Fault-divorce law confirmed, no alimony - situation improves in Italy

The situation keeps on improving thanks to the newly-formed 10/15 majority in the Supreme Court by the election of conservative judge Mammone at the eve of 2017.

The situation in synthesis:
> Abolished Alimony
> Fault divorce law confirmed and reinforced
> Father rights to their children reinforced
> Custody laws under heavy revision
> You won't lose your stuff in divorce - legal doctrine of Divisione dei Beni (division of marital goods) is law

Situation in details:
> 1970s: Italy confirms the legal doctrine of "Separazione dei Beni" to enable couples to keep their goods separated during marriage and divorce procedures - to each his own.
> 1975: "Comunione dei Beni" is made the default form of communion of goods in marriage - this does not abolish the other doctrine.
> 2006: Reform of Family law for custody and child support - Custody shall henceforth be shared in majority of cases. Feminists rage all accross the country
> Early 2010s - Shared custody becomes the main/default form of child custody in Italy
> Late 2016/Early 2017: New law on people that live together; such couples shall now enjoy similar rights to married couples with Separazione dei Beni being the default legal doctrine if there is a separation and there were goods in common. This favours men.
> May 2017, confirmed January 2018: Italian Supreme Court has abolished Alimony
> December 2017/January 2018: wave of cases in which the doctrine of Fault-based divorce law is called in question. The Supreme Court confirms it as the BASIS of the divorce law in Italy.
> January 2018: No-Fault divorce law is overruled - you CAN divorce without any reason, but if you are at fault for divorcing you get penalties in child custody cases and division of marital goods.
> February 2018: Supreme Court promulgates new legal doctrine for the qualification to marital help after divorce due to gov trying to re-introduce alimony - you need to not qualify for welfare, not own property, not have any familial help, not being able to work (not being unable to find a job, but being physicially handicapped) and not being a beneficiary of gender help (aka women refuges etc).

Results so far? Feminazis on suicide watch and cucks btfo. How does it feel, (((friends))) that pushed for more white divorces, to lose?

*Sources: primarily the website of Corte di Cassazione, but also ISTAT analysis for families of 2011, the complement of 2017 for families.

I thought you were talking about america for a minute and got excited.
Congrats on the uncucking

Need to outlaw all contraception and abortion next

Then everyone would have 12 kids and the world would be overpopulated brainlet.

So basically TL;DR Italy's birth and marriage rates will probably increase and you, like most of the other western countries, won't need the helpless, poor, starving third world military aged muslim men?

You do know that you can just move here legally for a year, get a divorce sentence under OUR law and then get it recognized by the state you live in, right? Treaties are there for a reason - bonus? the roastie can't stop the procedure once it starts.

fuck it, I'm moving to Italy, I don't care if you're full.

Read AMA if you have doubts.

We have to thank this dude to allow us to get the qualified majority (10/15 judges) necessary to make the decisions legally binding for future judges.

> What does it mean?
It means that even if 15/15 of the judges were commies in the future, they won't be able to change the sentences so-far given.

I understand that. If I meet a good American woman I will keep that in mind, but considering how screwy family court is in the US, a court could likely throw out the results and demand a trial. I've actually thought about moving there already, it would be much easier to find a wholesome woman in a Catholic country, even if there are still whores there.

I started learning Italian randomly last year and found I loved the language, and I want to read Evola's works in his mother tongue. I've also found Italians to be pretty based, I ended up doing an oddjob as dressing up as Batman for an Italian family, I sat around with them for hours while we talked about niggers and libshits while their kids were in earshot.

Just fyo ameribro, talk with an Italian divorce lawyer - it's becoming pretty common for foreigners to move here temporarily to get a divorce settlement. Given that I've seen myself many americans do it, it should be doable if necessary.

Or just move here. The engineering sector is finally starting to pick up, and data analists/statisticians are in huge request atm.

Found this in another thread from a divorce lawyer

I don't know if I'm happy for roasties, Jews and friends to be cucked hard or sad because I choose to study languages instead of studying law and becoming a divorce lawyer just to fuck roasties up and making a shit tons of money in the process.

that's great, because I am studying computer science with the intention of becoming a data scientist.
why not do both? how does the school system work in Italy? In the US, law school is postgraduate, so you can get an unrelated bachelor's and then pursue law.

Ok so what are you presenting?

>you need to not qualify for welfare, not own property, not have any familial help, not being able to work (not being unable to find a job, but being physicially handicapped) and not being a beneficiary of gender help (aka women refuges etc).

That is quite restrictive. Not sure I'm a fan of it. In the Common Law systems alimony is intended to bridge the supplement loss of earnings as the dependent spouse (almost always a woman) transitions to another household or back into the workforce.

Now, obviously because of 50 some odd years of Girl Power TM, that standard has been eroded and caricatured, so I can understand the motivation for going the opposite way completely, but still, I am not sure it is necessarily the best policy.

you can't do that in Italy, law is a graduate school: it lasts 5 years + other 5 years of specialization. University is a clusterfuck.

