So i recently figured out i was bi (almost sucked my friends dick)

so i recently figured out i was bi (almost sucked my friends dick)
dont worry anons i will be killing myself tonight

I just want to know if putting a helium tank in a garbage bag pushing out the excess air out
and tying my neck around it with rope and turning it on will work

also would it work lying down?
i want to die on my comfy bed at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRYZijLZR-Q
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u gay cunt, come fight me 1v1 bro

It's OK to be gay just don't be a fag.

where when?

Stream it, faggot.

cant you niggers will call cops before i die

Sounds like a LARP, but just in case, don’t kill yourself user. There are people that will miss you and offing yourself is the most cowardice thing you can do.
Here’s a cheesy song, but the lyrics aren’t wrong. You can put the past away.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRYZijLZR-Q

You didnt actually suck a dick, what's the problem?

thank you user but its too late for me

Nothing happened. No need to kill yourself.

but i almost did you fuck brainlet

>Sup Forums

>but i almost did you fuck brainlet

So what. I've almost done lots of things.

go out with a bang instead

I'm happy to talk or listen, OP. Whatever you prefer.

Nobody really cares if you want to suck a dick from time to time
Unless your friend is like 9 in which case that might cause you some trouble

What the fucking leaf said If you're a fag neck yourself immediately. Otherwise, get over it faggot.
Also, stream it.

fuck me do i need to spell it out for you
>im gay
>being gay is degenerate
>only way to redeem myself is to an hero
obvious choice if you ask me

Bullshit.

>>im gay
>>being gay is degenerate

Not really. Plenty of Sup Forums heroes were gay, they just werent faggots

The fuck gives you this idea

>Offfing yourself is the most cowardice thing you can do.
necking yourself is tough as fuck

>meeting up with a faggot
found the other homo

it takes around 15 mins to die of oxygen deprivation by then the cops would have kicked down my door
no guns in australia sorry bro
i know but i care and i cant deal with this
just the last nail in the coffin

Alexander the Great, Emperor Hadrian, Ernst Rohm. All gay.

No it’s not. Leave Straya if you have to. Find a community of people that agree with your lifestyle. Do something, just don’t kill yourself. I don’t know if you’ve ever had a loved one commit suicide, but it’s the worst feeling imaginable for them. Sadness, grief, and extreme personal guilt; all of that goes through you.
Again, I’m not convinced this isn’t a LARP, a cry for help, or a serious decision. Please don’t do it. It doesn’t matter what you did.

>so i recently figured out i was bi
Yes and? If you're bi then you're still attracted to women.
Just don't go out and fuck other guys on purpose and there won't be any problems.

faget

You will remember I tried to talk to you about this. But you ignored me. I wanted to hear you out.

Mind you, if he is a child fucker he needs to neck himself.

It's not over till it's over you fucking pussy. Don't quit now you faggot, go suck a million dicks, you don't have to kill yourself. Christ, that's not even that bad.

there is nothing ok with being gay its a dissability and an illnes you fucking leaf

Spirit time user , pls sit down.

If you kill yourself you are prematurely ending your learning cykle - In so doing you will have to do it all over again in your next reincarnation.

Do you really want to end it all now just so you can do it all over again (including all those shit-years you had before). Before arriving at the point were you almost is gobbeling your friends cock only to feel like you wanna Kys again?

Man up user, learn , proceed towards enlightenment. Life aint a nice ride. Its a learning ride.

i've never had someone i know commit suicide
but i appreciate your concern ive felt this way for a while and nothing will change my decision
hence me already having a helium tank

You’re a stupid fuck for believing the gay or straight trap

People are people and all have sexual urges, which by definition are emotionsal and not logical. That’s why people go crazy or do stupid shit for love sex that they can’t really explain

there is no one way or the other. a Jewish trap for keeping people from starting a family once theyve “crosses over”

Everyone here is drawn to some form of degeneracy or another. This is an anime forum with an active video game board. Even spending too much time here is degenerate.

It's a matter of avoiding and working on your weaknesses. Find a stable partner and start blowing loads in her. Find other things to do rather than acting on your degeneracy.

Not even the bible would condemn you for almost sucking a dick. The verse reads "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination". To be tempted to sin is human. To act is ungodly, but still can be forgiven if you repent.

Faggots are unrepentant homosexuals. They are among the most hated. Just don't be a faggot.

Only if he’s actually done the act. Even then, he should be man enough to take the punishment first.
If not, there are options to take like chemical castration or something similar.

the fact that you did not actualy do it, speaks volumes about your will power, dont worry, continue on this path and there will be no need to kill anyone, there is allways a chance at redemption

How do you "almost suck a dick"

are you sure its 100% helium? if so, how'd you get it?

Did you almost suck a dick?

Yes make sure you exhale before securing the bag over your neck, and if you didn't get it from a welding supply shop it's not 100% helium and won't kill you

>Did you almost suck a dick?

Many times.

You aren't bi OP, you're full blown gay. I can tell by your self-loathing that you've felt these urges for a long time. Why not become a shemale and give your friend some boipussy?

