More turboracism from 'women of color'

dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/vice-white-people-passports/
>The retreat is called the “Women of Color Healing Retreat” and takes place in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. Vice News notes that it “specifically banned white people.”
>The narrator notes that one attendee “needed a break–from white people.”
>The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white people–but white Americans specifically, shouldn’t be allowed to have passports or travel.
>“I have no tips for a white person” she said. “My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We’re okay. You know, you’ve done enough damage.”
These fucking assholes, just go live in a different nation, there's so ridiculously many that doesn't have any white people in them. But surprise white peoples nations have white people in them, wow, what a mystery.
Where do these people get off saying white people shouldn't have passports and that they're bad because they're white. This is the most blatant and vilest racism ever. These assholes are the biggest hypocrits and racists on the entire planet. I'm tired of being asked to feel sorry for someone who thinks like that. And you know what, why don't these assholes try to put themselves in white peoples shoes instead, and realize how fucking annoying it is that everyone wants to go live in your countries, and then people who think like that that they then fucking complain that the country they live in has white people. Why in the hell do they not just fuck off to begin with. Go to africa go to anywhere else almost, so many countries, there's what like 195 countries in total in the world. Vast majority of them have no white people in them whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

ict.go.cr/es/contactenos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Either everyone is allowed to be racist, or noone is. I'm sick and tired of this double standard where white people are supposed to be super polite, whilst everyone else run around saying the vilest shit imagineable about white people directly in the news and media and in every day life, and they just pretend that it's perfectly fine and make excuses for why they are allowed to do it and others aren't. Meanwhile if you say the word nigger or negro, black people almost want to fucking kill you and people want a near public execution if you do it in media etc. Eventhough it's simply means black in latin (niger), or negro which means black in portugese. It literally means the color. But anyways, i don't even think anyone on the planet is more racist than these assholes. It's everything that seems to be on their mind constantly and black this and black that, and what can we do for black people and so on and so forth. And they're not even in fucking africa, but are sitting in white nations doing these things. But if say white americans want something for themselves in their own country, oh then it's racist. I'm really getting tired of watching these people, they are just mainstreaming the most foulest racist garbage, and then get surprised if white people want to remain majority in their own countries so they don't have to put up with this bullshit in the future. I mean just imagine what the fuck these douchebags would do if they ever became a majority in a white nation, white people should probably best pack up and leave at that point. They would do the most racist shit and not have any second thought about it, because they are such gigantic liars hypocrites and ultra racists themselves, whilst at the same time acting as if they are the victim of everything they do themselves. It's like a saying we have that a thief thinks every man steals. Similarly niggers think everyone else is racists, because the nigger knows he/she is the most racist fucking person themselves.

Our time will come Dane.

I mean don't you think it's ridiculous, that the people who complain most about racism are the biggest racists probably anywhere in the world?
I mean fortunately for me i live in a nations that's very high majority our own people. But i almost can't imagine putting up with this crap on a regular basis that you americans do from these assholes. And in your own nation too, it's not like you are in africa and they have their own thing there and you don't belong there, and it's not that they couldn't freely go somewhere else for 153 years for example. No it's in your own nation, and then they're doing this. And yeah in africa they are also turboracists, i mean the stuff that goes on in south africa is completely ridiculous. How do you deal with it? I mean it's like someone who can go and slap you in the face whenever they want, and you're not allowed to defend yourself. If they hate white people so much why in the hell don't they just go somewhere else. It shouldn't be about weither hating white people is ok, it should just be if you have that attitude then fucking pack up and leave, and also why should people whom you hate so much even help you in any way? Pick what it is you want to think and then go through with it. If you hate white people and want space away from white people. Just move to another fucking nation and stay there, don't complain that white people are in white nations.

How many nigs would be for racial segregation, if they were ones doing the discriminating?

Also can't they see that they are the ones causing internal strife in white nations? Even when nothing is going on they just keep finding something to complain about with regards to white people. And then they are accusing for example white americans for racial division. Man, don't they realize they are the ones doing it. Also let's say they are in a place where no white people, do they think just everybody else is their best friend. Nah they'll find some other ethnic group to complain about, and it will probably be whatever ethnicity is the majority where they are at, infact they already are, they don't give a shit about other ethnicities either, only how they can use them against white people. They're just as racist against other ethnicities.

