Polish men cucked to extinction by local roasties

>According to figures from the Central Statistical Office (GUS) relating to couples married in Poland itself, over 4,000 Poles married foreigners in 2014.
>Almost 3,000 of these couples involved a Polish bride and a foreign groom.
603 of the husbands were British, while there were 342 German grooms and 211 Italian ones.
>Although most of the marriages between Polish women and foreigners were with EU citizens, there were also unions with citizens of more distant countries, including Mauritius, Togo, Uganda and Gambia.
>Over 1,000 Polish men married foreigners on Polish soil in 2014 (almost three times less than Polish women). Of these, Polish men most frequently married Ukrainians (505), Russians (140) and Belarusians (118).

Lmao when you consider that most of of those "Brits" and "Germans" are niggers and Turks

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/217477,Mixed-marriages-increasingly-common-for-Poles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/217477,Mixed-marriages-increasingly-common-for-Poles

>Polish

They are British citisens assimilating in to ***British*** way of life.

gott dam
nogs are animals compare to whites
especially when they next to them

You know they are going to stay in the UK?

Amazing.. I don't consider myself a misogynist but every nation where women have complete freedom, things are just not in order. If they aren't controlled they always make choices that are destructive to themselves, to their families and to their nations.

>Slavic reading comprehension
Read it again you a slavshits, the couples are married in Poland not uk. Enjoy raising our niggas kids plumberfags

ay dios mio es la creatura de europa

But they live in UK don't they? They are just your average Londoners aren't they??

They are British expats in Poland maybe?

Living there because they get more bang for their buck in slavshit lands?

They are Birtish citizens just like Sadiq Khan.Most of their families will probably settle in UK.
They are just assimilating in ***British*** way of live

I will say this, the younger generation of Polish men lack a sort of "Machismo". With the opening to the West, fewer and fewer men want to be "manly" in the traditional sense. Fewer learn to dance (Polish broads melt in your arms if you can dance), fewer learn to fix cars, tools, or property maintenance, fewer men play sports, and fewer men learn that women are the enemy to be kept close. Compare that to a Spanish man who works out, plays sports, dances into the night, and knows that women are sluts and treats them as such. Polish girls love the machismo of med cultures. I'm just saying, Polish dudes need to step up their game and make a name for themselves.

Fucking nasty ass coal burners. Neck em all.

everyone race mixes in London it isn't a polish thing

Poles aren't getting cucked.. Poles are sending all their roasties off to England and keep the good stock at home. They are actually based if you think about it.

So just like you Pajeet?

Rare flag

holy fucking sweet jesus

>nigger imitating slav squat

The inability to procure a mate is a sign of the unfitness to procreate. Beta whites will genocide themselves

By Asian, they mean Arabs? I don't believe East Asian-White inter-marriage is a threat to Whites due to its insignificance.

The rates for white british women are much higher in areas with lots of blacks and asians

Asian here means south Asian, india Pakistan and bangledesh
not really many chinks here outside student areas

Polish women always go after whatever group of men they are next to. Where I live Polish women love Mexican guys for some weird reason.

>women are the enemy to be kept close
You have lived in Canda for to long, desu.

I visit Poland reguraly and I haven't noticed your observations at all. Polish boys are still playing sports, dancing Polonez on matura, every little village has its own nightclub, Every polish youth still drive pimped out cars and polish men are still respecting their women. Polish men don't have to keep their women on a leash because Polish women know their roles in society and are happy with it. (For the most part).

It's the groups whose daughters love dark dick that push white nationalism / pride the hardest.

As an Iranian kid in high school, only two girls showed interest in me - both of them from recent Polish immigrant families. And still my lay count is disproportionality country girls and polish girls

Lol youre bitter that the black dude on the right mogs the nochin slav into oblivion

>600 polish chicks married bongs
Why would anyone willingly volunteer to have non-white kids?

I don't know, ask your mother.

You'll notice many of current society's dumber and more self-destructive ideas (eg "immigration debate", "social justice", "morality is oppressive", etc etc) tend to fall along gender lines, with Sup Forums's favorite Y-chromosome-deficient brainlets always managing to stand on the wrong side of it. Strangely, despite being so uniform among women that one would think fawning over immigrants is now a legal requirement, (which it is in Germany), their viewpoints often crumble against direct confrontation. Any woman who willingly enters a debate on these topics often gives ground, sometimes ceding the point entirely when the obvious flaws in reasoning are singled out. But the rare key there is entering debate - you will likely never get that far, as they'd sooner ignore you than acknowledge that their viewpoint was challenged. In essence, women and their beta orbiters are used as fodder to perpetuate ideas that only seem appealing with a combination of emotionality and a disconnect from reality. This is what us science folk refer to as "brainwashing", and women's incredible susceptibility to it provides yet another hint as to why members of the fairer sex have been treated like children for most of civilized history.

I wish anglos would stfu about topics they have no grasp on. Yes, there are some numale cucks in EE and Poland in particular, but they're still a small minority. However, generally speaking girls in the region have been fully "liberated" in the last 2-5 years and are now just as degenerate as western cunts in almost all aspects.
From all the polish guys I've talked to, I'd say there are a lot more MGTOW types than numales. It's not the polish men who changed.