Im wondering which Hungarian party Sup Forums supports

Im wondering which Hungarian party Sup Forums supports.

Is Orbán still /our/ guy?

Who you gonna vote in April Sup Forums and Why?

open the saltmines

what is the other far-right party that's really popular that we heard about?
Redpill us on Hungarian politics fellow user

Fidesz. It's still better than lefties or Vona fags. But I do not like Fidesz and Orbán too much.

Yes Orbán is /ourguy/. Sup Forums is crawling with Jobbikfags, too, but at least they aren’t complete shit, I guess.

The other 'far-right' party is the Jobbik. They went cuckold mode because their new billionaire boss, is a pro-EU kike

Jobbik. They cucked hard the past year. Force and Determination is the new Ultra right party.

The one that would accept the Albanian overlords

Jobbik is the one that labeled "far-right" but I would say its more like moderate left right now.

I also go with Fidesz. I can't really say what todays opposing parties are standing for I can only see what are they against.

All the shit I see is: "FUCK ORBÁN! He's killing our country! He steals all the money! He fucks your wife and makes your driveway slippery! He's the worst!! By the way guys I'm happened to be NOT Orbán Viktor so please live a like, subscribe and vote4me pls ;). "

Thas not enough for my vote.

I made this meme a month ago. Shame Orban has such a dominant lead. Kind of pointless memeing for him when he’s going to run away with it.

Who you gonna vote?

is Orban gonna win?

Still gonna vote for Jobbik, alonside my entire family
Fuck all of the "ex"-commies and Fidesz sheeps

Orbán. Only one who actually cares about diaspora. Only reason anyone talks about Hungary at all.

most likely, not like it matters though

every single party will have to keep the wages down, otherwise the german investors would simply turn the country into venezuela overnight

quick rundown on hungarian parties?

but outside of wages will anything change if Orban doesn't win?

Seems like it.

The popularity surveys show that against all the shit ton of negative propganada flooded by literally every opposing parties Orbán is still the most popular.

Maybe those surveys were rigged. Who knows? We'll see it in April.

Can I ask who are cheering for as a Romanian If you have some insight into our politics?

not likely

don't have any insight in the politics so I'm just gonna say I support those who don't encourage our Hungarians to go all Catalonia

FIDESZ (Orbán)
Opposition parties (Soros)

Pick one

Then you should support Jobbik. They forget those are Hungarians.

Fidesz - Popularity overlord, 210% crit. damage, 10.000 HP, + 900 armor, almost undefeatble final boss with papa Orbán.

Jobbik - dark shadow assassin, claims right wing, mostly do leftist stuff with their invisibility cloak and does everything to assassinate Fidesz with the negative propaganda strike supported by a billionare healer.

leftist parties in general - fucking NPCs basicly, If you come to them they say their line and can buy some stickers. They want to unite against the dark overlord but not really relevant.

There is no viable opposition. He's corrupt beyond belief, and blows money on worthless shit. With that being said, the foreign policy is alright.

The biggest debate in Hungary today that the Hungarians in Transylvania or any other ex-Hungarian are considered as Hungarians or Romanians.

Leftists soy-boys genrally don't see the difference between you and a Székely. They just simply call both of you Romanian in general. "If you are born in Romania and pay Romanian taxes you are Romanian simple as that so fuck off with your national identy you nazi!"

Soooo its pretty fucking far away to go catalonia.

How are local authorities in Hungary looking like? Is everything under Fidesz's control?

>if you are born in Romania and pay Romanian taxes then you're Romanian
I wish it were that simple

that's never going to happen, hungarians have neither the strength or willpower to fight for land

should a war ever reach this area, most of the youth will simply pack their shit and move to the west

I'm happy that its not.

Implying you would fight for this gypsie infested shithole country, maybe for my small community or max for my town, but that's all.

War is the only way to rid the country of gypsies. War=open season on cigány as ever.

