Lets Pretend This Never Happened! -PREDICTED BLACK WEAPON-

This still wasn't explained whatsoever.
>248 replies
>37 minuets active before deletion
>"if there's green in the sunrise the day after tomorrow, put a wet cloth over your eyes before you go outside."

What the fuck is this? Why was deleted after exploding in under half an hour?
Zero information afterward, almost like everyone forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160163333
youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE
thebarchive.com/b/thread/757404069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q predicted this

hAbbenin??
bumpo.

Was in thread, pretty sure was LARP but if not an user posted a screecap of FBI tip so if it's real that dude is fuuucked anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of attacks were actually spotted and stopped via this Mongolian basket weaving forum.

QRD? wtf is this?

Maddie mccanns guts

I saw one of those in One Piece, if you eat it , you become a retarded gummy pirate.

breakdown?

i member

This, seeing the sun will drop your IQ by 15 to 30 points. Americans are resistant to it for some reason.

Go ahead and give it to me

I got the interpretation he knew something was coming and wanted to "give his Sup Forumsbros a hint" I don't think he's doing some lone wolf shit but more LE NWO INSIDER.

Still this one just creeped me the fuck out. Glad I never closed the thread, pissed I couldn't get more info.

twice

>user makes a LARP or Warning thread
>blows up within minuets
>within less than an hour its deleted after 248 posts
>OP warns of some sort of a future tech weapon activating with the sun and the only way is to not be affected is to cover your eyes with a wet wash cloth

Shit was spoopy af.

got more screencaps of that larp thread?

Wait so if it’s a future tech weapon how is it not malicious does it make you giggle or somethin and why would we wish we had it 10 years ago

Sounds dumb. Nothing will happen.

Like anyone here ever sees a sunrise.

This was the shit that made least amount of sense.

What would a stupid wet cloth prevent

covering yourself with a wet cloth does nothing though

>ATP
So basically what we’re lookin at here is a nigger who just got to the cell portion of his high school biology class

Nothing, either CIA nigger or Schizophrenic nut.
He did say the green in the sunlight will make you "happy".

This shit was weird but I need to get some sleep, just what they want I guess.

Perhaps it's an attempt to see how far this spreads on normie social media to gauge Sup Forums's influence and troll

Dastardly but not completely far fetched, i can get behind that line of thinking

Red sky at night, sailors delight.
Green sky at morning, ayy lmaos warning

WHA THE FUCK IS THAT?
Could it be aliens, animal genetic modification some sort of engineered super virus

This Not the time to troll. Very goncerned

Looks like a cluster of eggs

BAMP
Found the archive, i posted three times in it
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160163333

>post a picture of your gangrenous penis and some vague tips and a timeframe
>IDS HABBENING

gas attack perhaps? the cloud will make appear the light to turn slightly green

putting wet rags over your eyes to protect them seems to compliment that

Wet cloth. Lol fuck is that going to do.

I’ve scanned over six five thousand species of plants and can’t pinned point what this is. It’s either man made or some type of cross breed of plants still I have no idea what it is. Genuinely stumped higher intelligent anons help me out! Implying higher than 167 iq

Posts like this is the reason why black Twitter exists.

Any biology-anons in here? Some user said something about the pineal gland in the original thread ..

Thinking light-waves-event, pineal gland ... would sure as fuck be happy if it happened 10 years ago. Also non-catastriophic event wich has a lot to do with sun

it's a fucking plumbus you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE

it will absorb the particles, at least some of them - you get the poisoning but you have better odds on surviving

alien reptile eggs

What timezone are we talking? It might happen just in time for knock off drinks for aussies

more like alium groin

I always wondered how the plumbus is made.

I'll turn into mouldy grapes.

not Sup Forums language in that image from my experience, that fuck was glowing in the dark or a larp/shitposting. I'm sure yall have noticed the happening slide threads that get bumped with 20 or so replies that seem like maybe a habbening. but its straight up some shills or shitposters trying to slide something important. oh, same as this thread. :)

>PS my house just flew over a missile. WW3 Imminent

>what is discord raid

I stared at the sun for 5 minutes and couldnt see anything

You people are tards
thebarchive.com/b/thread/757404069

Add it to the list of shit that can kill you in Aus.

Something is going to happen with the Ayys/Bluebeam/Interstellar Storm or some sort of weird shit the OP was going on about before the thread died. All of it put together makes no sense.

So has anyone actually looked outside?

Underrated

Let's keep track of this larp.

>adenosine triphosphate (ATP) + something else
>Solar wind
>Stellar event
>Green
>Activates a weak/dormant gene
>They're brains but not human

Is he talking about connecting everyone telepathically through Blue Beam and other shenanigans?

Looks like plastic grapes to me brainlet

So yet another LARP?

The "wet cloth over the eyes" part puzzles me the most.

A wet cloth isnt going to help in any way.

So, what is it? Some kind of bio weapon that only affects niggers?

I don't see any problem with that.

It'll look funny as fuck though.

My iq isn't high enough to understand Rick and Morty. Explain so a brainlet can understand?

Looks like the aftermath of my haemorrhoid removal surgery

Fucking LARP’ers and their bullshit, unless someone comes out of the woodwork and confirms or actually does something else than being a cryptic cunt I am not buying it.

Actual conspiracies are one thing, but this board is like /x/ at sometimes. Oooooohhhh, le spooky plant, what could it be xd

Fucking retards.

How convinced are you it's a plant at all?

ok so if any of this shit is real it could be relating to a possible solar storm. an intense solar flare maybe? if so, then the high energy solar winds could interact with the magnetosphere and creature green hues similar to the Northern Lights.

/pol so desperate for a happening that they go ape shit for a movie prop.

You just pretend you get it.
>fake it till you make it

That gets me the most too.

Not only did it take a while for me to put this all together like But the wet cloth on the eyes of all places is the most confusing.

It's a garbage slide thread and a larp

the image he used has been posted before. You people are all fucking mongrel 56% retards.

Or this is a viral ad campaign for some bullshit movie. Maybe Cloverfield Paradox? Maybe the time the LARPer mentioned is the time the movie drops?

>something important
K

I'm so sick of retards falling for the absolute shit that is posted here

You are correct, it is a movie prop, I just can't remember from which movie

It's fish eggs in a plastic bag with some kind of orange liquid on top of the bag in an kndentation

Sadly (or luckily, depends on how you look at it), this. Not happening. And the day it's finally happening, a wet cloth over your eyes is going to do fuck all for you.

Those are MemberBerries

Something big is building. The luminosity of the sun has been increasing everyday for at least a year now. Particulate dispersal is ramping up. They’re preparing for something. The Event?

No, it is from some old ass movie, can't place it yet.

Oh my god could this be another MKUltra? Or satirical larp. Hmmmmm. We need to find out what this thing is. it could be a image that was photoshopped or it could be a man made creation or dare I say it a cross between plants.

It's like the burning man, only on the internet.

apparently the magnetic field of the earth might shift...read it on some bullshit MSM story

A wet cloth would help If we are dealing with something that incapacitates tear glands, thus preventing an individual from becoming blind

Autist plastic grapes look like this

Oh I memeber dat.

I can hear thunder outside

plastic grapes look way more delicious than real grapes
why is this? are the hebrews at fault?

1 in quintillion.

can I stay indoors and not put on the cloth?