Being gay is not the same thing as being a faggot. So you like sucking dick... and? Grow some balls and deal with it, and not in the "strap on a suit of rainbow dildos and march down mainstreet with a horde of degenerate faggots" kind of deal with it. Love is love is love. Who you love and what you do with them in the privacy of your own home is your own business. The gay community needs to be reclaimed from the tumblrtards and trenders asap. We need you, dude.

You just said you were bi, quit changing your story.
Just don't fug dudes and you're good, it's not that difficult to avoid.

Go inflate some balloons or something with that tank. At least give it some time to think it over. The vast majority of people that attempt suicide and fail regret that decision immensely. Not because they failed, but because they realized they would rather live.
Seriously though, if you are going to consider killing yourself because you almost did something gay, you need to reconsider your entire frame of mind. I’m not saying sucking a friend’s dick is cool, but you didn’t actually do it. Who cares if it’s “degenerate” by Sup Forums standards?

Control the controllable...no need to be a faggot..just be a gay bloke. Scariest and manliest cunt Ive ever met was a homo Infantryman m8

OP is dead

After huffing a bit of helium, use your smartphone to record your suicide note. It will be hilarious. Tell your executor to post it on Sup Forums.

discord gg/vK6qF6

add a .

OP is kill

presumably that means you still like women, just don't be a fag m8. Most likely the bag won't be airtight and you'll just sit there feeling woozy or pass out and wake up later with an empty tank and a splitting headache.

He should be getting medical grade gases.

amazon nigga
thank you user
long story short i was sleeping next to my friend were far apart on my big ass bed and
i started to get horny for seemingly no reason
started grinding up against him grabbed his cock through his shorts and started to feel really nauseous then i left puked in the toilet and went to sleep

don't waste your death, faggot. Make a bomb and blow up some fucked up people. Death is valuable, man. there are bad people that need to go, why dontcha take them with you to valhalla! be the Sup Forums cunt to save the world.

make things easier for us! or at least give us a hearty kek, like leap out of a helicopter ride dressed as superman. Use your demise as a tool, because it's the most impactful one there is.

think about it! Tim macveigh! John Wilkes Booth! people who shook the world, why would you fade into the night? go out in a fireball! sell all your shit ( why would you need a bike or a stove if you're dead? ) build a bomb or something, change the world!

Been there looking at my death by suicide before. Let me tell you that not a day goes by I'm not happy that I never went through with it

Inflate a bunch of balloons and give them to kids, realize life isn’t only about yourself and stop being a fucking cunt.

tah

I too struggle with this, I never had any sexual encounters though. We are a disgrace but you don't have to suicide. Maybe I will meet a hot girl who will pull me out of my bi spell. You can always repent, and if people don't forgive you and give you a hard time still then forget about them, it only matters what Christ says and he judges them too. Just know God would put us to death for wanting to have sex with other males, but all sins warrant death according to God, that's why we have Christ's sacrifice.

>i started to get horny for seemingly no reason
>started grinding up against him grabbed his cock through his shorts and started to feel really nauseous then i left puked in the toilet and went to sleep

Trivial incident. I wouldnt lose sleep over something like that let alone end myself.

Surely the easy way to avoid this in future is not sleep with your friends?

This
Of you want to die, being someone with you.
You can be a real hero, OP

Write in your suicide note that the reason is that a Sudanese gang tried to rape you and that you're terrified and can't live in fear anymore.

You will need to handcuff yourself or manage to tie yourself. Human body will fight anything trying to kill it (even when you pass out from this)

Wrong, all wrong. God gave you those urges, but He leaves you to decide whether to act on them. Acting on it is sin, thinking about it is a curse you must live with, your prize being eternal paradise

>give us a hearty kek, like leap out of a helicopter ride dressed as superman.
lmao so random!!! xD

Just remember to convert to Islam first for a few months. Really build up your online history so it fits.

change your name to something ocol! tattoo your face! kill some sick kiddie fuckers or go out Kill Bill style in a revenge for shit people pulled in your past. DON'T BE A FAGGOT! YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO BE A HERO IN DEATH, EVEN IF YOU'RE A COWARD FAGGOT IN LIFE!

Take same pimozide to cure the gay that you have. No point in killing yourself if you can heal

Wicked thoughts are a sin too.

Is that that shit that makes trannies not wanna chop off their dicks anymore?

thats just a meme i dont want to hurt my loved ones any more than i have to
it worked out for you so it will work out for me
where im from if your known to be gay expect weekly bashings

Well, some people are ill and disabled.
What are you gonna do? Memeing aside I don't think that electricity works to fix it.

No one cares about your life

Stop stalling and do it OP

I think so, I remember there was a thread about it.

hey remember when the lies on here were funny?

Are you religious at all? If so, I can’t imagine a God that believes in suicide as an appropriate answer to anything.
If you aren’t religious, what else are you going to do? Just die?
From your story, it sounds like you’re pretty young and have a whole life’s worth of experiences ahead of you. There’s no need to end that now.
Maybe in the future, try not sleeping in the same bed as your male friends and avoid putting yourself in similar situations, at least until you come to personal terms with your sexuality.

which is why im making a post on /pol
all i wanted to know is if the garbage bag thing would work

fucking do it faggot. also pics with timestamp or it didnt happen