Let me redpill Liberals on "free college"

Norway has free college, but we're suffering from an unintended consequence of this. A majority of Norwegian young people are now overeducated with useless humanities degrees. Just to get an interview for the simple job you need atleast a Masters degree.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15057405
youtube.com/watch?v=nC0_qe8g5RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also education is not a right which is the sort of bullshit argument those niggers come at you

It's good to have both free and private college.

College and Uni are memes anyways. Nobody should start studying a career without fiancial stability and independence / job first.

What happened to that man

He went to college

That’s actually happening a lot here in California
All my professors even tell me the bachelors is the new high school degree
Shit sucks but what do you expect when you have more than half your class on financial aid
Fucking dirty gibbers
Can gibs be a new insult for all monorities and trash
Because I really like how gibbers sums them all up and sounds like niggers

strawpoll.me/15057405

>Just to get an interview for the simple job you need atleast a Masters degree.
It is like money. If everyone has it, it is totally worthless. A degree is no different.

What mode is this and how do I achieve it?

is this one of those female to male transitions i heard about?

hear hear

ayyy

is that the alien from the new star wars movie?

Does wanting to suck on those make me gay?

I would suck those nipples, no homo.

>young people are now overeducated with useless humanities degrees

This is the same everywhere in the west.

>Just to get an interview for the simple job you need at least a Masters degree.

No, because once these people have their degree (and it's even worse if they've paid thousands and got in debt) they don't want to do simple job.

Durrr. Supply and demand. Happening in every city in the US with the added bonus of carrying a shitload of debt while you're unemployed.
Time will come that calling a plumber will cost $500/hour because there will be so few plumbers and having a doctorate in feminist philosophy in 1800's France you paid $120,000 to acquire will get you a job at McDonalds working the fryer.

I don't think you are red pilling Liberals, if anything, you are giving them impetus to push for it.

>calling a plumber
DIY motherfucker

>bachelors is the new high school degree
Not even. There are people enrolled in/graduating with a bachelors that would not pass high school 20-30 years ago. Much less 50 or 80.

Kek

>people enrolled in/graduating with a bachelors that would not pass high school 20-30 years ago
The absolute state of post-industrial society.

>Just to get an interview for the simple job you need atleast a Masters degree.
thats not a side effect of free college dumbass, thats a side effect of everyone going
even in america this is the norm, every fucking burger flipper has a useless degree

They equated wealth with education when it really was the other way around when only the wealthy could afford one. At best, they were retarded, it's more likely they knew all along putting everyone through college benefits Academia much more than students.

can that be a reason that they want immigration so that they can find someone to do the job cheaper

We live in a society where NEETs are the smartest people. The most intelligent people I've known in the Millennial generation were the long term jobless.

>usa adds 160 billion to already massive military budget
>would fully cover bernie's free tuition plan and put millions of people to work
>cucks: "b-b-but where would he get the money from?!? crazy bernie would tax us to death!!!"
you warmongering faggots should die already

I could be mistaken but didn't Norway abolish gender studies after your lawmakers were red pilled by the excellent Hjernevask documentary miniseries?

Disgusting.

I would slice those freak nipples with a rusty razor.

ewww

gender studies probably exist, but few people care. our typical "useless humanities degree" is psychology, which is what a lot of confused young people study because they first think it's interesting, then end up either quitting or graduating but working some lower wage job instead.

>A majority of Norwegian young people are now overeducated with useless humanities degrees
this is just retarded and wrong.

You know my little sister wants to go to study psychology. What can I do? Tell her to get married and make kids? She would just look at me like I'm a crazy person.

you can have success in the field of psychology, but only if you really care about it and have the motivation and ambition, which is kind of rare in women 2bh. maybe she'll end as some kind of social worker, you could do worse i suppose.

That sounds like a bit of a stretch. I'm pretty sure most NEETs are dummies and/or maladapted fuck-ups in some way.

Although we'd be much better off not pushing everyone through Academia, allowing those that can't hack it to go into the trades and such.

education is for retards.

Did he have a point?

wont happen in america, remember only 56% of us are white, so the whites that are too dumb wont go either.
Blacks only go to get massive student loan cash then forget about their online courses at DeVry institute

Damn

There's two points in oppies pic

Nah you misunderstand. The Kaczynski type shit has been played out. "Progress" is an inevitability. A lot of the NEETs are smart folks with a conscious. You can get that STEM degree but you're likely not going to contribute any substance. If your values and society's are out of alignment, why work hard or at all if you can manage? The shallow life of hedonism isn't fulfilling, but at least you're not hurting anyone. It's like the whole world is sitting at the cusp of the Great Filter and the powers that be are driving us straight into cataclysm i.e. extinction at this rate. Why participate in that last drive? Sit back and pray that the vehicle breaks down or try as you might to steer us out of the calamity. There's a reason there's an anxious energy awaiting a "HABBENING" here.

O shit... I still have the game on CD's, shit was cach back in the days

gyno, probably from steroids

Here's an idea, make university free, but very hard to get into, that way it is based on merit, not how much money daddy makes.

is this real?

Dicknipple mode, just do some light cardio for toning

I think a log of people here simply project their own inadequacies and insecurities onto current developments in the world around them because of an underdeveloped sense of self. Christopher Lasch has some good interviews on YouTube and he’s far easier to understand than just about anyone he cites in his work.

>All my professors even tell me the bachelors is the new high school degree
this is what happens when half of the student body has to retake algebra 1. it's honestly ridiculous the amount of shit I saw people learning at college that I did in middle school. 25 year old men learning to multiply and divide fractions. it's fucking pathetic and they'd still barely pass.

>>usa adds 160 billion to already massive military budget
i'm 100% about this.
if you've never worked for a gov't contractor than you should give it a go.
you can do some really cool engineering work that has a serious impact that is ahead of the consumer market by 5-10 years generally.

>Being educated is bad unless it directly translates into personal wealth

Looks like you need some of that useless college.

soy

wtf happened to this world?
youtube.com/watch?v=nC0_qe8g5RU

>Just to get an interview for the simple job you need at least a Master's degree
lol yeah that's what teenagers tend to believe

Less than 30% of US millennials actually graduate college so i call bs. Almost 70% enroll but only a fraction actually gets a degree. And yeah even a useless humanities degree will take you further in life than high school and nothing else. The times when you could get a comfy factory job are long since gone thanks to China and automatization