Are Jews really the ''devil''?

What I have seen in this board is that the majority of people here do actually immensely hate jews. The reasons being that apparently they are at the peak of our global hierarchy, and their methods to be there were and are the worst.

I will not discuss in this thread about the veracity of that affirmation, only about the ''demonization'' of the jews in Sup Forums, which it isn't something unique and rare.

My initial questions is:
Do you believe that if not the jews, there would have been other tyrannical group that evil? Or at least close. If you could, bring a name of that group.

Do you believe that if jews never existed, the world would have been a better place? How?

If you were the most powerful man alive, what would you do? Why? If you could, express the point of view of the top jew and his motives or goals.

I don't know much about this particular subject, but I find it very interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhSIaQ1fw
youtu.be/eywuuYNirvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yhwh is baphomet.

joos sug

hating jews is hating god
and satan runs this world
want to be in his doomed army of sheep? okay

>My initial questions is:
>Do you believe that if not the jews, there would have been other tyrannical group that evil? Or at least close. If you could, bring a name of that group.
The Catholics and their Jesuit henchmen are as bad as the kikes.
>Do you believe that if jews never existed, the world would have been a better place? How?
No.
>If you were the most powerful man alive, what would you do? Why? If you could, express the point of view of the top jew and his motives or goals.
Expose the false kike religion and BTFO the false dichotomy of Judaeo-Christianity, which is there way of infiltrating western society and brainwashing the goyim.
>I don't know much about this particular subject, but I find it very interesting.
Kikes are cursed since they crucified Jesus.

>Meme flag
Stop larping

Seriously though. I started reading the old testament again and it seems like GOD is so evil. It actually hurts me that he's so evil. Like where can I look to find at least some good in the world if even GOD murders children and is okay with incest and polygamy and jews giving away their wives as sisters... Come on GOD why you gotta hurt me like that man.

ohhhhhhhh RED HANDED

>Do you believe that if not the jews, there would have been other tyrannical group that evil? Or at least close. If you could, bring a name of that group.
No

>Do you believe that if jews never existed, the world would have been a better place? How?
There would be no central banks, and countries would be able to progress faster.

>If you were the most powerful man alive, what would you do? Why?
End the jews.

>If you could, express the point of view of the top jew and his motives or goals.
Complete subversion of the goyim into brownish compliant slaves bread to never stand up against the jew and desire freedom.

perish, pea brain

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhSIaQ1fw

The jews are cursed. They rejected and killed Christ thus becoming the synagogue of satan. The chosen people accepted Christ and became Christians.

Yes. Jews are the crisis which will lead man to the next stage of his evolution.
No. It may feel better but struggle is what makes humanity strong. But as man evolves further the need for physical struggle is diminished, and when entirely gone, the need for Jews to exist will also be gone.
>If you were the most powerful man alive, what would you do?
Destroy everything and rebuild.

The jewish elite is pure evil.

An underclass of jewish normies is maintained so you can't hate the elite without also hating the lovable dorks that ar the common jews.

So, just say you hate the rich. Most of the rich are either jews or jew puppets (ie: media "industry" goys) anyways.

I did not said I hate jews, I just want to know these things. Why do you say hating jews is hating god?
So, Christianity and Judaism are the same? Why? It makes sense that christianity is like a modernized judaism, but I want to know more.

>Meme flag
>only three words
>Pea brain
I'm assuming you are getting paid to be a moron?

But, if you destroyed everything, wouldn't you steal us the opportunity of doing it ourselves as a society and later, with luck, learning about it?

I dont hate jews, I just view them to have very strong in group preferences, a plurality of successful schemers, and a lot of them undermine their host nation, even Israel in the case of leftists Israelis. it's not hard to understand

read their books and you shall become anti-semite..
or are you afraid of waking up?

youtu.be/eywuuYNirvw

because there is a battle of two capitals going on, vatican and jerusalem
if you have eyes to see, you can connect the dots
every single information you consume, every thing you do, is just one move in this battle
i think it's a good idea to choose wisely

>So, Christianity and Judaism are the same?
Christianity is the continuation of the religion the ancient Israelites practiced.

Modern Talmudist kikes practice the false religion influenced heavily by their diaspora in Babylon.

Modern kikery has nothing to do with the Israelite religion.

whatever, i'm not in the mood to entertain ignorant autistic children

prbly, but society doesnt seem very interested in doing much of anything

>the blood on his hand is from all the boypucci

And what about the Islam? They must have their own strategy too.
Kek'd

islam has been invented by catholics (vatican) as their weapon against the holy land

catholics wrote the quran, don't believe me, research by youself

catholics are also mass importing catholics from mexico for this reason
ever wondered why the protestant america allied with israel is losing control of the country?

wonder what trump is about? what all this show is about? know where trump is from?

etc

>Do you believe that if not the jews, there would have been other tyrannical group that evil?
That group is essentially whites, Jewish crimes are basically facilitated through whites. Overall no group has done more evil and has caused more damage to other cultures and people around the world than whites. Jews have just taken advantage of whites and have used them as a vehicle to dominate the world since the fall of the Roman Empire. Pre Fall of the Roman Empire Jews were kept in check, Meds never fell victim to their manipulation or infiltration. Once the Empire fell and the dark ages commenced the World went on a completely different timeline trajectory and Jews infiltrated Central and Northern Europe. They pushed for colonization and slavery that fueled the the industrial revolution that made Europe wealthy and prosperous lading to the meany inventions that pushed whites literally into the stratosphere. Jews essentially built the modern West through Europeans so they feel they own it.

You should, it's the only way to ensure the survival of your race