arrested

i can

Please make this disgusting kike his second chosen victim