I am trying to discuss Chinese animation

My thread has been deleted in less than an hour. It does not exist in the archive either. Who the hell is it from? Is it? Is it? Is it?

Japanese geeks are expressing caution at 2 ch against Chinese animation.

今期アニメ総合スレ 1190 [無断転載禁止]©2ch.net
rosie.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1499868013/

616: Mr. Nanashi of the Valley of the Wind @ Commentary is a live board @ Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited: 2017/07/13 (Thu) 11: 31: 46.14 ID: npSdqDQ8
>> 575
> Indeed it's hard to hit China's capital ...

That's idealism
In reality, China intends to deprive technology by extracting Japanese animators with money
If you take away only take away your own domestic animation for your national interest by using it
We use it as part of public diplomacy

The reason China sells Chinese anime in the Japanese market,
Popular in the real Japanese! Because I want a brand called
When you get this brand it will be very advantageous when you sell it to the world markets

Do you know the news of Richard Gere?
If he criticized China's invasion of Tibet, Hollywood was forced permanently by the pressure of Chinese capital
China will do that kind of thing and only as a tool for praising the content business to the last
I do not find it

That is why that country is dangerous and Japan is a major country of a liberal country and as a cruel totalitarian state like China
You should not give out technology and do not cooperate.

637: Mr. Nanashi of the Valley of the Wind @ Commentary is a live board @ Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited: 2017/07/13 (Thur.) 11: 49: 12.37 ID: R3Z 0k / VU
>> 616
Is it the same selling way as kpop after all

641: Mr. Nanashi of the Valley of the Wind @ Commentary is a live board @ Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited: 2017/07/13 (Thu) 11: 52: 48.04 ID: 3jYE74bR
>> 616 This is totally justice. The problem is that it is on the Japanese side which is easy to steal skills

I am more afraid than anything that anime is being misused by Chinese public diplomacy. In the near future, when they created an animation justifying the Tiananmen Square massacre, who would stop it? That is the question. When the Nazis created an anime that justifies the Holocaust, who will stop it? That is the question.

I thought that freedom of speech was guaranteed if Sup Forums, apparently it was not so.

>still believing in freedum
If you lurked moar before posting, you would've figured it out. Oh wait, never fucking mind, your type of newfaggotry have already infested the entire site.

Your type of faggot is not allowed here, either you lurk before posting or fuck off.

Freedom of speech? This is a website, you don't have any rights here. Ignoring that for a second, I don't remember us creating "an anime" that justified the Holocaust. Mostly because no one advocated for it in the first place. I don't understand your point, of course China will use media for propaganda reasons but what's so special about using animation for it?

Not anime, fuck off.

This is all very fine and dandy, but when are we going to get an anime about the rape of Nanking?

Are you an actual Nip?
Freedom of speech is allowed, but off-topic threads are deleted. Threads about the anime industry always end up shitpost-fests, so they're often deleted. It really depends upon the mods and janitors on at the moment.

>Do you know the news of Richard Gere?
>If he criticized China's invasion of Tibet, Hollywood was forced permanently by the pressure of Chinese capital
>China will do that kind of thing and only as a tool for praising the content business to the last
Are you talking about censorship?
This is isn't exclusive for China you know. Crunchyroll or Netflix funding an anime also means they have to adequate to western standards, and the same would be true for any kind of external funding. It's a bad but inevitable consequence of overseas success, there is not much you can do to stop it.
和ゲーもそう、カプコンとかソニーとか日本人お好みを無視して海外のためにゲームを作ることもある

But the Chinese are already involved by outright owning studios, being the biggest foreign market, involvement at Hollywood (and concurrent adaptations).
It's already way too late to be just scared of China taking control of anime, they have already done that. There is nothing you can do about this, since the market has a lot more potential to grow than anything left in Japan

What's up with Japan's hateboner for China? Both countries are equally shit.

That Robomasters doesn't look too bad, guess I'll give it a try when it airs.

They're really not though.

I always mysteriously watching the web. To those who criticize the policy of the US government, there are none who point out that it is racial discrimination against Americans.
However, why criticize the policy of the Chinese government, people who make noise cheerily say, "It is racial discrimination against Chinese people".
Although I criticized the Chinese Communist government, this time too, the story has been switched to the hate against Chinese people.

