Sup Forums making fun of liberals for wanting to impeach trump because of russian interference of a national election...

>Sup Forums making fun of liberals for wanting to impeach trump because of russian interference of a national election (which all evidence points to it have happening)
>meanwhile republicans were screaming REEEE IMPEACH when Clinton got a simple bj in the white house

really makes u think

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=R9UysxpjY-U
youtube.com/watch?v=UcjaO2953os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>which all evidence points to it have happening

Ok..

>all evidence points to it have happening
like?

Morons, we know the Russians tried to meddle, the issue is whether Trump had anything to do with it or not.

Fuck man, this isn't complicated.

Same shit all the time
>says there is evidence

Ask what evidence?
>muh feelings

Sage and fuck off.

>impeaching Trump because some Russians posted things on facebook

Do it, unironically. It'll be hilarious and certainly won't make you look like fucking morons.

While you're at it, look up the date that Bill Clinton's approval rating was the highest it ever was. I'll give you a hint: there was a big vote in the HoR that day.

>Evidence consist facebook posts and shitty memes.

I know this is just a shill thread, but red pull me on Bill Clinton's impeachment pol. Was it a good thing? Seems to me like it might have fucked things up.

Trump got a bj from milania in the office. Much better quality

>simply got a blowjob in the whitehouse
I thought the issue was he blatantly lied on national television to the nation?

evidence so prevalent nobody can seem to produce any of it? good enough for me!

You made the mistake of implying Trump supporters are Republicans. Also I’d get fired if I got caught getting head at my workplace.

Lied in under oath as well.

He lied under oath

>>Sup Forums making fun of liberals for wanting to impeach trump because of russian interference of a national election (which all evidence points to it have happening)
>(which all evidence points to it have happening)

Where are the proofs?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

Yep, definitely someone you can trust.

All the evidence, if there had been any, points to it have happened. A couple Russian teens posted Trump memes on facebook though, so we'll count that.

It was irrelevant. Bush/Clinton are two sides of the same shekel

Watch the news retard

Comparing pol posters to Republicans in the 90s is basically stupid as fuck. Some of us weren't even born and hardly any of us are mainstream conservatives today.

ask Trump why he wont enforce the sanctions Congress passed when that is exactly his job. Could it have anything to do with Putin, hmmm?

It's never Treason when Republicans do it, their power of doublethink and newspeak is beyond belief, just watch Hannity for a daily demonstration.

Reagan and Bush both got away with Treason. Google: 'a brief history of Republican Treason'

Damn. Powerful.

Funny how the "party that won the Cold War" now wants us to live under a Russian boot.

>>Evidence consist facebook posts and shitty memes tied to russian IPs
>and hacked files from the DNC given to wikileaks, by Russia
>and the break-ins of computer voting systems (which they say didn't have any effect...)
>and the meetings between Trump people and Russians about the DNC files
>and the "partially" corroborated Steele dossier
>and the help given to Cambridge Analytica by the Russians during the campaign
>and the money trail which Mueller is now examining after subpoenaing records from Deutsche Bank
Obstruction is the low-hanging fruit; proving collusion at the topmost level is harder, but I'm still optimistic.

The truth will out

Was a teenager at the time, but as I remember it...
>Republicans had an impressive hate-boner for Clinton
>(nowhere close to the dem hate-boner for Trump tho)
>hired Ken Starr to investigate Whitewater
>Starr can't find anything on Whitewater, but spends years on a fishing expedition
>starts focusing on some sexual harassment shit with Paula Jones
>brings Clinton to testify before his grand jury
>asks about Lewinsky
>Clinton gives some lawyered-up answers that were arguably technically true
>also some shit about alleged witness tampering in the Jones sexual harassment suit
>Starr releases a report with full details of all the times Clinton and Lewinsky banged in the White House
>released in paperback, bestseller
>Republicans spent all of 1998 in full-outrage mode (similar to current dems, but maybe 50% of that or so)
>demands for resignation
>moral outrage that he would disgrace his office by banging skanks outside his marriage
>republican Speaker of the House gets outed for banging skanks outside his marriage
>Clinton ignores the entire thing and continues presidentin' as normal
>GOP approval craters
>Clinton's approval skyrockets
>Senate tries to cut a deal where they don't even need to bother with an impeachment trial since everyone knows it's a waste of time
>doesn't work, trial proceeds
>most pointless, sad shit I've ever watched in my life
>acquitted on both articles
>republicans try to claim moral victory because one of the articles got a majority (51 out of 55 republican senators)
>Clinton leaves office with approval in the high 60's
>Gore wins popular vote in 2000 (MUH POPULAR VOTE)

So yeah, if you're a Trump person you should be rooting for impeachment. The more retarded the reason, the better.

