Dont do what i did

DONT COME OUT OF THE RIGHT WING CLOSET

agree with all your leftie friends & laugh along enjoy beers, sports whatever, dont talk politics. Dont put anything on social media. Play along.

What happened?

You must be autistic

Shill thread, only friends worth having are either ones that are smart enough to redpill or are already right-wing
The idea that everyone is a lefty and that you should be afraid of them knowing the truth about you (and therefore the world) is a meme and an offense

Remember kids, the truth is, the Jews are trying to promote the breeding of low intelligence people so that nobody will ever be able to identify or rise against them again, especially once AI truly replaces the middle class and labor/sex is the only need for other human beings

Why should you play along with them if they wouldn't return the courtesy? I have never hidden my views.

I got into a discussion about gene editing, editing embryos. I said "instead of reparations we should develop tech to gene edit Black embyros to make them more White or Asian." I fucked up.

Ill have to make new friends now.

Wow. You just proved my point.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder

losing all my normie friends was liberating. be a maverick

Of course you do

MY LIKES WENT DOWN BY AN AVERAGE OF 2.1 MY LIFE IS OVER

Ya thats Autism flaring up. You are not really capable of having long lasting relationships regardless of your political views so dont be too hard on yourself user, but also dont try and be a fable to others as you have a mental disorder.

It's not about coming out of the closet, Leftists are far too stubborn to admit they are wrong or misinformed, it's about subterfuge and planting hidden red pills.

I mean you can talk about Trump or whatever, I do and some of my friends are borderline commie. I wouldn't say that shit though.

coming out as "right wing" is stupid and vague.
How about just pick a side on each issue honestly and back it up with reason and arguments.

All my pals are fascists, because they aren't retarded bitches.

That's like extreme right wing

Of course extremists are not gonna get along with most people, but if you were just a moderate right wing you wouldn't have any problems

Thats weak , be yourself dont fucking go along with it, thats the problem today just cause your either too lazy to find new people who share your values and interests or are too insecure of yourself and afraid of being alone

Most people don't understand... having right wing perspectives can get you fired form most places.

I've lost more than a few jobs because someone tracked me down from my user internet postings and got me fired.

Unless you are already rich, it's just not worth it to be right wing.

And unless you are a minority, it's not worth it to be left wing.

So, poor white people are basically screwed.

>How about just pick a side on each issue honestly and back it up with reason and arguments.
This. I am an American. This is how I do it. I have an opinion based on facts, and I am dangerous when you attempt to refute me. I have disarmed coworkers quickly when they start to sound insolent. They may see me as "right wing", but they think a man who wants a vagina is something to be happy about. These are the idiots we deal with, and there are lots of them.

>betray your ideals so lefties don't feel bad being around you
that's why the left is winning. because of weakwilled faggots choosing leftist "friends" over what is right

This

what's extreme about his statement?

that someone making a faux pas results in losing entire friendships says a lot about our fragile culture. Give them a call in a few days and act like it was nothing, just some brainstorming, call them a fag if they are sensitive, or sjw, meh. Failing that, they were never friends.

This is a disgusting shill thread. I am openly "nazi" at work and have had zero negative consequenses. Be who you are. That's what our opposition is doing. Shift the Overton window of acceptable discussion and don't cuck. It helps if you can defend your pov as a reasonable one. Humor also helps. Good luck and may your ancestors smile upon you!

Kek, git gud, whitey should just let the bbc in his women, don't even dare oppose us or you lose everything you cuck

>opinions of fact
>dangerous when they attempt to refute
>disarming insolent coworkers

I promise you that they just realize you never graduated beyond eight based on your word choice and decide the mature thing to do at work is just let the special guy win his argument.

>tfw genuine autism
>tfw posted retarded shit on social media and now everyone I once knew thinks I'm a racist retard

does it ever stop? I hate this place so much for ruining my life.

Yeah, best thing at the moment is to just advocate that whites and blacks go their separate ways.
Eugenics really isn't palpable anywhere in the near future and hopefully not necessary.

If you don't know, you might be autistic

Just do what I do. I'm a black nationalist. Go Wakanda! 'See what happens when you guys go back to Africa and stop letting crackers whip you for their entertainment? All black people
in a white man's system end up as rappers, pimps, or social whores no matter how successful they are. Just look at Oprah and Nailed-dat-ass-Tyson. Mouthpieces for bullshit and comedy.

But Wakanda! Go, ye black man, and make the Earth your bitch.

Now GTFO.'

>caring about social acceptance by borderline retarded normies.

grow a fucking spine you co-dependent faggot

My 'friends' cuck out over my social media posts but then they still shake my hand and treat me respectfully IRL, buy me drinks and shit. I think they're afraid of me killing them when shit hits the fan. Basically be less of a pussy and less of a retard and people will respect you no matter what you believe.

Good luck getting/keeping a job, fag

If you need friends you're not a true poltard. Seriously, why would yoy want to spend your free time eith people eho have a mind virus? You weak pathetic simpering pussy, grow a pair, and be a man. Needing friends who are literal cucks... ok...

Lurk more.

WE'RE your friends now, you faggot.

You lack self control, forethought, and cunning. Simple, true, and to the point.

You lack many things.

>You lack self control, forethought, and cunning. Simple, true, and to the point.

HA, wrong.

>You lack many things.

Only money....

You are the fool who thinks having money/power means that you are intelligent.

Everyone already agrees that these things do NOT mean that you are intelligent.

>Dont put anything on social media
That's where you fucked up
You shouldn't use social media in the frst place anyway