/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
val.digital/
nyheteridag.se/moderaterna-rostade-emot-sin-egen-nya-migrationspolitik-punkt-efter-punkt/
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
goteborgsmoderaterna.se/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarian
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_New_Totalitarians__Brave_New_Sweden___1980_.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwikl6T5nKHZAhVSW8AKHdpNDj4QFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2ZdNvAUl0_nvI1J1behqlG
archive.is/uDBw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Welcome to phase 2. Who’s up for some data gathering?
.We need a list of Swedish laws concerning immigration from 1970-now. It doesn’t have to be comprehensive, but it does need the breakdown of votes from the 2 major parties.
.We need a list of European mandates & regulations that Sweden has passed into law.
.We need a list of contact information for Swedish news outlets. DO NOT put it in the thread. Send them to me on twitter via DM’s or drop them off in the discord.

CAMPAIGNS-
.If you have a reddit/flashback account, we need to start mining information. Specifically, we need to create & bump threads asking people’s opinions on the EU. We’re going to need that data, and you’re going to need the practise.
.We also need to start trying to grab Pewdiepie’s attention. We’ve built up quite a collection of Skurt memes, & we know where to spam them. Keep tuned to these threads for more material!
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

bump

Have a bump and some fresh OC.

hahaha, sweden you won't be missed

My Swedish brothers I hope you guys make it out okay. I have some family living in Sweden currently, how should I go about informing them of the importance of this election? (They're currently bluepilled and think there's nothing wrong with rapefugees)

We will win the election the Sweden Democrats will prevail! by the grace of god we will crush these heathens! DES VULT

Just show them the facts, at least to make them think for themselves. If they go out of their way to dodge or critique the facts then they aren't that willing to accept that we are have a big problem that isn't easily fixed.

Remember, Swedes are brainwashed into thinking like the so called "elites" in gov and hardwired to love everyone else except for their own people.

bump

Good luck Sweden, take back your country.

Would it be possible to make pro-SD facebook group(s)?

We're working on redpilling methods for the campaign when it comes to immmigrants. In the meantime, ask them their opinions on the indirect causes of the migration crisis; they're a lot more likely to agree on the failures of the S & M governments, or the overreaching powers of the EU.

Bump

I'm still gonna vote NMR. The lulz would simply be otherwordly if they would get just one seat in parlament.

Every day we would have Pär Öberg scolding the politicians and calling them race traitors and Soros' bitches on televised debates. Soon SVT would stop filming the debates and everyone would have to rely on Nordfront for the live coverage. Leftists and sand people would shit their pants like no tomorrow. Jews would call for the "democratic overtrow of democracy in the name of democracy".
If every single disillusionized SD voter would go for NMR instead Swedish politics would suddenly become interesting on a daily basis.

bump

Daily reminder to NOT TRUST the LIES that moderaterna spews.
They are the ones who put us in this mess. And once the election is over the will go back to their true selves again.

>val.digital/
I know polls aren't accurate, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be just like 2014 thanks to M's new push

Can Ulf beat Jimmie in the debates though?

I honestly think most people are just looking for an excuse just so they don't have to vote for SD, so no matter how well Jimmie debates is going to tip over the average citizen from M

Jimmie is a manodepressive mess right now.
Internal SD politics is a complete shitshow in slow motion.

t.insider

Continue

Also, they are gonna replace him after the election. The whole campaign is just very passive.

Mattias Karlsson kicks out anyone who isn't a puppet.
There is a Purge of any non-puppet in SD Stockholm, now that they are choosing the next riksdagsledamöter.
It goes on and on.

Not surprising considering that he fired their entire old youth group (sdu) for being to right

Tell me a name of someone they've kicked without reason.

2 questions

1 i tried finding this thread the last few days, but i couldn't. Is there not enough traffic, or what?

2 Has there been any reaction to the posters yet? Media, bloggers, youtubers, anything at all?

1. It's up to the anonms here to keep it alive

2. We managed to get one poster on the first page of reddit the very first day we started, and again the day after. Unfortunately one of their mods pissed himself after they were up for 8+ hours and banned one of the guys when he asked why.

"Without Reason"
Pavel Gamov, he didn't play ball with Mattias.
Mattias who is an old buddy with Chang Frick, made him write that dramatic russia hangover story, so Karlsson had a reason to kick him out.
They do it mostly quietly, if you have been in Ungsvenskarna, they do not want to recruit members they can't control.

>they do not want to recruit members they can't control
I wonder why.

