SERBIAN ANTHEM PLAYED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CROATIA'S CAPITAL

youtube.com/watch?v=iX6EXn-m2vg

President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, has been welcomed with utmost respect in Zagreb, by Kolinda Grabar Kitarović.

Other urls found in this thread:

total-croatia-news.com/politics/25797-which-vucic-will-come-to-croatia-peacemaker-or-warmonger
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OK. Interesting.

A normal state visit, so what?

Early morning sight...

And?

Protests

koga boli kurac

is that a btfo to someone?
yay?

War vets demanding from Vučić to apologize

>open croatian news website
>90% of the front page talking about an irrelevant visit
>protests
>butthurt opinion articles
>literally obsessed
APOLOGIZE NOW, SERBIA

cool story, thanks for letting us now op

>tries to unconstitutionally secede
>declares war
>gets btfo until literally the rest of the world comes to help them
>displaces 200 000 people
>demands war reparations
>be croatia
Lol, ill never understand why croats are so butthurt, they did all the bad shit in the war, they got away with it and got what they wanted, and still they fucking bitch? Move on you faggots.

dirty serb... stole my 4quad

Nice serfducation.

checked, serbian artillery is lead by kek.

Stupid balkan niggers. The world was a better place when you were ruled by Austrians and Turks.

So its confirmed then, kek is a serb

>APOLOGIZE NOW, SERBIA
shh bby is ok
they're disarmed now

>croats murder half a million serbs in WWII
>drive all serbs out of the country after having seceded from yugoslavia
>"the serbs are the bad guys though"

Croats are the most dindu nuffin out of all the slavic peoples

>Surrender of the Croatian Guard to God Emperor Vučić in Zagreb, 2018(original picture)

based president vucic

Paзбoли ce oд paкa бoтинo издaјничкa.

total-croatia-news.com/politics/25797-which-vucic-will-come-to-croatia-peacemaker-or-warmonger

>mfw there's a town called clay
>mfw croatia took clay from serbia

>murder half a million serbs

That was done by german nazis which contracted bosnians to do the actual work.

Cro Cop is my spirit animal.

Stop brother wars. Kill the jews instead.

>Serb education
Has your ottoman rapebaby country ever even won a war? You can't even keep Kosovo in line lol

We removed most of them during WWII

Here is a thread for Americans

So from the 90's it was cold war, war in croatia, war in bosnia, war on kosovo, mostly likely that war in vojvodina will also be lost.

That's a lot of wars to lose in such a short timespan.

What is here to comment?

The whole croatian government is Serbocommunist one. They are your puppet Miloš

It's a shame that they didn't inherit the warrior genes from the ottomans.

Dumb white trash is what you are.

There's something wrong with this list cause it's known that poltards are the stupidest of all slavs.

Actually Serbs claim the NDH government was protecting Jews

Serbian president should fuck our fatty and the offspring should be called "New Tito" and be the king of the new united country called "Srbatska".

Of course there is something wrong. If you want to make a list like that you would have to include as many people as possible. They probably took the smallest sample or outright made it up. This is no better then those "Who has the largest penis" list. Well nobody measured my penis. Where did you get the data?

You guys got fucked so hard the UN had to step in and declare your plain clothes subversive warriors as "Innocents".

Mladic is about to be freed. Ouch.

Fucking kek'd

out of all the names you could have chosen, you decided to call it Srbatska

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia

Serbia GDP per Capita 5,348.29 USD
Gaza GDP per Capita 6,100.00 USD

Gaza...Even fucking Gaza is doing better than you dumbfucks.

Croatians will kill their own for $$$ just to incite a riot.

Ouch.

but user you are jewish and you live in a country that gets support from major powers such as america every day, unlike serbia and croatia

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

last 2 times when he visited nobody cared. I don't know what's the big deal now

Slavs would rather take money and kill each other than liberate Kosovo together.

I mean, to be fair, the Croats do worship baby fuckers.

How proud they are.

Care to explain?

All the Croatian and Serbian Generals are returning home from the Nederlandse.

Dirty s*rbs need to pay.

We dont need no fucking support. We're doing just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

"Israeli shekel emerges as world's 2nd-strongest currency"
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/

desu yeah. as a bulgarian living in the uk i still understand the shit thats been going on but that is the problem with slavs, especially the balkan slavs. we just kill each other over nothing. also most balkan slavs blame their inability to cooperate together on "Historical Tensions" between the two countries

Hey Catholic Baby Fucker...

Hi.

Two small fry pawns of the same globalist factions meeting is less important than some threads here today.
Nothing they say or do has any impact on anything as they are not even mouth pieces of the factions that own them, they are mere puppets on the stage, actors with insignificant roles.

I formally introduce you to Bob Baer, the host of Hunting Hitler.

Former CIA operative during 90's Balkan Wars..

Search "Bob Baer Yugoslavia"

Wow. He flipped.

Wrong. They are stronger than ever. Just sitting in USA, but run everything in Europe.

Ustashe are not puppets, say it with me: Papal Baby Fuckers.

tfw i like both anthems

We honestly have the biggest pussy-lip of a President in history. I'd be grateful to Croats if someone would just shoot the cunt...

All Serb/Croat hate aside, and I don't know about Croat president , but I can vouch that our own is a fucking cancer and a pussy, and a piece of shit that deserves galloping cholera to be stretched over next 50 generations...

/picrelated is a presiedent.
Fucking embarrassing...

