Shiro Kotomine

>Shiro Kotomine

What the fuck?

>has the best servant
Based.

It's Shirou's and Kirei's son.

He is Amakusa Shiro, a Servant in the third war who received a physical form like Gilgamesh and afterwards took on the name of Kotomine since Risei, Kirei's father, officially adopted him.

Why is Risei so bad at rising kids?
Both Marik Ishtar and Mabo Tofu have serious problems in the head and they are fucking priests.

Emiya Shiro's real father

Real question: does he play children card game?

>Shiro Emiya

What the fuck?

Will he summon the Wing Dragon of Ra here?

Shiro Kotomine is one of the fuckbois from Sieg's harem

Welcome to the Fates series and their creatively bankrupt spinoffs

MC kills Shirou lunatic, he's teleported away by Semi slut and spends his last few minutes like a autist retard thinking he's won.

Is the "servant and master must have some personality connection if no catalyst was used" thing still exist? I felt the master and servant duo this day seem to not connected at all. (For example fatty and Sumanai, or Astofol and the rapist lady)

They didn't use catalyst? They gave catalyst to worst of them and then didn't have any for themselves?

Fucking Gacha

Proof that Kotomine was best girl.

Catalyst are generally pretty specific.
Trap had what appears to be his semen in a bottle and Siegfried was summoned by the leaf that fell on his back
Only catalysts like the Trojan Gates or a shard of the round table can summon quite a few. Also Rider in FSN was mentioned to have a weak connection to her's but her and Sakura have an high affinity

So, what the worst thing to summon?
Angra?
DIY Lancer kit?

Any known betrayers like Lu Bu or Judas.

Angra is up there. Maybe Semmititties or Avicbro in a "traditional" grail war as well since their NPs are super resource intensive and impractical
Or basically any berserker
Lu Bu works if you're a qt Atlas chick who resembles his wife

why the fuck is amakusa shiro even a servant? he was some just some christcuck who tried to revolt and was killed

They tried to summon a Ruler who are saints and the closest they could get was him due to
>Einzberns

What if you use catalyst, but the hero doesn't have any wish for real?

Some will still come
Cu doesn't, he wanted fights, neither does Astofol

>best servant
That's not Frankenstein

>Cu doesn't, he wanted fights, neither does Astofol
I mean someone who actually want to RIP and don't have any desire to participate whatsoever .

What? Emiya was yellow. At least Shiro Kotomines hair is white.

They tried to summon a ruler to cheat to win the grail war because Rulers had two command spells for every other servant in the war. This resulted in him single handedly cheating his way to a win.

Depends. Some of the summoning descriptions make it sound like HS actively accept being summoned, but Schaz wants to stay dead and talks about the system forcing her to be summoned, only to die again.

The cutest.

Kek, he does look like Dark Marik doesn't he

Is that Amakusa? The Saint from that one fate story where servant Ruler was summoned?

Why do fate spinoffs have as much of a hard-on for chocolate versions of characters as mainline Fate has for same Saber design representing a gorillion historical figures?

Fate already did that with Archer, who this dude is clearly supposed to be based on

Mata Hari
Sasaki
Mephistopheles

Her characterisation seems to be one of the weakest to date. In the novel the creature literally had the brain of a genius and was bordering on eloquent by the end, being arguably smarter than its creator. Doing nothing but grunting and going BAZAAKAA really isn't doing her justice, it's Herc all over again. Probably Spartacus too, the Berserker class just ruins characters.

IM-POSSIBLE

He's Kirei older brother who is scared of his younger brother so he avoided him for years

>DIY Lancer kit?
wait, is this Watcher?

What is Maya's rapebaby stats and abilities again?

Shiro isn't scared of Kirei, he just doesn't want to become close to him for the chance Kirei wants to confirm that he is a sociopath and be his first target.

If it came to a fight Shiro would be forced to kill Kirei and would do it pretty easily.

"Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry.

Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.

Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe.

Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win.

Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name,

Winged Dragon of Ra!"

When did Marik became an Egyptian priest in Romania?

Am I the only one who thinks this chocolate priest is fucking hot?

lol what a homo

Did they fug?

Diarmuid

Nah, just kissed at the end.

are you really surprised that fate/kusoge raped its own lore?