Based on the length of that response that I'm never going to read I agree either.

yo mah maine relax yo ass up you sound like som of them triggurd snowflayks
don't make me cuck yo shit up

>How many nigs would be for racial segregation, if they were ones doing the discriminating?
This is a very good point, the US went through all this civil rights movement, based on the notion that it was incredibly unfair that blacks couldn't live among white people or go to same schools etc. And so they got segregation removed. And now so many years later in 2018 they are the ones calling for segregation. I mean you can't make this fucking shit up. All they are doing is proving that segregation probably was a good thing, and that either you have that or they go live in a nation where there's no white people, since it's apparently impossible to get the black people to stop being the turboracist assholes they are. And ironically they themselves are calling for it. It's so funny they say that white people are the biggest racists, when white people are probably the least racist on the entire planet compared to everyone else. And blacks are probably in the top 3 of the most racist ethnic groups on the planet.
>yo mah maine relax yo ass up you sound like som of them triggurd snowflayks
Please don't say that, when blacks almost want to kill someone for saying the word nigger to them.

What's also funny is they also got segregation removed in south africa, and now apparently they want to take white peoples stuff without compensation and also think it's fine to kill many of them simply for being white. It's like there's no winning with this, they beg for a helping hand and then they want to take the entire arm.
>please let us live next to you in your own nation, don't be racist there's no difference between us just color of skin. It's current year.
>yo whitey, i'm going to take all your shit and distribute it among black people, because that's very fair, and i'm in charge now, you should've known better than to let me get in charge, you should've known how turbo racist black people are. Too bad for you i don't care, empathy? hah you gave us everything we wanted simply because we complained, you're such idiots for doing that, and believing that we wanted to live peacefully next to you, but thanks.

I like you Denmark

I find much of this type of backwards racism upsetting as well, and I’m pretty liberal myself. The thing is I don’t particularly see color, I was raised in a pretty chill multicultural upbringing in a major American city. But now everyone wants to talk about this privilege I seem to have, and things get passed around online that have radicalized my friends into degenerate radical “progressives”.

I take solace in the fact that things in life and in the world come and pass. New people are introduced to reality everyday, new minds that will question the status quo. Right now we have technology and social media that is showing itself as an incendiary tool, able to cause outrage left and right. However this too shall pass, we will evolve to deal with it. Everything right now is actually looking up. We live longer and better lives than any humans before us. We have a combined wealth unimaginable to earlier generations. People will realize this down the road and I believe we will see a return to gratitude, which seems to be a missing factor in all this. But it may be gratitude after war or struggle.

Well that's fine, you choose how to spend your time.
Anyways also, if i for some reason hated all japanese people (which i don't). I probably wouldn't either move to japan and live there, or if i lived in japan, i probably wouldn't stay around people i totally despised, even if they were nice to me. But that seems to be exactly what these black people are doing. There's absolutely nothing holding them back from going somewhere else, especially to africa, if they really hate white people so much.
Thanks, i like you too.

>'Why Women of color are trying to get out of the US'

VICE keeeps presenting these headlines as if they were facts.
I could interview a white nationalist leaving for a job in FInland and say 'Why White Nationalists are trying to get out of the US'
How people can't see that is beyond me

>It's just vice that are trying to make black people look bad.
Is that what you're saying? It seems everytime niggers are on video or whatever being the turboracists they clearly are, somehow it's misrepresented or someone is distorting the image of black people to make them look bad. It seems more that it's uncomfortable to blacks for being called out on it, since they clearly have no problem doing it in a routine basis, it's only when someone complains about it that they then backtrack and pretend like it's just a very very tiny handful of individual blacks that think like that. If that's the case why are blacks not complaining about that small handful of people, they don't seem to be complaining whatsoever about it and getting them in line, no they seem to enjoy it instead, right till someone says hey wait that's pretty racist there. Also as far as i understand vice news seems to be very left leaning and pro immigration and things like this in their bias.
>backwards racism
I'm tired of this term backwards racism, because it implies that only white people can be racist, when it's very clear that most of the people on the planet is, and whites are some of the ones that have strived the most to see past skin color and these things. Also it's only things like these that actually made me a bit racially oriented, by seeing this by blacks. Before this i didn't even have it in me, it's not how i was raised either etc. And had a lot of empathy with starving children in africa and things like this. I didn't see it like oh the person has a different skincolor that's why i should hate him. But clearly that's how black people see it, and i think it's a shame that nobody has called them out on it, they should be called out on it big time, and because nobody calls them out on it they also see no problem with it either. But then they shouldn't complain about racism anyways. Any individual no matter ethnicity can be racist against any other ethnicity.