Serbiaboos on this site will ignore this thread and the fact that S*rbs are the ultimate D&C kike agents in Europe.

Things that would never happen without them:
1) Weakening of Bulgaria and Byzantium and subsequent Ottoman invasion
2) World War 1
3) Hitler's defeat in the Balkans due to S*rbs overthrowing Yugoslav government for wanting to stay neutral
4) Communist Yugoslavia

Who's the guy on the right?

i know how you feel to have a retard in the parliament. have you seen the news article about this bulgarian politician who dressed up as hitler for halloween?

>hating aesthetic vucic

>Serbiaboos
why would anybody be that?

bow down to our emperor, cuck

t. libtard
kys

Mostly the remove kebab meme and utter ignorance of the actual history and their nature.

roastie-lips meat curtains

Fucking Jew.

That mans shirt was ripped off in a bar brawl.

Roflmao. Your not Serbian LOL.

>all these salty manlets

3rd balkan war when

The two meet @ Republica Srpska.

Popcorn is popping as we speak.

i think you just triggered a serb

its republika srpska

Hey, any Greeks here?

How do you pronounce a C?

>1) Weakening of Bulgaria and Byzantium and subsequent Ottoman invasion

Bysantine emperor invites Ottomans to defend himself, gets BTFO'd in the processs and its Slav fault ( etc 9c. A.D)

2) World War 1

Just an excuse was needed, we just served one to Europe which couldn't wait for a fight.

3) Hitler's defeat in the Balkans due to S*rbs overthrowing Yugoslav government for wanting to stay neutral

Politics 100Serbs for 1German did that, also see "ustashe" in the dictionary

4) Communist Yugoslavia

Product of Winston Churchill and Western intelligence, most notably MI-5 , we had a Royalist Guerrilla among first in Europe, and a Government in London, the British let us slide down the river to the communists so they could hunt the Royalists for next 50 years ,and then the West came to finish the job in 1999.

I'm not ignoring this thread, but nothing is black and white I assure you.

like, three of them, hahaha

in serbocroat, the C is pronounced as a TS or a CH.

C is TS, CH is Č or Ć

Croats and Serbs have been pinned against one another.

When are you going to become friends again and NOT join the crusades and the sack of Constantinople on the way to Jerusalem?

yup thats what i ment

Any Greeks here?

How do you pronounce a C?

So where the fuck were you in the 1990s sticking up for Serbo-Croatian?

For the record, it was never spelt Konstantine who was from Nis, Serbia.

my point is that you misspelled the name of a country and i was helping you to correct it so why are you bringing politics into this again?

also perhaps try another insult, i have been called greek so much now it is basically like white noise to me

>Ustashe are not puppets
Глyп cи.

SMRDLJIVA PARAZITSKA GOVNA.

NEĆE SE GAMAD OKUPITI ZBOG MASOVNOG ODLJEVA MOZGOVA ALI ĆE SE OKUPIT ZBOG VUČIĆA.

JEBEM VAM BOGA RETARDIRANOG. DABOGDA AUSTRO-UGARSKA PODIJELILA SJEVER A VENECIJA JUG.

SVA SREĆA DA VAS JE MANJE OD 50 I IZUMRIT ĆETE ZA 10 GODINA. NORMALAN NAROD U PONEDJELJAK UJUTRO RADI I NE PRESERAVA SE SA ZASTAVAMA HOSA ZBOG NAJOBIČNIJEG POSJETA IONAKO PRODANOG PASJEG SKOTA EU.

Serbs are a bunch of faggots

a normal state visiting
nothing wrong with that
what are you sperging on about

His friend from his warmongering times.
I'm hating a pussy homo-criminal who allowed annexation of Kosovo to slide although he was the one who charged i as a savior and then tucked his tail and ran like a big enormous pussy he is.
You are simply not worth the mention, bot brigades payed to make him look like a Kebab-remover all over internet space, while in reality we haven't had such a worthless pussy as a statesman in 10 centuries. Utter ignorant prick, with zero political iq .
One-sandwich bot calling me a libtard, honestly I don't know how you poor fucks learned English.
Please son , don't talk to me about my country and don't hide behind meme flags if you want to participate in adult discussion.

>Bysantine emperor invites Ottomans to defend himself, gets BTFO'd in the processs and its Slav fault ( etc 9c. A.D)
>Just an excuse was needed, we just served one to Europe which couldn't wait for a fight.
>Product of Winston Churchill and Western intelligence, most notably MI-5 , we had a Royalist Guerrilla among first in Europe, and a Government in London, the British let us slide down the river to the communists so they could hunt the Royalists for next 50 years ,and then the West came to finish the job in 1999
Never happened. If it did, post proof.

>Politics 100Serbs for 1German did that, also see "ustashe" in the dictionary
Didn't exist until you overthrew the government that wanted to stay neutral.

дa, глyп e

>Глyп cи

Read the rest, dumb fuck.

>One-sandwich bot calling me a libtard, honestly I don't know how you poor fucks learned English.
for who you voted? come on, say it

ovo, samo se malo manje pjeni, nije ti dobro za zdravlje

NE PJENIM SE NEGO MI SE JEBOTE ZAGLAVIO CAPS.

whom

Your fucking country?

You just denounced your own fucking country by calling a hit on the man everyone trusts in "your country".

That is Treason.

You don't have a country.

hiding behind a memeflag also shows you dont have a country. your point is invalid.