The Jewish knifes are out for Stephen Miller

The Jewish knifes are out for Stephen Miller

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/17-jewish-groups-call-on-white-house-to-fire-adviser-stephen-miller-1.5807922
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-the-trump-administration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haaretz.com/us-news/17-jewish-groups-call-on-white-house-to-fire-adviser-stephen-miller-1.5807922

fight fire with fire

Well, I guess he actually is a good jew.

Rule of 180. When certain groups are wailing in unison, assume the exact opposite of what they're pimping for to be true/in your best interest.

These 17 groups take issue with Miller's "racist immigration policies"
Can there be such a thing as /ourjew/ ?

I just read the letter they sent over.

>muh nation of immigrants
>muh jewish values
>muh racism
>muh immigrants are just future americans
>muh melting pot

These people are living in the past. I can tell they have no exposure to the internet at all. It's very sad. Maybe they should put down the Talmud and pick up an Ipad.

>Can there be such a thing as /ourjew/?

Kikeistan needs to stfu.

Honorary aryan.

Not yet, but eventually

There were Jews in the NSDAP party.

17 AGENCIES!!!

A jew's only loyalty is to one thing. Power (Which under capitalism, is money) this is absolutely basic knowledge anyone on Sup Forums should understand.

The will say and do anything in the attempt to amass more power, including sell each other out and knife each other in the back.

It's pretty clear he hates beaners

Has Miller ever given a public response to such attacks before?

This sounds like an endorsement.

HE WHO IS ATTACKED BY JEWS IS VIRTUOUS FOR THERE IS NO BETTER VIRTUE THAN BEING ATTACKED BY THE EVIL ITSELF

>jews can dictate other jews' political positions for not being "jewish" enough

Why is it so difficult for these groups to understand that Miller is doing more to counter antisemitism than anything they've done in their history?

It's your liberal jews vs Israeli zionist jews. You are fucked either way.

>Knifes
You mean "knives", junior?

I blame Canada. They literally have a pro team named the "Maple Leafs".

The (((media))) didn't know how to deal with Miller. They couldn't use the old Nazi / white supremacist narrative to attack Miller because he's Jewish. And so the Jewish groups have to reveal themselves and attack Miller as being un-Jewish.

what was that comment in reference to?

why do i find this dirty kike so sexy

HE IS A JEW. THIS IS LITERALLY GOOD KIKE VS. BAD KIKE. THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.

timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-the-trump-administration/

*knives

Are these reptiles ever more vicious than when they're going for a member of the tribe who's gone rogue?

Ask Bobby Fisher.

the link needs to be achived please, I could only see it for a moment and then got kicked due to using adblock

same as the 17 intelligence agencies hillary said?
Anyway it's more proof the fucking jews are behind immigration problems.
Trump should actually take up Israels policies and ship all unmarried male niggers on welfare back to Africa. I hear Congo is nice this time of year.

need archive link please so that I can see the names of the agencies

Marxist Jews claiming to represent all Jews?

I have no problem with right wing jews, they are almost indistinguishable from a good white person

Oy, you've been a bad Jew Stephen.

>pro team named the "Maple Leafs"
sure buddy......
>pro team
they haven't won a cup in 7 generations
>pro team

/our jew/

so do it yourself

I figured they'd get around to him sooner or later. They can't call him anti-Semitic though. kek

Exactly. They must be so uncomfy, having to attack another Jew under their own Jewish identity. Hmmm. That means they must think him super-dangerous.

Good.

Because he's a savage right-winger? If you're here you probably dig that type to begin with

He is weirdly attractive, I guess I can see that. Not handsome but magnetic for sure.

They always do that

Almost all Jews are the fucking worst.

Jews can stay if they admit holohoax and actively work against the jews who perpetuate it. Miller is clearly informed in this way.

It's called the white house not the jewish house

How do you get a name like Miller being one of them? These people are so slimy. They hide their heritage to infiltrate.

>opposing the shekels we hold dear

>THAT SEMITE IS ANTI-SEMITI-.......SHIT!!
>mfw

Or Norman Finkelstein

BALTIC THREAD

>"17 intel agencies..."
>"17 Jewish groups..."
hmmmmmmmm

the US by way of Trump will do whatever the fuck we're told to do by the Joo0z. the US serves only at the pleasure of our BFF's

if someone is attacked by the jews that is a sure sign of his virtue. he who is not persecuted by the jews or who is praised by them is useless and dangerous.

just like jesus

If Miller actually passes racist immigration law then Miller can stay in the ethnostate and get Shapiro's sister as his wife. Up to 3 asian concubines.

