Which Shinobu is best?

Which Shinobu is best?
Loli short hair, loli long hair, teenage body, or full adult body?

The only good Vampire is a dead Vampire.

all of them obviously what kind of question is that they are all the same person

Ka ka

Vampires are already dead baka

Commit suicide.

This. Fiends that feed on the flesh of mankind are the enemy of mankind and must be completely and utterly destroyed without remorse or compassion.

12 years old is the best

What if governments fed death row inmates to vampires instead of injecting/hanging/shocking them?

Short haired Kiss Shot a cute. CUTE.

Pffft... the fuck is wrong with you all?
OBASAN IS THE BEST!
Look a those saggy tits!

Teenage body > Full adult body > Loli long hair > Loli short hair

Although all of Bat's forms are great.

fucking A

Sorry I like them small

wtf I hate Araragi now

Old saggy tits ARE small.

Unlike Kiss-shot, I'm not pathetic enough to do that.

What does humanity get out of this besides possibly feeding it's future antagonists? A bullet is good enough.

>bullet
>killing a vampire

A bullet for death row inmates, you dumb blood-sucker.

So you're removing your bargaining chips and leaving the vampires with no choice but to eat people who have yet to be proven guilty of a capital offense in order to survive. Now who's the enemy of mankind, hotshot?

>Defeated by one man

Really makes my cerebellum flair.

>she literally begged for death
>they still couldn't kill her

Her adult body is beyond shit, teenage is good enough and loli is perfect, both short or long haired.

She lucked out and found the one person on the planet willing to be eaten. Aside from some traitors in this thread.

I have to say, I prefer the Kizu artstyle over the original

Iirc she only "lost" because Oshino stole her heart (and with it a lot of her power) and because she literally wanted to lose.

>he's a pedophile

Is Shinobu a virgin? This is important.

No, she took the big black samurai balls deep.

>going over this shitty conversation for the umpteenth time will cause a lot of shitposting

She is a perma-virgin. Her hymen heals back every time and vampire healing keeps her tight.

We're talking about the hymen in her soul.

>vampire
>soul

All of the Shinobus are the best

Is this the face of a soulless killing machine?

Yes. The only reason she's said such perverted things is because of Araragi's influence.

Yes.

There are no black samurais

Souls are fake news.

best shinobu

This version

this is the best shinobu objectively

you faggots are so dumb.

>nuke world
>no place for gay vampires to on
>die

i swear some of you are retarded

>glasses
Even big breast shinobu is better than that.

>killing all humans to spite vampires

o
k
a
y

hide the 1 percent in bunkers for next 100 years. vampires never find them

>Let us eat humans or else we'll eat humans

Vampires seriously have no place here. We're not offering up less-desirables to monsters to be eaten alive. It's not hard to figure out.

And then you've got guys like Oshino walking around who charge 5 million yen to tell vampires how they can seal themselves to the point of only requiring a small amount of blood. Gee, you vampire hunters sure are a great service to humanity, hoarding knowledge like that.

Only necessary for her, other ones die fine and are even hunted by their own.

The only non virgin in this series is Crab

There was exactly one. Dude was more of a curiosity at court than anything else, but Nobunaga gave him the title, and he died fighting.

Shouldn't you be sucking Yukari's dick about now, Reimu?

Half burnt and deranged.

What is the best Shinobu doujin?

What happened in this arc I forgot

Shinobu took Araragi to explore alternate timelines or something. In that one, Araragi died, Shinobu went nuts and unleashed a plague on the world, turning everyone into undead things.

>unleashed a plague
She just turned them into vampire servants with the intention of making more vampire servants.
They only seem like zombies because Kiss-shot is a hack and they're all like shitty 50th or whatever generation servants.

>only saw this form for a few seconds
Reeeee why nisio

I remember the scene in the novel where Araragi is trying to sleep in the same room as her, and freaks out over whether or not he should make a move on her now that she had a busty teenage body.

It wasn't exactly how she planned it, but she got to be eaten for her servant's sake after all.

I really should get to reading the novels one of these days

I've only read Bake and Kizu, but you should definitely read Kizu. The movie is fun but it doesn't let you hear his thoughts, which is like 80% of the book.

It was strange watching a Monogatari series without the usual Aragagi thoughts

She became a fucking child retard, there aren't even tits

Read the novel faggot

Adult is best

teen > loli long hair > loli short hair >>> ugly cowtitted manface hag

Jailbait kisshot is one of the most beautiful girls ever to appear in anime. Too bad vampires age like milk.

>lolifag
Hello, kys

>normalfag memes
>normalfag tastes

Why no panties?

Young Kizunobus all look bad desu

I guess I'm fapping to Shinobu again. That one doujin of her is so fucking hot

Which one?

The one where she fucks Aragagi but later NTRs him for her first servant. Some of the sexiest sex positions ever.

Gonna need a source

Akuowarimonogatari

Not liking all her forms, you don't deserve to like her

>but later NTRs him for her first servant
Disgusting on so many levels

I thought real vampires are ageless.

DELETE

Kiss-Shot does not actually age, but her body chooses the most optimal form relating how much power she has. If Shinobu is at full strenght she reaches her "true form", which is 27 years old.

Is 27 the milf one?

All forms are perfect, if you do not agree then you truly don't appreciate her.

Some are better than others though.

Translation?

Hi Father Anderson.

all

Just looks like a physical description. (Kizu: bobbed hair, barefoot, etc.)

Teenage Shibobu is patrician.