>I always mysteriously watching the web

Japan has freedom and china doesn't.

You probably aren't even allowed to come to this site in china. Google is LITERALLY outlawed in China.

Read this

Why are you trying so hard?
Are you also in trouble if the Chinese government is criticized?

Netuyo? On my Sup Forums? Don't you have a Gate thread up for you or something?

The Japanese raped China in WW2 and they've been in denial about it ever since. They don't like that the Chinese keep bringing it up either.

>You should not give out technology and do not cooperate.
I think they already discovered pen and paper, but I could be wrong on that.

>

If a creator wants to make a work with historical facts, it should be respected because it is free. The most important thing is "Do you have an intention to respect the facts of history?"
I think it will run out to this.
Does the Chinese Communist regime really have the intention to respect the fact of history?
Do they really have the will to respect freedom of speech, freedom of expression and the human rights of citizens?
Clearly say, if this freedom is guaranteed, I think that any country, whether anime or manga, can make it.

There is nothing we need to stick to Japanese made anime.
Any country is good.
However, except for anime made by a country like China that repeatedly censors and repression, it is an exception.
We have carefully kept your precautions.
It is already too late to be stuck with propaganda.
Everyone does not want to be deceived by the cheaters?

Why are you bringing up Tibet and Hollywood again?

That's rich coming from Japan. Although China really is a shit hole when it comes to censorship.

China is the worst fucking shithole on this goddamn planet. Trust me I lived there for 10 years of my childhood before moving to the states. I never fucking want to do back to that hell on earth ever again.

They overvalue the importance of anime and animation in general and think the Chinese market will have a chilling effect on Chinese-related issues.

Mainland China is genuine hell. The sole reason I tried my hardest at school and uni was to be able to get a good job so that I could escape from that shithole.

I'm currently living in a thirdworld shithole surrounded by SEAmonkeys but hey I'll take that over coming back there.

Not anime.

B-but moot is dead.

Sup Forums is a board for JAPANESE animation and cartoon, faggot. No gook or chink shit is allowed.

What kind of shitty translation is this? Did you use Jewgle translation?

>Anime
>Technology

lol

Japan only has freedom in theory, every other adult is a depressed overworked salaryman who needs to put the company and the country over their own self.

chink shit isn't anime, go make your own ChinkChan to discuss it.

That's retarded. Why do we even have free speech, then?
I'm so tired of idiots thinking the only institution with power is the govermnet. Do we have any reason for free speech, or is it just an arbitrary decision to have it, for no reason?

try Sup Forums

>only institution with power is the govermnet.

Nobody forces you to shitpost at Sup Forums, retard.

If you refused to integrate to community, then you become literally sandnigger tier. Who would welcome faggots like you?

>Why do we have laws against being arrested for the things you say
Read a fucking history book

All right let's talk about chinese animation.
When i discovered they are animating Tales of demons and gods i went to check it out but it's shit.
Why use cg and why are the episodes so short?I think xianxia/wuxia have a lot of potential but it's not gonna work if they can't animate it properly.

>Do we have any reason for free speech

Could you point where exactly in Sup Forums's rules the term "free speech" is mentioned?

You need to explain that reason, and then explain why it does not apply to other powers than the government. Why is it okay to be threatened to silence in all cases except when the government does it. The end result is the same, you are denied speech.

This was more in response to the comic than the discussion at hand

KILL CHINESE PEOPLE

Let me tell you the golden unspoken rule of society. You're free to do and say whatever the hell you want as long as you don't drag other people into your bullshit or be an obnoxious fuck about it. Talk shit, get hit.

Free speech is merely a measure of tolerance people have for people acting like braindead retards.

>why it does not apply to other powers than the government
Nobody owes you fucking rights to publish anything on their media
What the fuck are you even saying.

Websites cost money to maintain, and you usually have to agree to their rules before using them. A private entity has no obligation to provide a platform of discussion for people who don't.

WHY CONTAIN IT? S'COOL

Google translating 2ch threads and posting them here talking about something off topic really isn't a great way to start a thread.

>These people are _evil_, they shouldn't tell their side of the story