>CostaRica
State sponsored racism

>Greentext
South Africa in a nutshell.

This also indicates that blacks don't actually have a problem with racism, since they're not out slamming blacks being racist against white people or others for that matter. No the only problem blacks have with it is, is that they don't like other people being racist against them. But when they are racist against others, then it's totally fine, and they think it's fun and amusing and a perfectly acceptable thing to do.

how did VICE news go from dude-bro shit to cuck news?

I think the worst part is they always have some gay ass shit that's even more transparent the Mainstream Media tier news.

unless you are a vpn larper you don't really understand the depth of criminality, hopeless, violence and impulsivity of US blacks. 4 decades of welfare, hundred dollar black market guns, no jobs in the ghetto, and a white class that only cares about the 'talented tenth' of blacks so they can fill their University quotas have caused this situation.

The situation is way far worse than you see on tv. I live in a typical mid sized US city. Last year my suburb of 100,000 people had 2 murders, both committed by people from the inner city. Last year the inner city, population 500,000 had 135 murders. 4 people were shot last saturday, on a night where the temperature was well under zero degrees C.

I feel like you're missing a huge and obvious part of the puzzle here dane, which is that niggars are stupid.. you want them to make sense and act rational, that's not going to happen. Of course it's hypocritical they don't have the mental capacity to understand things like hypocracy, logic or sarcasm etc etc... No other race on Earth would behave like that. any other race would realize that they're just fucking themselves

I don't need to live in the US to understand that these blacks in the article are the very definition of a racist on steroids. I don't care how much crime black people commit and these things, or how their life has turned out etc. If they complain about racism eventhough white people are essentially bending over backwards for them. Probably shouldn't be the biggest racist you can find yourself. I don't even understand your premise. Black people live in bad neighbourghoods with a lot of crime and murder eachother a lot in the US, and somehow this makes it ok for them to be ultra racists against white people and probably others too for that matter? No it doesn't. Either everyone is allowed to be openly racist, or nobody is. These people are the ones fueling racial division in the US, i don't have to live in the US to see what these assholes are saying on social media and even when being interviewed by actual media organizations, to see how massively racist these people are, and unapologetically so.

This is irl trolling.

And also furthermore, i don't think a poor ghetto black person has money to take a vacation to costa rica to 'get a break' from white people in the US. Nor do i think a poor ghetto black person is around a lot of white people to begin with, in order to get tired of white people to the point where they don't want to be anywhere near them.

This. When I saw a framed picture of Malcolm X I became suspicious

Var glad att du inte bor i Sverige i alla fall, det kunde varit värre :( var stark

it's a good thing

the quicker these people feel they have the power to be openly racist, and properly racist, the quicker white people wake up to the diversity bullshit

I hope they never comeback

>My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We’re okay. You know, you’ve done enough damage

Ok. Now kindly do fuck off back to Africa, where you will feel at home, and not have to deal with white people ever again.

This

Subhumans do what they do

Puerto Viejo is in the Limon province. Nigger province, and guess what?, criminality there is over the roof.

blacks are treated like trash in costa rica. everyone hates them there.

>"black only retreat" in country openly racist to negro's

Blacks Jew the population at a micro-level be it violence, kill Whitey, and drugs. Jews do the rest.

I advise you to actually watch the video.
Much to learn.

It sets a nice precedent
The more nigger-only spaces there are the more likely white-only spaces become.

