So who wrote the old testament? Was it hijacked by Satan at some point? It seems so cruel and ungodly like...

So who wrote the old testament? Was it hijacked by Satan at some point? It seems so cruel and ungodly like? Explain this to me. Should we only believe in the new testament? What is going on? Redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cSMTJweiZNU
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wrote it

I'm pretty sure the jews back then wrote the old testament. Explain what you think is cruel and ungodly about it then we have something to actually discuss.

I used to be studying under a BA for Biblical and Theological Studies at Biola.

It's so fucking obvious that the Old Testament was written by Jews, and the New Testament by people who didn't enjoy the strict guidelines of the original text of the Bible. The New Testament was basically added so people could do whatever the fuck they wanted, and in the end they were "forgiven", the biggest fucking cop-out in existence. So many pages of anti-semitism and allegorical references to independence and living a sinful life. It's so fucking hilarious how people actually believe this garbage, the New Testament is complete fabrication, if anything it was added thousands of years after the original text and altered.

The jews hijacked Christianity.

The new testament was supposed to be a stand alone book telling the story of a reformed Satanic rabbi. He found out who the real God was and was crucified for telling people the truth and naming the Jews. He even attacked them in a synagogue because they were robbing people and manipulating the economy. He named the Jews and was tortured for it.

The old testament is literally the story of a people who worship anyone they want. It's full of gambling, incest, genocide, child sacrifice, and animal cruelty.

Jesus, being a reformed Jew, spoke in the same language as the Jews and used the same terminology to describe God sometimes. Other times he's come out and say the real name of God and it was different than the old testament name. He also showed the different way to approach God and how to pray to him and even just how to think about him. It directly conflicted with the Jews.

Tldr, you can't be a christian and follow the old testament. It's literally a guide for satantists.

What a faggot

Have a religious coke bump

Depends on which book. Moses wrote the Pentateuch, Jeremiah wrote Jeremiah, David wrote Psalms, Samuel and his assistants wrote Samuel, Ezekiel wrote Ezekiel, Solomon wrote Proverbs and the Song of Solomon, etc.

What we call the Old Testament is simply writings of the patriarchs, kings, and prophets from before the Messiah's earthly ministry, death, and resurrection. Christ himself said he came not to condemn the law, but fulfill it. What we call the New Testament is the completion of the Old, or what makes it full circle.

If you read and study the old and new, they are not at odds. God is infinitely just and demands his people be perfect. They can only be made perfect by being blessed with the Holy Faith through the Spirit, elected to the position of a believer only for the purpose of glorifying the Almighty.

The reason people who know nothing of Christianity see it as the faith of cowards is because they aren't familiar with the writings of Moses, the judges, the prophets, etc. God does not suffer sin or unrighteousness in his presence or among his people and the penalties are severe. That makes him just, not cruel.

Repeatedly the people of Israel and Judah are told to do what is righteous and they will be blessed eternally. They constantly worship Baal, Molech, marry strange women, take strange customs, and they are punished greatly for it.

There was no such thing as Jews back then. The original KJV specifically separates "Judahites" and "Idumeans" (spelled "Iewes" in the original). The first time Jews are mentioned in the OT, they are at war with Israel and Judah.

You sound completely blue pilled. Go back to the matrix, faggot. Your dissonance is showing.

Polygamy, pretending that your wife is your sister and then other people taking your wife, incest between two daughters and their father, destruction of towns, child murders, throwing babies against the wall, taking underage girls as your wives, giving your daughter to two random strangers etc.

Oh and pretending to sacrifice your son and then GOD being all like lel just kidding, animal cruelty, GOD and satan making a deal out of Jobs life.

I don`t get it. You seem highly educated on this subject and yet you hang out on a board like this. Why you not doing something great? What`s your end game?

This.