1. There wasn't a thread up yesterday, and there were several threads up on saturday but they ept archiving due to a lack of traffic. And we didn't have so many morning threads last week, because i was ill.

2.We've only had one day of action so far, but we had a sizeable reaction untill Sweddit mods decided to shut it down.

we know why, but you can't figuratively work for SD if you wouldn't kiss Mattias boot.
Went from Natsoc rebellion to tystnadskultur ala Syndrompartiet(S).

I'm guessing they want to perserve their image in media. They can't have another one of their people going out saying "muslims aren't human", things like that won't fly in Sweden. They have to be consistent.

it also gives them the excuse to fire any person that could be competent and take his place.
Look at their PR. it's like 1 tweet every 3 days day with 50 likes.
They are amateurs, they could go on vacation and still go up in the polls because nobody trusts the other parties.

Another thing.

Personally, i doubt just hanging up posters will do much change. Are you guys planning any bigger things IRL that might catch some people's attention?

Cause if this is gonna work, you're gonna do something that really catches attention.

Are there any popular and nuanced speakers that are having any sort of upcoming event in the near future?
Maybe try to promote them

Or maybe try to publish some short articles in local newspapers talking about the posters as if you are outraged by them. If done right it'll cause more people to be aware of them, and think more about them. If we're clever about the wording it might even show the terrible reasoning behind migration

Perhaps. There are many positions in kommunerna that needs competent people though, maybe people should start from there. A few years ago I met some of SDs kommunpolitiker, I really hope it has gotten better since then. I think kommunerna is their main problem to be honest.

The posters are just a way of getting attention, drawing recruits and keeping momentum going. We're ahead of you on at least one of those points, and we're working on different sections of the campaign on the discord as we speak.

bumps

Why is this thread so dead lately?

Sweden is wayyyy beyond helping... ... they arnt going to reverse shit there or anywhere else,the birth and crime rates prove it... its only going to get worse and the WAaamen will make sure it continues... they are the ones who always give shit away for muh feels and want to baby everyone and themselves..to stop it youd have to stop women voting, .. thats never going to happen so bye bye Sweden and most of Europe...

Ignorant fuck.

Is it possible to get a link to the discord?

This is the words of either a cuck, or a shill.
If you really want change, why on earth would you promote ideas that just won't be accepted at all like this?
If you want the anti-migrant movement to fail, act like a complete stereotype, as it will only scare away the normies.

You cucks should put a sign on top of the pepper spray bin at the airports saying something in the style:

"You are in Sweden now where we promote rape, please get rid of your spray as it's illegal to defend yourself from Muslim force impregnation"

In less words and a graphic of course.

bump

Good idea, but maybe not so direct.

>"Welcome to Sweden. Despite ever increasing amounts of rape using teargas or pepper spray is against the law. Enjoy your stay"

I've been wondering about that too.
Perhaps several Anons that used to be active here stopped posting?
Perhaps they all switched to discord, infinitychan or something?

Maybe it was more interesting discussing/creating visual things like posters than mining information?

Yeah maybe. Let's hope they find their way back, and that we didn't loose them to the cancer known as sweddit.

How much time do we have?

nyheteridag.se/moderaterna-rostade-emot-sin-egen-nya-migrationspolitik-punkt-efter-punkt/
In 2015, Moderaterna tightened their migration policies on paper.
SD then launched an initiative in the migration commitee to drive these through, taking pretty much word for word what Moderaterna had written
Moderaterna voted against their own policies.

Election on 9th september.

I see a lot of misinformation in these threads so I would like to inform you a bit about our political system, we do not have a republic or any form of presidential system. We have representative democracy. This is important. Everyone who claims a vote for NMR is a wasted vote is a kikeshill. Voting for NMR does not mean a vote will be lost, not even if NMR reach

The only reason to vote for SD instead of NMR is if you don't dare to go full-fash. This is also where SD comes in, a lot of normies don't dare to go full-fash, we need to embrace them in our ideology slowly, let them vote SD, they can back up the small votes. And let the men who dares vote NMR. Remember this, I see to many foreigners believing its either NMR or SD, it is not. Don't let kikeshills divide us, but stay true to the real goal. It is not about making the fastest change, more swedes wake up each day because of how our country looks. Its about making the best change. NMR is that change. NMR will throw out the immigrants, SD is happy to let them stay, they just don't want more. I believe 7 grenade attacks a year is 7 to many, they need to leave. I do not agree with our rape statistics, they can get back to their shithole countries and continue to fuck their goats. We need to push for a better Sweden, not argue between voting SD or NMR. Let the people decide how far they are willing to go for our country. Inform them about the real state of the country, not what kikemedia is pushing. Fighting amongs ourselves are not helping the cause, stay informed, if you don't know our politics then don't act like you do. Voting for NMR does not mean "SD" will get less votes, their anti-immigration question will get backed by NMR, but SD wont back NMR's anti-kike questions. That is why NMR is better than SD, but SD is still good, or better than the others. Remove kebab and gas kikes.