>anything for votes before elections
I didn't say I wouldn't like some inside conflicts, especially against gypsies and commies

>apologizing to gyppos
>ever

The problem that most Fidesz fags don't realize is that if orbán gets voted again, hungarians might not have a chance to vote next time around.. with that said, I realize that the other parties have been cucked beyond belief, but the goal here should be to not give fidesz any further authority, as we might not be able to take it back from them.

Pretty much

He’s been doing it for 2 years by now.

Doesn't matter for who just not for Fidesz which is the new communist state party.

Vote against cementing the dictatorship and irreversibly becoming a shithole if you don't want your kids to grow up in a Turkmenistan.

Orban or bust

I will stay at home

Enjoy being part of the problem.

so if orban is picked again you'll be under a dictatorship

Much better than being Jobbikfag. Gratulálok.

As if it's my fault that there is no party to support

>160183702

The fuck?

I get that some right wing parties are hit and miss with the whole Jewish thing, some pulling one way and some in another making the end of the spectrum kind of fuzzy, but from Someone in east europe to say they are a right wing party (not the lack of center there ) and not barely tolerating gypsies or skillfully avoiding any direct entanglements but voicing appoplogies and other such shit?

That is like please surrender your right wing club membership card at the door stuff...

I thought all nationalistic parties have some issues with other nationalistic parties especially in our region but there was a common understanding of fuck the gypsies, fuck the Muslims and fuck the communists...

To be honest, we already are. We can still try to stop it but the state brainwashing is too strong.
They have already destroyed most of what a civilized country should be and are openly corrupt and authoritarian like a Central Asian shithole. I never believed this was even possible in Hungary and now here it is.

No, that's just what butthurt leftists have been shouting for the last 8 years

Pathetic propaganda.

Please don't vote for the more competent party cause you will secure him in dictatorship. Vona4president! He is not Orbán.

Makes me vomit.

Oh yeah, you will be sent to a concentration camp if you dare to criticize Fityesz and Orbán. Whiny brainlet.

>like a central asian
>like

>you will be sent to a concentration camp if you dare to criticize Fityesz and Orbán

And you call someone brainlet with this elementary-school tier, defeatist, liberal crying propganda?

I was being ironic, brainlet #2

This unfortunately.

Sorry, I didn't read the post you replied to so I totally took it out f context. I was a fucktard to attack before seeing what was to tho post you ranted.

To my defense its a common leftist crying you just wrote and I assumed just by reading it out of context you mean it.

Come home magyar man

what does that make romanians?

>nationalistic
>Jobbik

Mabye in 2011 but not anymore.

Not for Vona but for anyone other than orbán... it's not that hard

Thats the spirit my goy!

Then please enlighten me who's gonna be the saviour of Hungary? Who you gonna vote to end this distopistic, postapocalyptic dictatorship and will secure the bright future to our children?

>voting
lmao no thanks, maybe if we were on the brink of electing a pro-refugee liberal party i'd go and vote for the most popular anti-refugee party but thats it. right now everyone is corrupt, stupid, and incompetent, and they don't say anything about any issue i'm interested in (gun rights, animal-rights, some kind of free speech law) . also i don't even really know their economic plans, most likely they don't have any real underlying idea and it will be the same old stuff (trying to survive without a major crash while stealing monies)

gyppos

By not voting, you are basicly voting for Fidesz. Good goy

Noone was talking about them in that post. wtf
Stop being so self-centered.

Yes i also believe the DNA/haplogroups are the key to solving the magyar issue .
According to genetics they are aryans,only larping as mongoloids . Why is this is beyond me.

Fidesz is probably going to be elected anyway, the point is to not help them get two thirds again

Yes, yes, be a good, cosmopolitan goy and vote Momentum!

>mfw we should be electing a king and not a prime minister

>modern authoritarians put everybody in concentration camp
This is what primitive little zombies were brainwashed to believe. Hail Fidesz's state reeducation program for paraszt youths.

>Please don't vote for the more competent party
Tune in every day for state media explaining why the state party is the only competent party and will forever be the only competent party and the Glorious Dear Leader is the only competent leader and everybody else is being exposed as completely awful and your enemy.