... Are you sure it works that way?

I don't know about that.
If that's true why don't people go get divorced in the middle east?
I find it hard to imagine that the American government will let a foreign government dictate what happens with property allotments on American soil and the distribution of American money

is this another cia societal study?

It's not that easy. I am OVER-semplifying the issue here. But as a general rule, our divorce sentences are transferred and recognized in the USA without much of an issue.

Again, conult a divorce lawyer - I know these things, but it's another thing to practice it every day.

Just for quick INFO, not definitive response, see University and especially law in Italy is a clusterfuck as of now. Forget it man.

The original sentence left open the door for people that were truly unable to provide for themselves to ask for (limited in time AND quantity) alimony.

Thanks to the leftists in the gov trying to subvert the sentence, the Supreme Court made a new interpretation of the law binding and so we went full-on toward (as you correctly said) the opposite side of how we were going previously.

Personally tho? There are so many welfare program for women that they can go hang themselves if they want to suck a man dry.

oh well, linguistics is an amazing field, you will have a very enriching life. I tell you this because it's an interest of mine and I wouldn't mind studying it. I have a friend from Barcelona and he studies linguistics, he seems to truly enjoy his work. Just thinking about the lexical similarities between languages, or odd languages like Tibetan(since there are silent written characters that influence the pronunciation of spoken characters) is mind blowing.

nice

congrats Italy

iirc Italy has the second lowest divorce rate in Europe, after Bosnia. this would explain why.

plus Italian women are beautiful, pleasant, interesting, and not very feminist as far as Western countries go.

Actually if your countries signed the hague apostille convention, if you get an apostille on an official document it must be recognized by any other country in the convention.
So yes it's that easy

Yeah the presence of welfare is not as ubiquitous or as universally accessible in most common law countries so I can see where it would differ in the approach. Limiting in time and amount seems like a good idea, though. Frankly I would still like to see no-fault divorce abolished, though.

Basically very few marriy under separazione dei beni.

Well it's gone in spirit if not in practice: you can divorce without any real reason, but it's enough that the other proves you were the reason for breaking up the family and bam, you just get penalized a ton in family court. Add to this the abolition of alimony and the doctrine of "to each his own" and...yeah, no more cash and prizes for divorced roastie.

People are dumb, what can I say? We are one of the extreme few countries with what is essentially a prenup written in our LAW and people still don't make use of it.

>tfw no italian qt gf

Hopefully

this is what it feels like to be jewish

>tfw i know that feel very well

America would collapse under the nigger hordes if that happened. Single issue boomers can fuck off with their fantasies.

I'd love to see some numbers on this in the coming years.

>Get split custody
>Ex gets to live in your house because of muh kids
whats the fucking point of custody then?
Kids go to your moms room, its her turn to watch you

No, she gets the house if she gets main custody of the kids. This is sadly a point still under revision. Expect news in a few months after the new family laws come in effect, if they pass in parliament.

>tfw have italian gf

In addition to this, a good solution FOR NOW is to prove she caused the break in the family, so that you may get primary custody.

Forget exclusive custody (aka she doesn't get to interact with the kids) - you are a guy. But primary custody...50%-50% more or less of cases, more like 45-55 in favor of women. Hard, but doable.

Or just wait 5-6 months and get new law.

Don't about it, you wouldn't understand

My city's administration hadn't created still a register for factual couples, so despite the laws saying Yes, me and my lady must get married to get us recognized as a couple to the eyes of state and law. Thank you fake commie-mayor of somma lombardo.

Still?? We already registered as a factual couple here earlier this year - I live near Milan and the implementation of the law was very swift over here.

>canada's not party to it

noice
cucknadia leading the way

I think the only reason we ever had alimony/child support in the first place, was so that a man couldn't be a deadbeat who knocked a girl up and then abandoned her to look after and take care of the children by herself while not even having a means of working or providing.

In that context it makes sense.

In the context of the modern age where women can work and literally "dont need no man" alimony and child support shouldn't exist anymore. If you don't need no man, then you don't get his fucking money when you divorce him. It's not meant to be a fucking get-rich-quick scheme you fucking roasties.

Well we moved past it, thank god. Now we can marry without fear of losing our stuff and paying alimony. I sincerely don't know other western countries that have both of these things at the moment.

Marriage is retarded, all I care about is fathers having equal parenting access

That's not good enough.

Sadly Yes, i know lots of cities round here already did it, but our administration is expecially slow, so i'll take a day off to go asking mr major what to do.

>reduce the power of laws that reduce female responsibility and incentivize women to destroy their own families out of spite
>results in less degeneracy

This should come as news to no one who isn't fully retarded.

Feminists spin any anti-alimony or fathers rights movements as "Muhsoggyknees" because they know damn well that without the state enforced misandry train their entire movement falls apart.

>tfw you're not a pasta person
Feels bad man mama mia.

Roastie btfo