What evidence points to Russians hacking the election?

>>and hacked files from the DNC given to wikileaks, by Russia
Even if that's true, nothing to do with Trump. You're only mad because Shillary's secrets got exposed.

>>and the break-ins of computer voting systems (which they say didn't have any effect...)
Irrelevant unless votes were changed. And even if they were, it's too late to change the result.

>>and the meetings between Trump people and Russians about the DNC files
>Don Jr talked to a russian once reeeeeeeeeeeee

>>and the "partially" corroborated Steele dossier
>Trump's first name really *is* Donald! The dossier is confirmed!

>>and the help given to Cambridge Analytica by the Russians during the campaign
>someone sent an email to wikileaks which wikileaks ignored
>wikileaks = "the Russians"

>>and the money trail which Mueller is now examining after subpoenaing records from Deutsche Bank
literal fake news

Yeah a blowjob, never mind that was a smoke screen over Clinton's, Bushes and Cheney selling secret U.S military hardware to the Chinese... God knows what else would of happened if Killery got in.

Great, where's the actual evidence, not just people saying stuff has happened?

Who is paying to make these threads. And why do so many people reply to them? Why don't you just sage like normal people?

>Even if that's true, nothing to do with Trump.
except it's why Trump hasn't put harder sanctions on high level russians

I guess you need to be reminded of the context: Drumpf is piss and vinegar for everyone on the planet except fucking Putin. You think that's a coincindence?

No, it's completely fucking obvious what's going on. The sanctions, letting Russia have Syria, and who knows what'll be next. The president is a traitor, he's a fucking Russian agent and you damn well know it, you worthless shill.

Reminder: We got what we wanted, and you have literally nothing, and will get literally nothing.

>by Russia
Any proof of that?
Seems more likely that it was Seth Rich to me.
In any case, those emails were the truth. So the DNC lost because of the truth?
I see. Thanks.
Did it prevent him from doing anything during his term?
I was wondering if it could have affected how NAFTA went along. It was supposed to transform Mexico for the best.

Sage and report troll threads

>RUSSIA RUSSIA TREASON RUSSIA FASCIST RUSSIA RUSSIA
>still no evidence

Get help, dude.

Cringey. Of course, all Democrats are traitors by definition since they hate the American people, and want to replace them with foreigners.

Anyway, we won, and your mercenary army in Syria is being tortured to death on the end of Assads' mens' bayonets.

How does it feel to imagine them, your good little leftist mercenaries, begging for their lives as the knives slide in and out of their bellies? As they scream and cry for their mommies, do you think it occurs to them that they died because they trusted a Democrat?

Bad investment. Who trusts a Democrat? The blacks did, and look at what they got! Now ISIS and the FSA and the Kurds have. And what good little leftists they are now, squealing as acid and fire melt the flesh from their bones!

NAFTA happened way before Lewinsky.

You're not going to like what's coming. Little-boy denial isn't a healthy way to be.

>all Democrats are traitors by definition since they hate the American people, and want to replace them with foreigners
Wow that's an incredibly retarded straw man. Stopped reading right there desu

Cringier still. Here are some dead Democrats. You should explain to them why you didn't come and save them from Bashar al-Assad, the Lion of Syria.

>watching the news in 2018

Are you psychologically capable of tolerating 7 more years of disappointment, or will you crack at some point and shoot up a country music festival? Because we could always use more happenings.

actually its a basic fact

Shit thread made my cringelord communist. Here's something to make it worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9UysxpjY-U

Another Good Little Leftist--a Jew, no less--literally died of asshurt after his plane was shot down by THE TIGERS OF DAMASCUS a few days ago.

How much time and money has been spent on this? What a waste of tax dollars!

>>all Democrats are traitors by definition since they hate the American people, and want to replace them with foreigners
>Wow that's an incredibly retarded straw man. Stopped reading right there desu
If you could magically physically swap all Trump voters with 60 million Mexicans, would you?

