Some of you guys are alright. Withdraw your money from the ATM tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright. Withdraw your money from the ATM tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCfqjFqdDRI
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027NBOG
seekingalpha.com/article/4144946-major-pattern-shift-occurring-bond-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have any money. What sort of idiot do you think I am

>Keeping money in bank accounts
>2018

Lol, smallest note I can get is a twenty so I can't.

Will this affect me if I have Credit Union?

Where my gold gang at?

What does that even mean?

Banks have stopped loaning each other money. Liquidity crisis.

>russians hackers now hacked the economy

Speak English
Why should i care?

It's really coming

bump

Central banks can always backstop an interbank liquidity crisis with SDRs or some other mechanism. I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Our jew run economy needs banks to loan each other money because they only keep 20% if that of the actual deposits in the banks. The rest they long out. Then if there are major runs on the banks, higher up banks loan them the money to keep them solvent. What these graphs mean is that the higher up banks aren't doing that anymore. Any major bank run right now would trigger a banking crises like the great depression.

There has been a silent crash for a while now. A couple of large institutions and Deutsche in particular in deep trouble. Now banks don't want to lend to each other anymore because they are afraid they will not get that money back. The same thing happened in the big 2007 crash. Only this time it will a hundred times worse.

I hope you have cash and gold on hand if you want to survive.

>guys plz bank run lol

i own a farm with very small amounts of debt on a 20 year loan + optional repayments which can be extended out to thirty, you cunts however are fucked.

doesn't this suggest that everything is fine?
A spike up seems to be a bigger deal

I hope you have machine guns to defend your farm.

Why does this graph not show a crash in 2007?

I have no monnies but I have this. Will I live?

>they only keep 20% if that of the actual deposits in the banks.
Lol. Since zero-interest loans it's more like 0.1%.

the absolute state of /biz/

This is actually a really good signal. As it means banks prefer to lend to their customers than toneach other. When banks need funds now, they turn to the fed at the posted interest rate. Literally nothing is wrong right now.

How will this be a hundred times worse?

DOW Would have to drop to like a thousand and interbank loans would have to drop from like 3 times higher than they were in 2007 for something like that to happen.

The drop now is the same as the dip from 2014 to 2015.

Nah, you can calculate how much they keep by the vector rate of currency exchange, which suggests around 10%. Still more than enough to crash the global economy ten times over.

Im not catching your point, interbank loans are down and....

how does this equal a bank run on personal deposits held by individuals?

Posting some gold from /bant/ enjoy friend this shit killed me

you are a simple man, you only need a clean place to lay your head and a fresh piss jug.

Q predicted this.

They narrowly stopped a total system implosion in 2007 by throwing everything at it they had.
This time there are no good tools left, all the Jews can do is hyperinflate the dollar.
Which I think will start in Q1 2019.

i'm more worried about my livestock going missing in the dead of night than some nigger getting my axe between his eyes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>only this time its hundred times worse
Only someone completely ignorant of the true state of the markets would actually think this. Kys

ONE CALL THAT'S ALL

Also, your depositss are protected up to 250k. So no need to withdraw anything

Good tools?
What good tools?
If you mean bailing out rich cunts then no that probably won't fly again.
If you mean that they will just let the market crash and prices for real estate and such will drop then yes that might happen.
Rich old boomer fags will be salty as fuck because they will lose money on their property investments, but who gives a fuck about them.
A true crash would be good for us at this point.

>jews try crashing dow stock and crypto along with main economic markets
>it fucking fails people stop panicking its not another 2015
>jews make banks stop taking loans from eachother making all banks die like dominoes one by one by one

you fuckin avin a giggle here and pulling my testicles or are you serious here?

youtube.com/watch?v=zCfqjFqdDRI

>Jews make banks top taking loans
And how exactly do they do this?

>Any major bank run right now would trigger a banking crises like the great depression.
Good. It would be a good incident to use for an economic reset.

I hope it crashes and burns to the ground. IF it requires the sacrifice of my pension, so be it.

>hehe please don't whitdraw

in a realistic scenario where the banks and economy collapsed, the bank wouldnt give a fuck your money would be used to bail them out till they stop crashing.

It needs to hold off until dems have power again though. Imagine if it hit right after dems had a big 2018 victory. It would destroy the dems. Doesn't matter why, people would blame them getting elected.

I have my entire net worth in US 30 year treasury bonds. Am I fucked?

traditional bank runs wont happen anymore. Banks dont just run out of liquid assets anymore, as the law and CB:s require them to hold a certain % of buffers in case of crisis.

>The bank wouldn't give a fuck
The bank has no power to do it. They ant touch them, as breaking the financial buffers would immediately cause an intervention by the local CB or other authorities. You clearly have no fucking idea how the financial markets work.

Note: They CAN run out of liquid assets in a massive crisis, but your deposits will be covered before that

everythings digital now, normies use there phones and other shit for banking, its easier then going to the bank and waiting for 10 minutes so one guy can withdraw shit. The big cats would just withdraw digitally into bitcoin or use an atm.

I don't believe you. No one is that retarded.

are you a teller, or some kind of market investor or anything to do with money?