The latest pewdiepie meme review.

Well, I certainly wouldn't compare Miller with Jesus but we live in a judaized society for sure.
You could cite certain passages in the New Testament where Jesus himself is quoted and you'd be put into prison for committing a hate crime in many Western countries today.
We are ruled by Rabbis.

You know when Jared Taylor said: "it is true that that several Jewish thinkers have been highly destructive to the white race, but as a group they are not our enemy."?

I think it is the exact opposite: "Several Jewish men and women were on the side of white Europeans, but as a group they are our enemy."

I think it could be a possibility that he is actually truly an outlier,
a rebel,
a watchful protector,
A based Jew

Weren't some high ranking members of the Third Reich actually Jewish?

Miller is the based Sonderkommando of the Trumpenreich

Yes, of course.

fuggin based miller time

How anti-semitic of them.

Göbbels was a jew too

And I'm a fucking fairy. We can all believe in fantasy stories user.

Fuckin wild. Jews literally want to rid anyone not for diluting the white race. There's no reason for mass amounts of jewish groups to simultaneously call him out at all unless they all had one goal in mind. Fucked up.

Can Jews literally do no wrong ?

They didn't get rid of Kelly yet

Jews are like women. Yes, they hate eachother, but the moment a (white) man attacks them, they all dog-pile him.

I love this quote:
>The co-authors wrote that Miller, who favors an immigration reform he said would benefit applicants who would assimilate more easily into American society than others, has “extreme viewpoints and advocacy of racist policies.”

>“As Jews, we are in solidarity with immigrants and refugees and believe that our nation must be a refuge and welcoming home for new Americans,” they wrote. Miller “has been an obstacle to passing widely-supported, bipartisan, popular, badly-needed immigration policy changes throughout his time in the administration.”
The audacity of these kikes.

>“He orchestrated cuts to the refugee program, resulting in the lowest admissions number in modern history during the worst refugee crisis since World War II,” the co-authors wrote.
Oy vey, muh six bajillion.

Get ready for the shill D&C campaign coming here to tell us that Miller isn't actually /ourguy/ when he unequivocally is, and has been since early 2016. Anyone saying we should kick him out for being a Jew is a shill, or a brand new faggot. Absolutely nothing else.

He can hide in my attic when they come for him.

Our jew.

how much you wanna bet if Trump fired Miller, those seventeen Jewish groups would turn around and call Trump anti-semitic for it?

I thought that was a myth

>I love this quote:
>>The co-authors wrote that Miller, who favors an immigration reform he said would benefit applicants who would assimilate more easily into American society than others, has “extreme viewpoints and advocacy of racist policies.”

i...i think that's it.

he's ... g-d help me...he's /ourjew/

i'm so confused right now. my head is spinning and i'm literally shaking. am i a kike? i think i just subverted myself. israel is the only democracy in the middle east! yyyaaaaaaaaag....what's happening..to...meeeee?! Refugees......Welcome...only one race duh human race yaaaaarg.

I understand it all now. everything. this was his plan from the beginning. yes. i understand the whole of the cosmos as only the chosen may. i feel so privileged yet oppressed all the same. yes. the goyim, they know nothing.

DAS RITE!

>that period during ww2 when too many people were fucking dying to immigrate

>knifes

Yes, Jews. Force Trump to make a choice between you, an interest group public pressure and tradition forces him to stand with, and Stephen Miller, a man he knows personally, who he owes a great deal to, and who he believes in without reservation. I can't wait.

If you were jews you cant be kangs egypshuns.. Make a decision

Those must be the "17 intelligence agencies" that confirmed the "muh Russia" hacked election!

Dude, what's up with the number 17? Didn't they keep repeating 17 intelligence agencies are convinced there was Russian hacking of the election? Is it some kind of Kabbalist numerology?

Neo Goebbels is alright.

This.

t. works for a jew

wrong,they are jews,and most commonly zionists

>And I'm a fucking fairy.
Pretty sure your mates already know that, twink boy.

Holy fuck at all the people who don't know about Miller.
When he worked for Sessions he sabotaged the Gang of eight bill.
He has been blocking every DACA bill so far(Schumer and Grahm have bitched about it) he wrote most of Trumps speeches
He used to bully spics in high school and force them to speak English. He used to argue with teachers about deporting students at his high school
I'm not saying he loves white people, but he certainly hates spics

sounds like Goebbels

vs Fighting Polygon Team

Honorary as fuck