Yeah, everything is fine with your brain, little sheep.

No one is without faults, let's say that, and going beyond the regular neighborly shitfuckery, on the foreign pi Lucy front Orban is doing great imho.

Hungary is the slightly russia aligned Intermarrium engine and Poland the slightly USA one, and until Romania is brought into the conversation seriously and officially, it allows a good balancing act.

If we are going to crack the EU that is probably how to do it, they want a two speed eu, fine we break half of it off and go on our own speed without the central regulations.

To that end our region pretty much needs a somewhat friendly neighbour and a backer.
Considering a split from the west that one is out of the question and the middle east for being the reason why it happens in the first place, leaving us with russia as a potentiwl neutral actor, and the USA the one we will have to relly on support for the nuclear umbrella.

Does anyone aside from Orban has any kind of political vision for something like this?

Just asking, because we over here are locked in internal issues and are likely to be so for quite some time....

My vote goes to Orbán.

If you unironically vote for Orbán you are a colossal fucking retard cuck, you would let him steal the chair from under you, wouldn't you? He's our ticket to being a shithole in 5-10 yrs

No, by not voting you are reducing the size of the voter base and therefore increasing the percentage value of every vote.

Should have finished elementary school instead of robbing old people, herbálcigó

Vona fans have such an inferiority complex. The only people criticizing Orbán/Fidesz are untalented bitter people you cannot deal with their own failures, and instead blame outside factors. Man up, study, work, get a better job. Or accept your limits.

>if orbán gets voted again, hungarians might not have a chance to vote next time around
oh, fuck off, i really hate Orbán too, but this retarded leftist talking point is the fucking worst, and undermines every legit criticism against him. He's the PM since 2010, and the left whines about MUH NATZEE DICTATOR since then, and surprise! We can still vote, no matter, how many times the left said that.
If you want to attack Orbán, attack him for being a sneaky corrupt fuck,not because you want to see the next Hitler in him.
Hogy a kurva isten rohassza meg az eget

This corruption meme is horrible. He is corrupt. The party is corrupt. The local grocery store owner is corrupt. The janitor of your local school is corrupt. And guess what, it's the same everywhere in the world.

Stop acting like it's some Hungarian, Fidesz specialty... You can be corrupt and do good at the same time. Let them have some slack.

not an argument

>I'm a corrupt, therefore everybody is corrupt
worst non-argument ever, so you're acknowledging he's a stealing shit, but choose to ignore it

that's all you can come up with? lmao

>the state brainwashing is too strong.
What do you mean, how does that work out?
>They have already destroyed most of what a civilized country should be
What did they destroy?
>are openly corrupt and authoritarian like a Central Asian shithole
Ahahaha, you know nothing of openly corrupt authoritarian sub-african shitholes
t. sub-african corrupt authoritarian shithole

>MUH NATZEE DICTATOR

Magyars have always hated absolutism, we're the most rebellious people in europe. It would take a man a lot more hardcore than Orban to dictate hungary.

Fidesz: right-wing ancien régime, competent and corrupt™, which is an improvement over the previous left wing government who were simply just corrupt

Jobbik: ex-far right party ("a hanukkah greeting on facebook dropped our support by 3%"), nowadays they are looking for left wing allies, because who cares about integrity or having a spine

MSZP: main party on the left which have more competing factions inside than EVE Online. Struggles to even find a presidential nominee, so they picked a guy from another party who literally said he "fucking regrets" accepting it

DK: led by a guy who used to be president under MSZP who is also a toxic fucknugget according to 90% of the country. Still on track to become the main left wing power, which really says a lot about the other parties

LMP: Greens, used to be somewhat centre, nowadays they became a completely generic left-wing faction

Momentum: Hip and cool center party with absolutely no support outside the capital city or any experience

Együtt/Párbeszéd/MLP: center-left wing, words cannot describe how irrelevant these three are.

MKKP: an actual joke party, has more support than the three parties above.
Promises free beer so there is that.

Munkáspárt: actual commies xdd