Op, I get that you're pissed by this, but you gotta see the bigger picture. These people are advocating a non white ethnostate, that's half the battle

>>>>>My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people.

contradictory statement there.

What the fuck do any of you care? This is a pathetic attempt by black women to find some sort of solidarity. What does that have to do with your fapping to nigger lesbian pr0n? You're all just a bunch of whiny faggots who get triggered by the most inane of things.

Not true. The indians are the racists. They hate the "white man" for taking aways their lands (that their ancestors gave away for some rum).

Protip: they don't really care about racism, but about silencing white americans

>Op, I get that you're pissed by this, but you gotta see the bigger picture. These people are advocating a non white ethnostate, that's half the battle
A black ethnostate? Africa has 55 nations with like 99.9% black people. Is that not enough?
It's important to point out how racist these people are, go watch the video they are hardcore turbo racists, but being that is so normal to them that they don't even realize that if other people said that about say black people, they would be almost publically executed and blacks would be calling for them to be thrown in jail or something.
I did watch the video, it's incredibly racist and they say it in a nice and calm and totally serious tone, and since they're used to nobody calling them out on it, they think it's perfectly fine to be the turbo racists they are. They don't even realize that they are themselves the very definition of what they are constantly complaining about. Also the hilarious thing is that they are doing this in a resort in costa rica that apparently is built by white people, and white people also work at the resort. They say this in the video. So it seems that it is like, white people built stuff for us please and give us stuff, and otherwise fuck off because we don't really want you around.
>My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people.
Did you notice she says that, right after the interviewer says that what about white people who try to be as good a white person as possible, and she says she doesn't have any real tips to white people, and that white people shouldn't even be allowed to have a passport and travel around the world. This is some of the most hardcore racist shit i've seen in a long time, and how softly and sincerely it's said makes it far more diabolical.
Are you serious, these women are some of the biggest openly racist people i've seen in quite a while. Move to africa?

>Protip: they don't really care about racism, but about silencing white americans
Yes. This also indicates that blacks don't actually have a problem with racism, since they're not out slamming blacks being racist against white people or others for that matter. No the only problem blacks have with it is, is that they don't like other people being racist against them. But when they are racist against others, then it's totally fine, and they think it's fun and amusing and a perfectly acceptable thing to do. Notice how they have absolutely no even thought that what they are doing and saying is the definition of a massive hardcore racist, but because they're so used to eachother speaking like that and thinking like that, and nobody calling them out on it, they don't even notice.

My Danish friend, blacks want segregation, but only to the point where they have better goods and services than white people.
Given how they're positively inept at managing anything important, I'd say give them their segregation and tell them if they want better conditions they can work for it themselves.

>can't they see that they are the ones causing internal strife in white nations?
No, they can't.
They've been told their entire lives that all of the abject failures of their culture and race has been whitey's fault. Africa is a shithole because of white colonialism. Detroit fell not due to black culture but rather due to 'white flight'.
Everything is literally not their fault, but the fault of the white devil.
So no - they cannot see their own racism is causing the very problems they're complaining about, because they've been conditioned to be absolutely blind to their own faults, and to place the blame on the evil white man.
While living in safe, white, western countries.
This is not accidental.

Exactly that's how it seems, they want white people to build stuff for them, and pay for their stuff, and afterwards, white people can just kindly fuck off because they don't like them, just get the fuck out of the way, because they want to then take that stuff for themselves and have black only everything. It's ridiculous. And nothing could be clearer about that with regards to these people not immediately moving to africa which is 99.9% black, but instead sit and complain in the US that they are not the majority there. They could be in one of the 55 majority black nations on the planet within a few hours. Maybe it doesn't have all the nice accomodations that there are somewhere else, so that's why they don't want to go, instead they want to carve out all black spaces in places that have nice accomodations. It's peak hypocricy, they don't see racism as a problem, they are just annoyed that they don't have nice things, if they did have nice things, they would immediately make them all black and take them over and segregate themselves. It's tragic to see that all the civil rights movement really turned out to be was an excuse for blacks to live in areas built by white people and have white people pay for their things. And it wasn't this thing of fairness and everybody get along as people assumed back then. It's clearly not white people that can't stop being racist, it's clearly black people who have this issue, and as a thief thinks every man steals, so do blacks think everyone else is a turboracist. Because they know that's what they are themselves, so they assume everyone else is like that aswell. So many decades of seeing past race, and this is the result. It's simply amazingly sad.

