Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BgPev
youtube.com/watch?v=E8XaV1yjabk
youtu.be/jjyTzL6sxdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overrated as hell.

Its alright I guess.

HE'S FAST

I think it's an interesting character study but they need to pick up the pace.
None of the characters really have any arcs either, I feel like Fubuki and Garou are the only characters remotely having something like an arc. Suiryu has one but its so quick and he's probably never really going to show up again.
Mob Psycho is way fucking better though, and it comes out way more consistently and it doesn't feel as padded out especially since its most likely going to end with this current arc.

Fubuki a cute

it's pretty amusing

>None of the characters really have any arcs either
For such a large cast barely any of the side characters have anything going on, which is a shame.

It's alright.
It's not a masterpiece or anything of the sort.

I'd sonic, not even gay.

It's good. I really hope the second season skips all the filler shit and just adapts the web comic.

>ended up having the runs

Who the fuck translates that shit. Fucking Americans?

I unironically think it's the best Manga coming out right now at every level.

Overrated capeshit, is just a parody

A well made parody that many people overrate

>Americans?
Yes, because every other English-speaking country is too lazy to contribute at all. Deal with it.

There's a guy at my gym who looks just like him.

I can't take a photo of him because it'd be rude and creepy, but I also can't ask him if he knows who Saitama is, because that'd also be rude and creepy.

I just have to admire from afar.

>be at subway the other day
>a bald, tall, sorta lanky guy walks by
>plain bright yellow t-shirt
>plain bright red shorts
>nothing else of note so it really stood out
I couldn't help but snicker to myself.

it's decent i guess, but way too overrated
mob psycho is way better though, one of my favorite anime

It's very, very decent.

I wasn't expecting the series to go on for this long, but I'm glad that it's straying further away from the same punchline every chapter and focusing on the heroes and villains.

Meme shit. I expected the show to demonstrate that even being the strongest doesn't get you that far in life, etc. Instead we have an OP faggot whining about muh lack of worthy fights.
If he craves a worthy fight that much but is too strong physically, why doesn't he just swtich to something he's not cheated in ? There'd be tons of people ready to dunk him at chess for example.

Mangastream subs for the latest chapter are almost as bad as the previous duwang translations.

>"WADDAFUCK A GORILLA"

Are you shitting me with this?

This.

It's pretty good but nowhere near what people think it is.

i like the character interaction the most

What will happen to Armored Gorilla? I like the guy. I hope he will become a hero. How strong really was Kabuto? AG just OS'd a guy who defeated a powerfull A class. Kabuto may have been stronger than all S class hero.

A decently funny and exciting series that peaked with the MA arc.
The obscenely long wait times between chapter releases are in no way justifiable by the quality of the manga.

Gorilla won't become a hero, he remains loyal to Genus. So unless Genus teams up with the HA, Gorilla will stick to making takoyaki.

9/10

TATSUMAKI IS A BITCH BUT SHES SO FUCKING HOT I JERK OFF TO HER SO FUCKING MUCH I CANT CONTROL MYSELF
the series was enjoyable too but fucking tatsumaki is ridiclous

I'm just glad the tournament arc has ended.
No idea if it was supposed to be a parody of horrible tournament arcs, but it was just plain horrible.

>The obscenely long wait times between chapter releases are in no way justifiable by the quality of the manga.

This is just ONE taking forever to give Murata storyboards.

one joke man

its great, but because it blew up and got a cancer dbz-tier fanbase people hate it.

The Japanese and English language work in totally different ways and a clinical, exact translation (especially in a comedy) would be robotic and stilted to the point of being hard to follow, which misses the point of translating

I'm a very mainstream guy. I find enjoyment in mostly every shit normalfags like, yet I thought One Meme Man just plainly sucked; it couldn't even make me laugh once.

I'm a bit surprised it went mainstream. The humor isn't very "normie-friendly" imo. Maybe it was mainly the quality of the anime

A show for ants apparently

Name a better manga, then.

>The humor isn't very "normie-friendly" imo.
Dunno about that one. Most of the jokes are your standard comedy duo stuff where one acts stupid and the other acts the straightman.

The only vaguely niche humour I remember is Sonic getting punched in the dick.

mob 100

I'd say the early stuff/HoE was.

