Dream car of millennials

Dream car of millennials.

>cleantechnica.com/2018/02/11/dream-car-millennials-men-tesla-model-s-infographic/

Other urls found in this thread:

workhorse.com/pickup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tesla's are shitty cars and Musk is a con-man.

Millenials confirmed for shitty taste as always.

If only they could afford it.

Depends on what your preferences are.

As a family car, I would buy a Tesla 100/100 times. It's just the safest car available by a huge margin. My own driving could be impeccable, but on the chance some jackass hits me, I know it will keep them safer than the alternatives.

As far as luxury, it's not really close to German or Japanese cars in the same price range. The Tesla feels more like an economy car (comfort wise) priced as luxury. But it handles better than comparably priced luxury cars.

during the storms last year tesla was able to wireless update all it's cars in the hurricane zone and unlock previously locked battery life to help it's customers escape danger

and i can't tell what disturbs me more
>the idea that they can unlock my battery by air
>or the Idea that they locked it in the first place

I WANT A FUCKING HOVER CAR
THE FUCKING LIED TO ME

What kind of idiot would like to hang around in a gas guzzler?
You guys may say that old cars are more alpha, but it doesn't pay off. Cleaner is just cheaper.

I like my honda.

if it doesnt have an engine, it is not a /ourcar/.
ITS THE SOYCAR

>alpha male
>penny pincher
sorry to say Jorje but if you're buying a car based on fuel economy then you're either a women or even worse, poor.

>White billionaire turns meme car into space junk
>Black kids in Africa still starving
Yippee!!! You did it redddit!!!

Elon is rich as fuck while you are not so you can sperg all you want

You're goddamn right it is

I want an electric, any electric. It doesn't have to be a Tesla, I just want something that isn't a gas guzzler and actually looks like a car.

maybe I am something else...
Seriously, what's up with the unnecessary spending on gas? I don't like wasting money on that (I don't like spending money at all :P)

i only ever see upper middle class white boomers(that wish they were actually rich) driving these ugly cars

Probably a technical trade-off between long-term battery life vs short-term increase in range to escape an emergency.

Lithium ion batteries lose charge efficiency if you fully charge them or fully discharge them. Tesla probably has a bunch of software/hardware balancing out battery charge and recharge to maintain their life for as long as possible.

I always wanted a an rx-7 FC
A pink one

Not my dream car

Fuck Tesla and fuck all the soy boys who cannot understand the roar of an internal combustion engine.

edgy 90s kid reporting in

It is pretty damn customizable though. The final product depends on the buyer's pocket depth

This kind of attitude is what poseurs have. The guys who are poor but spend big to look rich.

Nobody who is actually rich gives a flying fuck. If they want a gas guzzler, they buy one. If they want an electric because it saves them money, you damn well better believe they'll buy that instead, because fuck you it's their money.

If anything that's part of the reason they have any fucking money to begin with. They actually make sensible financial decisions instead of "hurr spend spend spend wouldn't want to look like a POORFAG right???". Literally only poorfags think like this.

Liberals should be fucking ecstatic that an african-american has created such successful tech companies.

post your real dream carfu /o/

I'm a millennial, here's my dream car.

any real man is going to laugh his ass off when you tell him you like tesla cars

This desu. I would rather they give the option though

What's wrong with this, pol?

This one's gonna be my ride on Mars

I've driven the P85D. One hell of a car. Accelerating from a stop feels like someone just punched you in the head.

At 100mph on the highway you can hear zero (0) wind noise, and the sound system is god tier.

Eh, I don't know about "dream car", but it does have good points. Electric powertrain giving you 100% torque after 1 degree of rotation is pretty sexy.

>The final product depends on the buyer's pocket depth

you just described every product on the planet

EV pickup when

This is why plenty of rich guys are driving the same reliable car for 15 years while tyrone buys a brand new mercedes with a massive loan.

>green
>instant acceleration
>faster than any lambo or any car 10x its price
>also safest car
>it drives itself
>it fucking drives itself

It's a dream because millennial will never be able to afford a home to charge it.

z4 master race reporting in

>dream car is model s
>a car that drives itself
>can be a braindead driver and the car will save you
>car for millennials

reflects the fact that millennials are fucking lazy as shit and probably got the car with their parents money.

workhorse.com/pickup/

yea no.

100 times more cucked than the Tesla, it's the official Cuckmobile/Soymobile

shameless bump

>Someone hits you
>Batteries burst into flames for days
>safe

They're literally just abusing peoples stupidity to boost the performance stats on the car so they think it's actually good.
The whole meme of overloading the motors to get supercar levels of acceleration on the brochure page is annoying as fuck.
You can guarantee they do the same thing on the maximum range stat. Put it in some dumb fuck super-eco mode and drive like a pensioner.

When VW does the same thing with their ECU it's wrong though.

The coolest looking car ever made

I'm pretty sure you can 'upgrade' to the unlocked spec. It was pure jewery.
Much like Apple slowing older iphone models down because the new software is THAT much faster. Truth is you fuck around with a friends newer model & decide there & then you need a new phone.
My Sony pos looks like it has done 3 years on the Eastern front, it struggles through its mediocrity all the same though so I'll probably buy another. Not until this one finally dies though. Bless it.

If anything, that would be the Smart fortwo or the Prius.

Why do you wanna feed a stupid industry just to show off to some plebs?

this

Audi achtzig.