Why are you defending a serial rapist?

Can I get a quick rundown, basic gestalt, medium pizza with pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple, a liter of cola, a small concrete mixer flavor of the day, an 8th of granddaddy purp, a teener of white girl, and a pack of p-funks?

>Russians
>Shit posters
pick one nigger

SAGE SHITTY B8 THREAD GARBAGE

Clinton stuck a cigar in her pussy in the Oval Office

technically bill clinton raped linda trip according to her testimony. every one remembers monica being used a humidor but the impeachment talk was about the president lying to federal investigators

this has to be proven not simply alleged. monica lewinsky had a dress with a old nut stain on it that she never washed

with the allegations of collusion its more laughable. they have to prove a connection to the russian government not just russians. trump may have some friends in the business world that are russian or have a company in russia. thats not enough. his wife is a slave. thats not enough. they need to prove more than a conversation between putin and trump happened before he was president. they would have to prove a collaboration between the russian government and trump happened. thats almost impossible unless it was all recorded

americans have join ventures with russians in russian natural gas for instance. this isnt a crime

1 post
1 sage
1 redpill

Be on your way.

drumpf is finished

1)Congress passed sanctions based on the Steele Dossier while not knowing that the dossier is full of shit.
2)Trump knows the Steele Dossier is full of shit and doesn't enforce sanctions.
3)Shills go to Sup Forums to cry about it, instead of provide the evidence the FBI can't find.

Thanks friend

Clinton wasn't impeached for the blowjob, he was impeached for lying about it.

Nice b8 m8

Yeah but Trump didn't suck the military industry's dick by throwing himself into Yugoslavia and bombing the poor bastards with uranium-enriched bombs in order to dodge the impeachment. Just a minor detsil though.

Here. Have a nice picture of young Hillary.
Doesn't she look lovely in front of that Confederate flag?

>watch the news
>its lies
>"wow better keep watching this shit"

Please kys

Have you seen any real evidence, or did they news tell you they had evidence? Did they get some famous retard to state that it was a fact, or did they show you the smoking gun of evidence? I hate this, people get brainwashed too easily by those fuckers.

>>meanwhile republicans were screaming REEEE IMPEACH when Clinton got a simple bj in the white house

Actually, they were screaming Impeach and successfully pulled it off on the fact that he lied about it.

so if it's not ok for foreign governments to meddle, then why isn't mueller going after AIPAC?

democrats bait and switch all the time. it's not perjury, it's a blowjob. it's not an email hack, it's an election hack. they learned how to manipulate language from the jews.

good example of dems' psychological manipulation is the hammer and sickle on anything russia related, despite russia being violently anti-communist, and that symbol being more in line with democrats.

Is that pilpul?

...while under oath
To federal prosecutors

Perjury is a crime

This is a paul nehlen board fag

>evidence
proof or stfu.

Didn't Hillary get 3 million more votes?

He was impeached for committing perjury, lying while under oath, not getting his knob polished by a fat intern.

Nice try, shlomo, you fucking hook nosed rat

there was evidence there is non after muh Russia crap an the entire media of the world slandering trump. No prove whatsoever. which is why your pathetic spineless colleagues now look at other charges because they are just THIS pathetic and worthless.

>ESL trying to shitpost with broken English
Loving every laugh.

cry me a river its not like anyone cares

Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't removed from office. He was also not impeached for getting a blow job from an intern more than half his age. He was impeached for lying about it, while under oath, in Paula Jone's sexual misconduct suit against him. Clinton was found to be in contempt of court for his lack of candor, and he lost his law license over it.

And honestly, who the fuck cares?? Is this the first time for the USA?? Like HOLY SHIT. the Saudis, Jews, British, and even the EU could be said to "meddle" with the elections.

It's funny, everyone forgets that groups like AIPAC are allowed to "meddle" with elections.
So if the Ruskies just said "oh yeah were called RUS-PAC" everything would be OK???

>Watch the news retard

Hahahaha! I love this funny comment.

>(65 KB, 640x640)
>65 KB

"What does that mean?"

youtube.com/watch?v=UcjaO2953os

Republicans were and still are hypocrites.

no proof no sanction

>posts that didn't age well