>greentext
Perfectly sums it up. Every single white liberal I know thinks the other races view racism as the evil they do.
They don't.
They simply see rich whitey giving away everything they've ever fought for and built, and they're standing in line with their hands out. If and when they attain the majority, you cannot expect them to behave as white people did, and offer compassion and fairness to other races.

certainly a majority of them as long as they still get whiteys money as eternal reparations

Last time a white man was this mad, he conquered all of Europe

It's a wasted mental effort to give genuine attention and thought to the "ideas" from niggers. It's hard enough to get good ideas from regular Whites and Asians, to actually expect to hear anything of value from a 70-85 IQ coon is laughable.

I'm okay with this, why are you complaining? I don't give a fuck if they fuck off and live among themselves, in fact I wish they all did because I sure as fuck don't want them near me either

This is essentially the case. Black people see how successful white people are, get jealous, and demand that white people give them their nations because 'muh slavery'.
Oddly, white nations did just that. Rhodesia and South Africa come directly to mind.
Any country handed over to blacks turns into a black country, no matter how successful it was under white rule. Rhodesia became Zimbabwe, and went from the bread basket of Africa to an absolute failed state with inflation in the quadrillion percentile range.
South Africa went from a peaceful first world nation to... South Africa.
No matter the originating circumstances, when black people take control everything goes directly to shit. And right now, they have their sights set on America.
Make no mistake - if blacks take over america, america will turn into South Africa. And the white man will still wear the blame for the failure, because blaming black people for their own ineptitude is racist.

>Are you serious
Not really. And I honestly don't think you should be, either.

Hey Blacks, why not start a Pro-Democracy movement in China?

I'm tired of the double standard, either everyone is allowed to be racist or nobody is. If they think it's fine to segregate themselves, then i don't want to hear them complain about racism or things like this ever again. I'm tired of them not being held to the same standard as they expect others to.

Also i'm tired of this notion that they think they should move to white nations, and then segregate themselves simply because they don't want to live in a nation/nations where they are like a near 100% majority. Why should white people accept that their country be divided among racial lines by people who have their own nations they could live in? Either they want to 'tolerate' being around white people, or they should perhaps go somewhere else. This is not unfair to ask since white people are expected to tolerate their nonsense constantly.

Get a fire extinguisher Dane, your ass is on fire

>However this too shall pass, we will evolve to deal with it.
This i why I don't care all that much about what Trump does beyond placing conservative judges on the Supreme Court. Leftists are attacking our basic rights. Eventually they'll lose power but they still have a good bit of power coming to them as Millennials age and gain power. Eventually it will pass but until then, we need an originalist court to protect our rights from those who are increasingly hostile to them. Imagine what kind of "progressive" trash Hillary Clinton would have appointed to the Supreme Court.

Blacks are only a nuisance in America, they aren't an existential threat as their population does not increases compared to whites. They are only annoying because they're given a platform to cry about wypipo but they are irrelevant, their only purpose is to vote for the dems who will have no trouble dropping them in favor of the latinos

They won't do that though.

Blacks demand both segregation and positions of power in our countries.

They demand institutions on the terms that we both build it and pay for it.

Blacks only want these things so long as someone else is footing the bill and maintaining it.

>only a nuisance in America
I'm happy for you that you've never been to Paris or Marseille, but you're so far off from the truth Pierre.

The last time whites were "allowed" to be racist, Nazi Germany happened.

PLEASE INVADE US AND REMOVE ALL OF OUR NIGGERS

EVERYBODY IS TOO KEKED IN HERE

Niggers are only happy when they have someone else to blame for their problems. At school the niggers go out of their way to walk into people, to scream "racism" at the slightest thing and to just be as unlikable as possible. The idea of being a decent person escapes these kind of "people". There is a reason people say "FUCK" internally when you come across niggers during the day to day trials and tribulations of life.