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

hair looks gay

>you will never turn Mordred into a cockslave

Except this one time he did right technically, even God himself was in agreement with his endgame since it meant actually giving salvation to the people in Apoc, a timeline that was in complete war with itself

>they have mad enchantment
>expecting them to be clever
There are like four rational berserker in the whole series, and with rational I meant that can have a real conversation with their masters.

Why all fate saints so lewd?

Like I said:
>the Berserker class just ruins characters
ME is anathema to characterisation and probably shouldn't have been written that way in the first place.

all anime saints are lewd

this is the pontifex of the modern amakusa church and a bonifide saint canonized by the anglican church

Herc had a good characterization for a giant pile of muscle.

>There are like four rational berserker in the whole series, and with rational I meant that can have a real conversation with their masters.
I can only think of Flat's Jack The Ripper. Who are the other three?

OC Do not steal

Don Quixote would be clever. Sparticus basically sums up why it's ridiculous that berserkers can't talk. They should be capable of communication. They just can't do it in a way that others will understand or agree with unless one is particularly clever or a bit mad.

Didn't Heracles talk during HF?

Berserker dr. Jekyll, berserker vlad the iiird and sakata kintoki i think

berzerker CU, raikou, kintoki, Vlad III, nightingale, jekyll, spartacus, penthylita and some others i think

he looks like he challenges kids to card games for the fate of the world in his spare time

Kys Kayneth

kiyo can as well

>Sasaki
is actually pretty strong

Giles, avicebron, manjew, mata hari, semiramis

literally did nothing wrong, did not deserve his fate

>spartacus

Spartacus can say words, but all he says is complete gibberish about oppression and freedom

>Mata Hari
spending the grail war in bed with her doesn't sound so bad

Kotomine kirei is the best

GRRRR

Prisma fan here.
Does Luvia appear in this series?

no, the only non-shit work luvia appears in are F/HA and case files

he got along with boudica fine

no, read el meloi case files if you want worst girl

no elf ears = no best girl

Thank you, sir.
>if you want worst girl
I'm asking for Luvia, not Tohsaka Rin.

>I'm asking for Luvia, not Tohsaka Rin.
literally the same shit but with bigger tits and yellow hair

Has there even been a Berserker in the Fate Franchise whose claim to fame is well, going completely loco and "Berserk" in the first place?

I imagine Roland would've been a great candidate to be a Berserker. And since Astolfo is already around, why not include more Knights of Charlemagne? I mean one of the most well known written works about the guy is titled "Orlando is fucking pissed."

Is hating on F/GO the new hating on F/Z?

that's just shitposting

zero legit ruined TM

>Has there even been a Berserker in the Fate Franchise whose claim to fame is well, going completely loco and "Berserk" in the first place?
Caligula was pretty nuts.

Husbando material.

yes and no

both zero and FGO are dissimilar from the original VN- but zero at least tries something, it had some ambition

FGO is quite possibly the death knell- its a cash making monster that renders the possibility of more VNs or other works of the calibre of the original null since there is no reason to do so

at leasy strange fake looks promising, if obsurd in terms of power levels

>Roland

Already in Fate user.

He's a servant in f/go

>Pink ribbons and neckties

Must all French servants be fucking queers?

Daily reminder that Nasuverse Roland is a completely batshit motherfucker who runs climbs trees to take eggs from the bird's nest and eat them raw, shouts around all sorts of crazy bullshit and rides horses. All while Naked.

Even Astolfo, a crazy deviant degenerate himself, admits that Roland is a bit too cray-cray even for him.

>french
>queers
why do people bitch when the nasuverse applies realism?

Homosexuality is haram, effendi. Can't have French heroes depicted that way, it's an afront to Allah.

Was Astolpho fault?

Herc, Eric Bloodaxe, Kiyohime, and possibly Asterios.

>strange fake looks promising
>written by Narita
Haha no.

the premise is kinda fun and i enjoyed the manga

>Hating on Narita
Man, since when did TM threads become hipster central? Want to shit on Sigsawa and Romeo while you're at it?

its like four books in and no one has died, which is surprising since TM has a fairly high lethality setting like GoT, also the powerlevels are absurd

nice watermarks fag

>Complaining about an LN writer when you're comparing TM to fucking trash like GoT
You're not allowed an opinion.

TM lethality is relative (minor/unnamed characters die all the time but there are massive stretches where significant characters don't die) and it's not like Narita has trouble killing off characters anyway.