Have another religious red pill bimp

I mean I've been a believer my whole life I have read the Bible before a few times and now I started again and I was dumbfounded this time for some odd reason and wasn't before. It's like we to GOD are nothing. He can play around with us throw us around and it really hurts. Like did you know that catholics believe that aborted babies go to hell? To the part of hell that has no fire? I mean... They didn't have any chance how is this okay? What about people who have never heard of Jesus ex tribe people or old pagans who were good? Is it their fault they were born in a different part of the world believing different GODs? It's fucked up that they're now forever fucked because they didn't know Jesus or YHWH who was a pretty evil guy.

>Tldr, you can't be a christian and follow the old testament. It's literally a guide for satantists.
That would be the Talmud
The Jews dont care about the old testament

Dude speaking truth

youtu.be/cSMTJweiZNU

>the Torah

and?

And user is right. You can't follow the old testament and be a christian. It's literally the story of Satan's chosen few.

>the New Testament is complete fabrication, if anything it was added thousands of years after the original text and altered
Thousands of years? Lol, the New Testament was solidified in the 4th century.
>I used to be studying
hahaha couldn't even finish your B.A. in unwarranted sympathy, we have here a bitter college dropout.

God telling his servants to conquer, murder and enslave the goyim
Instructions on human sacrifice

Most of the old testament was written after the Achaemenid Persian period.

half of it is jewish lawbooks
another half is jewish poetry

you tell me

The Good News:
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

The Old Testament is simply the history of how satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the system reached the stage that, to use his own words, satan controlled all those in high places. He exposed the synagogue of satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9;) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer),whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day. What so many people seem to forget, is the fact that Christ came on earth to release us from the bonds of satan with which we were being bound tighter and tighter as the years rolled by. Christ gave us the solution to our problem when he told us we must go forth and teach the truth, regarding this system (John 8. 31:59;), to all people of all nations. He promised that if we did this,knowledge of the truth would set us free (Matt. 28:19;). The Luciferian system has developed until it is in its semi-final stage (Matt. 24: 15:34;), simply because we have failed to put the mandate Christ gave us into effect.

I like how dude put up a thoughtful argument with references to the original material and careful conclusions, but it went over your head and ran against your doctrine of "Christianity is gay" so you just called him a faggot.

What a bunch of horsey poop.

Jews are not Israelites. Jews of the Bible were the decendants of the Israelite captives who were allowed to return and people who had squated on the land. They were mongrelized people's.

Hey Zeus was an Israelite, being from a tribe that wasn't deported because they hadn't whored themselves out, etc.

According to Hey Zeus himself his stated purpose was to lead a peasant army to overthrow the mongrelized elites in control of "Israel". He was planning on marching on Jerusalem and installing himself as King and recreating some mix of government based on the age of judges, being the most righteous age, and the age of Kings, which was the beginning of the fall.

Hey Zeus got jewed instead.

End of lesson bitches.

Can we get a source on your marxist interpretation of history, please?

Hyksos priests who were demon worshiping jews founded the Moses story. The Judaic Talmud was compiled first then the Tenakh (Old Testament) came later

All day today, I sat in an underground bunker surrounded by power bars and bottled water, rubbing my hands together and blaming the jews for my sad lot in life.

Americans every single time. No other country produces cluelessness like this. Laughable commentary devoid of even the most elementary knowledge of Christianity (and Judaism for that matter). Protestards really did a number on Christianity in America.

The New Testament + Common Sense.

The jews didn't want to get jewed so they jewed Hey Zeus.

Please cite exactly what you believe to be incorrect with the second statement you referenced.

Giving an accurate account of a religion's history is hardly the same as sitting in a basement, wringing hands, crying about what the jews did to Christianity.

that's bullshit, Sup Forums is an echo chamber circle jerk fest for paranoid people to bitch about their lack of achievement because of some intangible outside force.

Jews wrote it. They also wrote the New Testament, so we should discard both. Explain to me why Christianity at all is worth keeping?

I converted in the last few years. I've come to the conclusion that the god of the old testament is Moloch, the god of the new testament is a god of salvation, possibly the all father.