Mr Soros, who will now match the first £100,000, told the Guardian he was "happy to take the fight" to critics

>Mr Soros, who will now match the first £100,000, told the Guardian he was "happy to take the fight" to critics.

He told the newspaper that there was a smear campaign against him in the right-wing press, used to "prop up their failing case".

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43030870

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/igs0p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know we wish for this evil cunts death but wont some other demonic entity take his place?

Soros is right. Brexit will do more harm to Europe and Britain. There’s no point in harming your own citizens for something as silly as sovereignty.

This filthy Jew's backing of a group looking to thwart brexit reaffirmed my belief that voting for Brexit was 100% the right decision.

Typical jews screeching while hitting
btw, OP is a lazy faggot
archive.is/igs0p

same. i was for remain up until the result came. after seeing all shit coming from the EU, i now hate them and cant wait to leave

So here we have a mam who made 1 billion out of financially destroying the UK and ruining so many peoples lives, he never had a problem with that yet here he is playing the moral card over whats right for the people of EU and UK. He only ever cared for money so if brecit goes ahead then he obviously has a lot to lose.

That shriveled testicle is responsible for fueling the illegal immigration problem that is plaguing Europe.

sorry

No human is illegal. And these people are escaping war and just want to better their lives and their family lives.

Let them in and let them stay.

>160183683
Weak bait. Not even giving you a (you)

I can only hope that he matches more because the more he invests in this opposition, the more of his resources he will have lost.

That disgusting commie flag
> why I'm not shocked

>start to look like

I’ve met a couple of swarthy germans with connections to these big foundations. It’s pretty messed up and sadly they will continue fucking shit up long after soros kicks the bucket

No you defend your country. You think like a coward.

I hate you and everything you stand for

It makes me happy seeing based Euros around here

Come on Britain, more leave and more brexit please, for some reason it has correlation with euroscepticism over here and we really fucking need it.

I know, not causation, and little to no media coverage but still keep going! That and get out of the whole debacle somehow intact so others can see it can be done and be better off without them.

Jesus fuck what have I linked?

That is one ugly creature mate.

we're...trying...

Same, and I suspect even the more sensible remainers are feeling this way too.

Morning S*ros

I refuse to believe you are European.

which war? They'll get one regardless.

owners look like their pets

We're trying lad!

WHEN WILL THIS OLD PRICK FUCKING DIE.