Why aren't you a nihilist Sup Forums

Why aren't you a nihilist Sup Forums.
The world doesn't want to be saved by you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/7deple/rip_comrade_lil_peep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, it's lil poopie

i dont think anyone here wants to save the world

Because I am not 15 again I grew out of puberty years ago dude.

Yeah that we see so much save "muh white race" threads on Sup Forums.

If people race mix, its their choice and not yours.

The prosperous society my ancestors created for me has become something evil. I feel it is my duty to set it straight for my children.

>i dont think anyone here wants to save the world

Do you even have children?

The world has no will, its fate is determined by us as human beings. If you want to sit in the corner and jerk off, crying about how things never go your way that's fine, but we have to live in this world.

>Caring what the world wants
The world will get what it gets

you really can't change anything though

i mean have you tried talking to people about making the world a better place?

they just look at you like you're a pleb

there really is no point

Because I'm not 16 anymore and I realize the responsibility my ancestors have placed upon me and the duty I have to set right the evils within our world to create a better future for my children and their children, and so on.

Sup Forums turned my nihilism into nationalism

i was hoping your new president would have done something really groundbreaking by now

but sadly no

same old shit

My world's on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it and I never get bored!

But I am. I'm not going to waste my time and effort trying to save people who don't want to be saved.
I'm just waiting for the nukes to drop tbH

Nihilism happens to be wrong.

I don't want to save the world, I only care about protecting my values.

Given the choice between attempting something however futile with the possibility of having an effect and then dying anyways versus attempting nothing and then dying there is literally no point to the latter. Inb4 "it's impossible that anything could happen," that argument is ludicrous and ignored that we live in the product of such attempts as opposed to a natural animalistic state

You're a fucking moron.

A German who doesn’t give a fuck about his country. Color me surprised.

Nihilism is the one thing destroying us all.

Because being a nihilist feels worse. That's all the justification I need.

Too bad

el faggio.

Sat an.

Because nihilism isn't meant for societal progress and I want to see how far the rabbit hole goes. Pretty sure I need society to be standing to be able to do so. Nihilists don't understand their ideology leaves no basis for society to exist and thus most of them demonstrate exactly what happens when you try to do so ( to catastrophic results). At the end , if everything is relative, then live, die, it doesn't matter, might as well be shot on Random St. And be done with it. If you are a nihilist, then by all means get yourself a donor card and jump in front of truck.

Caring about nations is so outdated m8. If anything I'd care about my race.
But as long as most of them are refugee loving faggots there is nothing to be done.

I personally don't. I just don't want anyone but me to win, baby rage.

>save

What even is that?

>the current state of Germany

If more of your countrymen cared about your country in the first place, then maybe you wouldn't have so much refugee loving faggots right now.

It's F5, but saving is for pussies.

I know, right? Nihilism and a guilty complex helped to bring Germany to this point. Well, it'll be a fun trip I'll have later this year.

lil poop is dead. What a loser.

Broke Nihilism: The world doesn't care about X
Woke Nihilism: I care about X

Pretty much. You truly don't appreciate something until you lose it. I wonder what would happen to Germany if your average libtard woke up one day to know there is no more money to use for gibs for rapefugees. Or that their country is now under Sharia law. It is sad however that this is what is going to be required for them to understand what is happening. Safe travels user.

this

> Be nihilist
> Die from drug overdose
We're done here
Also, where is the tweet about that fags commie grandpappy?

TEAM SESH

É. Fiquei surpreso ao saber que os alemães nem carregam a bandeira deles, a não ser por causa de partidas de futebol. E depois tem gente que fala que aqui a gente não tem patriotismo; os caras são piores que a gente. Ainda bem que eu sou descendente de italianos e não de alemães.

I didn’t know about this. Requesting it as well.

krauts>wogs

>caring about what the world thinks
this is why we call y'all spineless pansies

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/7deple/rip_comrade_lil_peep

I figure the path nihilism ends is either suicide or literal self inflicted depression (which itself ends with psuedo-suicide or suicide).

Suicide is cowardly, ignoring your and by extension the worlds problems is cowardly. I am not a coward.

kys faggot.

We're taking the west back, the culture is shifting. The day of rope is coming.

DonaldDuckandMickeyMouse.tiff

Christ I despise Nihilists, no goals or dreams beyond simple hedonism. At least Antifa and Liberal faggots take to the streets with some degree of passion, all Nihilists do is sit idly by when they see something they dislike, pretending they can't at least attempt to change something.

they want it even if they dont know it ,its our duty to remind the nature of the west to our people and embrace together the pure for of the west
embrace the power, embrace the glory embrace your enemies enemies in your hands and strangle them

Thanks, dude.

Like always, you have nothing good to add.

>why aren’t you a nihilist?
I was, then I grew up

Because kynicism's where it's at

You fucking suck at persuading people.

>Because nihilism isn't meant for societal progress and I want to see how far the rabbit hole goes.
Existential nihilism is the first requirement for society to become its true nature, to break down the master/slave relationship that artificial masters fight to maintain.

>Nihilists don't understand their ideology leaves no basis for society to exist
You didn't read Nietzsche, did you?

Because, It takes a certain level of stupidity to believe oneself is capable of great things.

>"Why aren't you abstaining from eating, Sup Forums?"
>"The food doesn't want to be eaten by you."