When are amerimutts going to get over this already? it's been nearly 20 years. they captured Osama...

when are amerimutts going to get over this already? it's been nearly 20 years. they captured Osama. killed thousands of muslims. what more do you want?

>what more do you want?
Justice. The Truth.

>thousands
Over 1 million Iraqis have been killed since 9/11

your blood. also israels

That's been exposed for years but nobody wants to listen to the truth

>this picture/thread again
Show flag.

When the government admits to intentional negligence.

The USA just hasn't been the same since 9/11. . .

I want a couple thousand heads on stakes.
Guess which ones.

A statue of a nigger picking cotton for my garden.

>killed thousands of muslims

theres still a few left though.

>A statue of a nigger picking cotton for my garden.

in western sydney you used to occasionally see garden abos in some peoples front yards. they were about 3 or 4 foot high, pitch black abo statues often holding a spear. its become politically incorrect now and is not as common but there are still a few yards with garden abos left.

I watched it happen in person when I was 12. I watched my neighbors, friends parents, and a cousin be incinerated, crushed, or forced to leap to their deaths. The only thing that made me fighting for zog for 6 years ok is knowing I repaid what they did to me and my people as best I could. I only hope our people could look down and watch And know we didn’t forget them.

And any commie faggots, shit libs, journalists, whoever are reading this, I want you to know pretty much every one who was a pog or a tranny felt the same way. And the only people we would love to do it more to than muds and kikes are traitors like you.

You are comically pozzed

Hi, leftypol!

In terms of casualties, not a huge deal. But if you live in America you know that this event shaped the nation and world events for at least the next few hundred years. And we will never know the complete truth about who was behind it. Also fuck you faggot.
Saged

The Saudis did it, and the kikes in goverment helped them. There.

This.

execute the jews who actually destroyed it.

when the jews forgive hitler

And my foreskin!

Not enough

We want perpetrators. The ((( real ones)))

>repaid what (((they))) did by killing innocents for (((them)))
makes sense

Americans are over it, the givernment just uses it as an excuse to do shit