This has only been building, and it will not "come to pass."

As the demographic shift has become more stark, they have become further emboldened to demand things. Identity politics isn't going anywhere.

Identity politics gave the left all of their greatest victories. It will not go away, it will only grow as whites become a minority.

You may not care about identity politics, but identity politics cares about you. If you don't play the game, you lose by default.

Black People, you should go to Bali and smoke weed there.

They want the same thing as you. They want to live their lives stress-free. They even say segregation might be the way to go.

You know what I meant, no matter how many times they go on dindunuffining in white neighborhoods they still are not an existential threat to America. Losing political power and space control is what anyone should be deeply concerned about and blacks are too fucking dumb and not big enough to achieve that, the real threat is the spic invasion

It was plan all along, to get normie "dudes" and cuck them

>o you like weed?
>you know there is a lot of weed in africa
>o yes look at all these drug and technology
>btw look at this african kid build a computer
>imagine what all those africans with tons of weed could do if not for colonization
>whites are all evil

>The last time whites were "allowed" to be racist, Nazi Germany happened.
This is totally nonsense, what a totally idiotic point of view. So everyone else can be a turboracist except white people because somehow if white people do exactly what these black people are doing in this video, they somehow turn into adolf hitler and a nazi. This is the most ridiculous argument i've ever heard. Throughout history many ethnic groups and countries were massively racist/had strong ingroup preference and didn't take kindly to foreigners and foreign influence, but didn't turn into hitler or nazi regime. The nazi regime and it's political movement was also more complicated than it being something about racism. And infact the nazi's had great respect for other ethnicities in other nations and other peoples cultures etc. The nazi's and hitler and the wwII certainly wasn't started because of racism, but because of some invasions and things like this.

Side note: I've worked in a lot of African nations. None of them like American blacks. They might like rap music from the US but they generally have a very low opinion of African-Americans, viewing them as lazy, entitled, and crass. They don't want to deal with US blacks any more than we do.

>“I have no tips for a white person”
> “My tip to white people is
uhh..

>Source of their stress is ypippo
>have option to leave ypippo completely, refuse said option

They just want free stuff. We want different things altogether.

I am not here advocating racism, i am saying either everyone is allowed to be openly racist, or nobody is! I've been saying that several times ITT.

She meant the tips you give in restaurants

I live in a large city. I just consider blacks to be part of the local fauna. Like pigeons

OP is having a moment

When I said black ethnostate, I meant, fucking off from white countries in the process. Niggers in America coming to this conclusion, and it hitting mainstream is forward progress. By the way you are framing some of your posts it seems like you're holding onto hope thst this multicukti experiment is gonna work out, and it isnt. The faster we can get what needs to happen on the road, the better. Raising awareness is primary goal at the moment, with people like Enoch and Spencer bringing up these topics in favor of whites to a mainstream audience in a clear and concise manner, is doing significant damage to the Jewish narrative. I would worry less about any perceived double standard at all. Drop the pursuit for moral high ground with these people, and focus on getting them out of western society. Cheers m8

i feel so bad that i was ever a part of those "liberals", feel worse to see people I care about in the same bullshit, just now they believe anybody who isnt an SJW is evil and shouldnt be allowed to speak

Wrong.

American's during that time would rather lose the war than have integration. Polling at the time shows this to be true.

I know you are kidding but she actually said that right after the interviewer asks, but what about white people who are trying to be the best white person. She then said that she had no tips for white people, and said that the tip was to leave blacks alone and let them have their space, and go on to say that white people should not be allowed to have passports and travel, like for instance american whites should stay in the US and not be allowed to leave. Imagine if someone said that to africans that they should not be allowed to leave africa but to stay there, i wonder what she would think of that!
>oh no that's racist
Well that's the same thing you just said you stupid woman! It's exactly the same! And she took it one step further that white people can't even be tourists apparently.

I'd follow dane-bro's leadership into ww3.

They're the same though. Inner city black neighborhoods have identical crime rates to even the most developed African nations.

Not our problem. Let them go home.