>niche humour
>getting punched in the dick
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm saying that not 100% of the audience outside of Japan is going to be all for dickpunching jokes.

Especially in America, where dicks aren't allowed to exist.

Never saw anybody complain about that. Did see people complain about Mosquito Girl being too sexy though.

As an American, I can say that we enjoy a good nut shot as much as anyone.

I want to penetrate Fubuki's vagina with my dick, with the power of Saitama itself, while her tits dance.

That's the most universal joke you can think in the anime.

Well, characters being hot is a different issue.

But I think I remember one thing most people probably wouldn't appreciate humour-wise now. Pri Pri Prisoner vs. Sea King.

Bufff naked gay rapist jokes probably not universal.

The humor isn't great. Sure the animation is better than most late night trash but that isn't saying much. I don't get the appeal.

Well there was the juices joke with MG which was part of it. Wouldn't be surprised it people complained about Puri too.

>The humor isn't great.
That just like your opinion, man.

Shit taste.

Would "ended up having the bumtrumpet rollinghams" have been better?

I'm glad Armored Gorilla showed up again, can't wait for best girl to be confirmed alive!

Been a while since mangastream went so much nigger mode on a chapter.

Watch ONE not do it because everyone wants it to happen.

best anime

ONE isn't an Anno who goes out of his way to say "fuck you" to his audience.

Great manga, overrated anime.

Litteraly shit

imgur.com/a/BgPev

Pessimism getting the best of me. True he is well aware of people wanting that picture to happen though.

>the last rebuild was in 2012
>fucking around with some retarded godzilla movie

what a fucking hack

Man, I miss UK.

You weren't kidding before about making them big.

But he still translates the chapters though. Just takes longer than the rest.

The humor isn't my thing but the soundtrack is pretty good.
I like it more than the animation.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8XaV1yjabk

Oh... I don't know why I thought he quit. And to think I've been reading niggastream all this time.

Where does he put his releases up?

watching murata's livestreams made me want to take up drawing again

i used to love drawing when i was like 10, kinda fell out of it

should prove to be a better option of spending my free time than dealing with shitters in online games

problem is that i don't know where to start

You can find them on Reddit

kek

I recently retook up my drawing hobby (about 6 months ago) after many years of nothing. For now I'm just trying to get used to a tablet and make a habit out of drawing, with mixed success. Making a habit is the most important part if you actually want to git gud though, I don't want to quit again but I'm so shit at keeping it up.

Is there a decent guide akin to the Learn Japanese daily shit they've got here?

Well, you could try /ic/'s sticky, the loomis books are a good way to get started and they go from very basic to advanced.
Sometimes I see manga-based learning books from japan but I've never seen them translated.

The most important thing is to keep at it and keep improving as you can though. It's easy to get disheartened if your art looks bad to you, but that only means you know your art is bad, so you know you can improve it.

Will we be getting more info on season 2 soon?

Vagabond

>imgur.com/a/BgPev

included in the next volume due out in august

This is my fetish but man. They should be sized within human reasonable limits.

Good
But this is better
youtu.be/jjyTzL6sxdQ

What the fuck is wrong with you

>They should be sized within human reasonable limits.

Who decided that?

I don't like big monstrous futa dicks?

One of the best anime in the recent shitty years

More futa tats pls

People who like to stick their meatsticks in the vaginas of creatures smaller than an elephant.

Fuckin saved

You are one of those retards who complains about how anime characters with big boobs would have back problems, aren't you?

I am a person who values the aesthetic balance of sexual characteristics: bigger isn't automatically better.

Because switching to something else won't do shit.

He's severely depressed, that's the primary problem for his character.

>bigger isn't automatically better.

there is way way bigger than that around when it comes to futa. And Futa appeal has been always about huge size, if that's not your thing, then so be it, but trying to bring your subjective opinion like it's the one ideal balance is stupid.

>It's a Sonic chapter

Its what anime should be really
Pure entertainment with cool visuals and audio

>there is way way bigger than that around when it comes to futa.
And it's progressively shittier the bigger it is past a point.

>And Futa appeal has been always about huge size
Spoken like a complete philistine.

As long as you understand that nobody cares about what you say.

You seem to care a whole lot. ;^)