thanks for bumping our thread, although it's a shitty pasta :D

The point is to normalize patriotism, racism and nationalism. Not divide the already small group that we are. Even though SD is kiked, they have their roll in this revolution. Hopefully they will not kikeout any further with their immigration policies, hopefully they understand that is why people vote for them, but there is no certainty in that.

Inga problem.

I think it has more to do with a lot of supporters feeling betrayed by SD lately due to their increased numbers of "compromises", and so go on to state in polls that they're voting for whatever party made the most recent anti immigration statement, as some kind of attempt to send a message to the politicians in Sweden.

Unfortunately Jimmie seems to think that M are laying some sort of trap, to trick SD into taking a more hardline stance against immigration. For some reason the SD lead seems to think that this is something Swedish people, or at the very least the supporters of SD who got them from 4 to 12.9%, don't want this. I wish SD would go back more to their 2014 outlook.

also the whole "our thread, fuck everyone that isn't shilling for kikeSD", is the reason you need bumps from what you would call "us"...

So when are you faggots actually going to do anything? You need to be doing something every fucking day.

>NMR
>we are getting in to the riksdag this year and beyond that...

Omg the delusion, NMR is a meme for NEETs who aren't accepted into society.

NMR is ;)

MAGIC
A
G
I
C

So other people aren't allowed to join the discord?

Heja Sverige!!!

twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

goteborgsmoderaterna.se/
Kolla deras nya film, tror verkligen att Göteborg kommer bli som vanligt igen under moderat styre... Trots att dem varit med och förstört staden.

Jag har funderat lite på "Stockholmsydrom". Faller inte svenskorna inom ramen för detta?
Varför försöker vi inte på något sätt ersätta Stockholmsydrom till Sverigesydromet?

>Sweden is held hostage.
>Stockholm syndrom should be change to Sweden syndrom.

Thanks bro

Jimmy för president! :):):)

bump

bump

Did really people get bored with /sweg/ this fucking quickly? Was this operation a faliure?

Hi Sven, its criminal that you all don't know how you ended up in the cuckshed.

I heartily recommend you read this book. Please even just look at the Wikipedia page.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarian

>but its out of print and very expensive
This takes you to a pdf
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_New_Totalitarians__Brave_New_Sweden___1980_.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwikl6T5nKHZAhVSW8AKHdpNDj4QFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2ZdNvAUl0_nvI1J1behqlG

I will even upload this to somewhere else like mega if you're having trouble.

I am in this thread for another hour and if you keep talking so will I.

the only thing /sweg/ will do is fuck up SD's chances of winning the election by clumping them together with NMR. good job faggots

Why I care about Sweden by user
You're the canary in our coal mine. If you can be saved there is hope for us all. Where Sweden goes Europe is oikepy to follow and so every black, every terrorist attack and every Marxist in Sweden is shitting right in the fountain head of history.
Sweden isn't important itself, its a closed off nation that has a pathological need to be seen as cosmopolitan and welcoming, it was until about 40 years ago nearly 100% white. Your demographic decline has been the most steep as has the systematic brainwashing of your populace. We are next and the fights taking place in Sweden today are the ones I'll fight tomorrow.

Also its a crying shame as your women are pretty.

We are still a bit from the election, this thing has barely even started.

it failed once it became an NMR movement.
i used to be one of the most active ones, but i'm out now. ggnore

archive.is/uDBw4
Ohhhh no :( How sad. He's only a small child.

We haven't even begun yet, user. Most of the work is happening on the discord right now, but thins will pick up in a couple of days with our new action plan, and we're reaching out to more websites to increase our reach.

I want to help. how do I join the voicechat

I'm interested to know how much of a barrier Swedish is to getting support, do memes in English actually help? I know they do on Sup Forums as no one can read Ikea.

>Most of the work is happening on the discord right now
Discord link pls. For some reason I can't find it again and I didnät post anything that could get me banned

Anglo Saxons > Vikingz