Calm ur tits sven, its just black women venting after being rejected by whitey

>
>I am not here advocating racism, i am saying either everyone is allowed to be openly racist, or nobody is! I've been saying that several times ITT.

figure it out bro. there's no such thing as racism, only ethnocentrism. its a guaranteed scam because everyone is biologically ethnocentric.

all you have to do is be a failure and lie about universalism and its a guaranteed payday, especially if your target group is higher in empathy.

just stop feeling bad, they're just cheating you. you don't owe them anything, they aren't yours, they aren't your problem. any reason to not want them is a legitimate reason, they don't get an opinion

I'm willing to forfeit travel to non-white countries, if they do the same and move out of white countries.

Vice probably created this retreat and paid these women to go there just to make this story.

Alright Soren take a deep breath - this is ultimately getting black people out of the country. Try and see the positives

>just stop feeling bad, they're just cheating you.
In all honesty that's how it feels, it feels you are being told to do one thing, whilst everyone else does the completely other thing.
>oh racism is forbidden
>goes on to be the one of the most hardcore racist you can find.

Your military was segregated during ww2 you American retard.

What makes you think there won't be an armed negroid uprising? Continental Africans can be in a perpetual state of intertribal warfare with minimal resources -- American coons are first of all bred to be more aggressive and physically stronger. They also have citizen rights and can be trained by the most advanced military in the world.
Perhaps you're not an oldfag to remember, but hell, armed coons was a threat at some point. Armed commies were a threat in Europe.

You must never underestimate your enemy, especially if they've got literally nothing to lose.

YOU CAN WRITE A FORMAL COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT PLACE TO MY GOVERNMENT TOURISM AGENCY

if you feel like trying to shut them down!!

they are located in "playa blanca" in cahuita, ironically it means "white beach"

say you want to go there but that hotel wont allow you in because of your race

if things go right it will be a shitshow and they will get shut down

ict.go.cr/es/contactenos.html

>when white hate truly kicks in, populations go missing.

I don't doubt that. Not in the least - like everything white people do, we do it at the very height of ability.
Which leads into the question, why on god's green fucking earth is everyone jumping up and down on whitey's head? Wouldn't it make far more sense to accept the olive branch and try to work toward a better future for everyone? Why would you push and push and push and fucking push white people into the ground with nonsense such as 'much systemic racism' knowing full fucking well what happens if white people have had enough?
And we have.
Ten short years ago, I was fully on-board with acceptance of others - orientation, race, whatever - I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone.
Except I wasn't left alone - as a white male I, and I alone, was held up as the absolute fucking worst thing ever created in the history of mankind. Let alone it was white males who created a world so advanced and so safe that people had the leisure and resources to stand up and say just how fucking bad white men truly are.
And no matter what I said or did, I was racist. Labelled to the point that the label now has no meaning.
And if I'm going to be racist, I'm going to be the best fucking racist I can be.
And that's where we're headed - and the snapback will be nasty. Deserved, but nasty.

and into mine!! fuck you!!!

This is a good post from a leaf

Can we get a state for white people where we can take a break from everyone else?

Amusingly (to me at least), these strong women of color failed to bring strong black men along with them.

they dont understand that this is a white country. the brainwashing taught them that they built America. also egypt. probably even europe now that chedda-mayne has been "discovered."

the goddam commies know normal human beings would question this sort of insanity but niggers are so stupid, they will not only believe it, but add to their own crap to it.

the commies are trying to start a civil war, and if it pops off, they will swooop in and attack while the niggers are getting chimpy and a few of ours are allied with the local roof koreans.

i guess that means there wont be many soldiers left in whatever shithole the invasion comes from, so its up to you to go conquer them while they are over here, Denmark.

This is how genocides happen cutie patootie. You don't just start slaughtering them you have to dehumanize then for about a decade first. We're in year 9 since Obama took office. It's now PC to call a white person a suspected white supremist and fuck him up. You can now shoot white women and get off without any charges. It's because they've slowly ramped this shit up but they've done it so slow frogs like you don't even realize you're cooked.

Hasn't this Negress heard about the continent of Africa which is filled with nigger s and actively kills of its farmers to maintain a bkack majority even if it means dying of starvation