Why does this country hate America so much?

Why does this country hate America so much?

They hate it more than any other European nation. They are on the same level as American Hate as the turks.

Because muslims hate freedom.

maybe because ww2 and what happened to Dresden (or did they bomb an other city idk) or so
or maybe because they own the german media as well (springer verlag).
Some people see Germany as a Besatzung or so

Fpbp
Rekt and /thread

Because of Drumpf. If Hillary had won (pro-tip: she won), germans would love America because she reminds them of our beloved Merkel.

Probably because our culture is loud and retarded whereas yours is quiet, polite, and painfully orderly.

I don't really think that's true, there are many on here from every European country that hate America.
Can't blame them truthfully.

You call her "mom", right?

Yes! Mama (or Mutti) Merkel is the best. We love our Mama (or Mutti).

They thought they brought us freedom, but in fact they brought us just degeneracy and slavery.

They stay here since to push us down.
If they would just gtfo we would have freedom and would nt care about anythimg in america.
Same for japan

But that is true, but we cant say that

The average Herman is thankful America stopped big bad Hitler.

That was Britain.

Post her yummy commie tiddies. I'd paint myself brown, not shave and rape her in the anus to make young merkel purr

>They hate it more than any other European nation.
Doubt it, everyone hates the USA.

Dear old friends remember Dresden.

Yeah pretty much this

Might have something to do with the 2 million young German men the U.S.A denoted 'unarmed enemy combatants' (sound familiar?) rather than P.O.W's to deny them the fair treatment afforded under the Geneva Convention? From memory over half of them died... they were treated beyond poorly.

We're white.

>why do they hate the country that's still occupying them ensuring that there'll never again be any policies for the German people that won't result in their eventual destruction?
huh wow

Most White Americans have German ancestry.

>Most White Americans
All four of them?

because thanks to the jewish lapdog the usa and their allies, germany turned into a laughing stock country full of self hating cucks

fpbp

>people hate their occupiers
news at 8: the pope is catholic

the snobbery of the defeated who believe themselves to be temporarily embarrassed kangz

Because we are secretly salty that America tipped the scales in both world wars.

>the pope is catholic
I wish

At this point doesn’t everyone hate us

kek

Try being brainwashed 24/7 by private and public media to hate Trump because he's an evil racist. I don't have an issue with the US on the other hand they are responsible for a lot of shit in the world. For alot of good too. I just wish they'd fuck off out of Germany

Yes, especially your fellow Americans

Because our government is a puppet of the american deep state.

No one likes Americans.

Because Deutschland is a great nation. Why would they belittle themselves to Amerimutts?

If he would'nt say he is thankfull, je would be hanged.
You amerishit destroyed germany and killed familys and want us to be thankfull?

If America hadn't joined WW2 or helped the Allies at all Germany could of won a significant victory.

Are there only 4 Whites in America???

If we count Hispanics, yes

Tbf it's pretty hard to be as catholic as Poland. Even for the Pope.

Well, that's exactly how it is.
A culturally barbaric and historically empty nation firebombed us after the Russians zerged us after we tank rushed them. We should be snobbish about that.
The greatest humiliation is to take on the culture of your conqueror. The Afghans don't do that, why should we?

And I certainly hope it's temporary.

56% of me is screaming for you to delete dis

>fellow Americans
You mean the beaners and niggers that shit this place up? Than yea.

I always felt like England hated the US the most

>If they would just gtfo we would have freedom

because we niggerized their country and handed it over to the jews. we all hate 56istan for that.

[*]

I've always pretty amazed at how do many Europeans speak prefect Americanized English (slang and all).

Hmmmm really makes me think.

oi oil ave you no we don't speak nurfin like yer no we don't so we don't nor nurfin !

The enslaved hate their jailers.

It's almost like defeating a country in the most devasating war ever and literally dividing it for over 40 years could make them despise you.