How can they run out of money when it’s all just digits on a computer screen?

im surprised you arent fucking pulling out, china is giving our bonds back mach speeds, get outta there man.

Why would anyone withdraw in a massive scale? Their deposits are protected. 100k in the EU, 250k in the US. Those deposits are guaranteed in an event of bankcrupcy

dude don't think about it just say it's the jews

All that means a currency event doesn't take 6 months like in Weimar. But 6 seconds. because all our systems are so much better and faster now.

No. You're stupid, but not fucked.
As long as the US can raise taxes)or collect them), US bonds are worth sonething.

We run out of money the moment people are unwilling to trade goods or services in exchange for treasury notes.
The real question is when will the world and the American people have so little faith in the financial stability of our money that they refuse to accept it as payment.

So, user, when will we have the next depression /biz/ is always screaming about?

If there’s a crash won’t the cash be worthless anyway

And theu can be back up in 6 seconds

interesting

lmao

no some of you are idiots and that is why i make a fuckload of money every time the markets do this

Clean? Lol plz

But bitcoin is climbing again.

Because you don't understand what the graph is of.

There is very little physical cash in existence. In the heat of an electronic bank run it will be very useful.

No one knows. That's the whole point of recessions and crisis. If we could predict them, we could prevent them.
The risk of an upcoming recession is today higher than it was last year, I'll say that. The hints are there. But it might not happen

Too late

HODL ON TO YOUR BUTTS

Why would you put the entirety of your net worth in any single place

okie dokie

Then why do people expect it to be much more severe than Bush's?

kek I was joking you idiots. wasn't the krugman pic clue enough?

Nice try, but I don't even have a bank account.

Because it's Sup Forums

what rate increases can we be expecting here? how high and for how long? will there be a major contraction and 80s-like rates or will they ramp up the race to the bottom and we get weimar conditions?

/biz/, but I get you.

>want to survive
lol

O shit. Prepare for the mother of all credit crisis.

If what I think is happening is actually happening and Deutsche is the one in trouble, then there is literally no upper limit on rates.

I think the fed will raise rates, then drop them negative and then everything collapses.

The monetary system was designed to be reset after siphoning most of the global wealth. Then you restart the system after a war. The system is collapsing but the plan doesn't seem to be going well.

only if you have large amounts of ammo and the ability to actually shoot.

you re fine

>If what I think is happening is actually happening
Technically, it already happened
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027NBOG

Reassigned my 401k yesterday desu.

>only jews in charge of fed reserve for over 30 years

Here's an interesting article from a guy who claims he "forsaw" this recent correction coming and explains it in an easy way for normies and brainlets: seekingalpha.com/article/4144946-major-pattern-shift-occurring-bond-market

Gestalt:
>10-year bonds are touching the pivotal 3% and rising.
>Interbank lending is dead in the water.
>P/E ratios will come down.
>Stock markets will continue to correct.
>U.S. dollar will underperform as deficits soar.

Half Enchilada:

>When bond yields go above 3%, people will trade stocks for bonds as bonds will yield more. At a constant earnings rate, the stock prices will have to come down when bond yields rise. The average P/E ratio will be about 17 at 3% bond yields, dropping to 14 at 6% bond yields

>Now where do we stand today on the equity market P/E ratios? The S&P Composite is trading at a P/E of 24, which is historically very high. We could see a 30% drop easily, to come back to the historic average.

>When we look at the Buffett Indicator, tracking total market capitalization of equities to GDP, we see that stock markets have never been this overvalued since the dot-com crisis. So we have a long way to go down.

>On a longer term chart, this "major drop", is but a small blip. So we are just in the initial stage of a bear market
Another major warning sign I could find is that the interbank loans are deteriorating.

>All of this means that banks aren't lending to each other anymore as banks rely more and more on the easy money of the central banks.

>As bond yields keep going up, the U.S. dollar will fall with it. You can see it like this: when investors move away from U.S. bonds, they will sell their dollars and put them back into other assets, mostly denominated in another currency.

>It is time to wake up and move your assets out of the U.S. dollar, the U.S. stock market and the U.S. bond market.

bush was a good goy

trump is a bad goy

jews own more than enough to crash the economy and not be affected in any way whatsoever, they are disgustingly, uselessly filthy rich, and they will destroy us if we even only have a chance of threatening the continuity of their increasingly obscene wealth

just trade the damn market fucking fear mongering assfucks. how hard can it be just go long or if it """"""""""""""CRAaSHHEEESS"""""""""go fucking short

i'm a complete brainlet when it comes to economics. how fucked am i if i have 2 mill NOKs in loan and a 500k yearly salary?

No you weren't. You were dead serious and you know it.

And what actions in the fed reserve is preventing banks from loaning each other?

Savings bonds were actually an incredible investment, and really aweomse they returned 8 percent and beat the stock market and you had to absolutely nothing.

If you hold them for 20 you are guaranteed a 4 percent return.

And you have to do nothing, litterally nothin just put it in there and leave.

historically speaking this would have been a genius move.

Savings bonds get knocked because financial advisorw want to sell you bullshit.

Money would just become useless no?

>ID: whyyy