Don't think I'm going to bother with a smartphone the next time I need to replace mine.

Tesla is a meme company. You know nothing about cars. The Porsche Cayman S is an example of a redpilled car

> Driving a car that can actually move
> Trying to show off
pick one.
The VW Cuckup has a 3 cylinder engine

No its fucking not

Except driving is fun and not work. It's a nice hobby to have to drive to random places to see where it takes you.

Yes goy, feed the auto industry and waste money on gas.
Get a kick ass stereo so you can listen to degenerate music and piss everybody off while you're at it.
Feed your corrupt state by paying a different tax on your imported gas guzzler.
Don't forget you're kicking some ass. Thots and plebs are checking you out.

>dream car

bitch please

I really think Orange or multi-blue is the only color for elite sports cars

>BLURRRERRRRRR ELON IS A CONMAN
>HHHHNNNGGGGGGG TESLA EMPLOYEES ARE SCAM ARTISTS
>PHPHPHPHPHPPH SPACE IS FAKE

lmfao, did i do the meme right ?

I want to like Tesla's but their build quality is somewhere in-between a kit car Ferrari based on a fiero and a early 2000s Kia.

>Black kids in Africa still starving
>implying this is a bad thing

> Buys a 50k BRL car
> Has 3 cylinders 1.0L engine
> can barely fit people inside
You just bought an overpriced motorcycle.
YOU ARE THE GOY HERE

Built around a giant lithium incendiary bomb

I had a fiero in high school. Speakers in the headrest was based.

desu elon needs to switch tesla over to automated manufacturing

the workers are shit and they keep getting paid to sue him when they get fired

It depends on the drive. Being stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic for an hour every morning and evening is not fun. Fucking anything would be a better use of your time. Reading your emails, taking a nap, conference calls, etc. Productivity could be greatly improved in a world of self-driving cars.

It also allows people who can't drive (safely or at all) to get around. The young, the old, the sick and infirm...

At least I get to afford the fucking car.
It's not like you're getting a ferrari, right?
If I could get anything though, it would be pic related.
But forget about it, it's not worth paying that much.

...average asian

How much is a Mazda3 in HUEzil?

I'm leaning that way myself user. I could resurrect an old samsung I gave £20 for years ago, & buy a nearly new fancy tablet to do the smartphone shit on.

Ferrari for me

fuck the soymobile.

Dream car thread?
>tfw you'll be old and lame by the time you'll be able to afford a Hellcat

Markham or Vancouver?

Buying a tesla is peak soy. Name one actual man who owns a tesla. Might as well buy an auto and act like you can drive stick. Fucking faggots disgust me to no end

You listen to the radio, watch the scenery, feel the cool breeze of the air from open windows.

Honorary burger comment
I was ready to put my hand in the fire saying : Of course it's a burger, but no, it's not.
Liberal democracies have no limit when it comes to the retardation of the pleb.

They will shut off your car at a government's request. But it's common to limit a battery, draining to 0 that is very bad, even the Chevy volt only used half the battery.

Depending on battery temps, amperage draw and cell quality and cell chemistry a cell should hold 80% of it's charge after 600 cycles for a cheap cell and 2000 for advanced cell.

>But it handles better than comparably priced luxury cars.
a luxury car it is supose to be soft and plush to drive, if you want handling and "tight" suspention tunning why not go for a sports car already? or a sport sedan....

Highly inefficient and bad for the environment, electric vehicles is a meme for the uneducated. The energy is generated most likely with natural gas at a far off plant, then it is transported to the vehicle at 50% efficiency and then again to the battery for another 50% efficiency, and then another 50% leaving the battery, and finally another 30% in the motor. Compare that to just an IC engine that's able to take 30% of the energy in petrol. There's no comparison and the energy density of batteries is far too low, plus the batteries themselves are extremely expensive and must be replaced often. The pollution and carbon footprint for electric vehicles is huge.

>t. mech engineer

>I spend all my time driving around town
Then a Tesla is for you
>I live outside of a major city and i'd be walking home 1/2 the time if I drove a Tesla
It's why a Tesla won't work for me.

Electric is great, I'd own one if it were practical for me, you basically don't have to do anything to them except change the tires and a few little maintenance things. I have, I put 250,000 of my old DD Prius before it finally got hit while parked and totaled. Just picked up a newer one.
>A Prius! get fucked you hippie
Its my DD. I also own a Ford F150 and a Mercedes SLK 55 AMG for fun.

Yeah, if you dont mind sending it back half a dozen times for service on squeaks, rattles, body panel gaps, shit fit and finish, poorly mounted windshields.
Go read up on the telsa forums. The car is low quality, but muh acceleration...

I don't even know if they're selling that here.
You won't believe how inflated car prices are down here.

>A scenic view of dull grey buildings and billboards
>The smoggy city air and the putrid exhaust from the car in front of you because the Indian family who owns it hasn't maintained it in 20 years

Car? Hah! My burgermobile scoffs at your car!

all of the alt right youtubers would approve your choice user, nice

>implying the car you drive matters

>Porsche
>Gayman
Pick one.

For a right wing place Sup Forums is pretty /o/ illiterate

If it's the Brazilian market one it's a death trap, to save 100 bucks the remove half the crash structure

>needing your car to look masculine to compensate for your tiny dick

Pic related is what peak performance looks like. And girls know you're not insecure when you drive one.

Dream car of soyboys and faggots

>Dream car of millennials