Shut up crocodile dundee is Hwhite and based

kek, of course the video is a bunch of wogs

>soymales watch crocodile dundee for the first time
ftfy

>this is the average australian in 2018

what did you expect?

That unironically looks like India

>millenmial soyboys don't like movies that make whites look cool
did they really need a test to prove it?

>she knew he was bad because he's colored

yes so?

What do you call this look /fa/?

>we are trying to be more progressive as a country so give us time

The past really is gone forever, what a shame

>tfw rl crocodile dundee was gunned down by the government because he told them to fuck off during the gun confiscation

You Aussie didn't deserve him.

I'm about to go look at all the best selling movies in the 80's and buy the fuck out of them.
Also, at the rate the left is destroying accurate historical information I'm going to see if I can buy old sets of encyclopedias. So i can remember what was really fucking done in life

>melbournians watch crocodile Dundee for the first time.

Fuck Melbourne, they hate that episode of the Simpsons where they came to Australia, even though it's without doubt the best episode.

>eastern state hipster cunts
>australian

yeah nah they're left wing poofs who hate tony abbott and love malcolm turnbull

the real crocodile dundee that the movie was based off of was the last true australian, the only australian left to give a damn about his rights and his nation and his terrorist government assassinated him and all that's left are degenerated wog cucks
i will always hate the island shithole that is australia for this reason
autistr*lians dont like him vecauze he reminds them that they're all cucks and not actually australians or men

EXACTLY THIS
GLASS THE SHITHOLE

>emu and kangaroo flanking the coat of arms
little did they know of the emus' coming betrayal, i have to wonder if it's because they knew the australians were turning into cucks, i think everything in australia wants to kill australians because it's nature's instinct to cull the cucks

almost time to strap on the assless chaps bruce.
gonna have to do it without mel though, hes ours.

yea i've always considered mel to be a naturalized american

he was actually born in ny. hes a half and half. we have rightful claim to that manclay.

i fapped many times to this scene

>Also, at the rate the left is destroying accurate historical information I'm going to see if I can buy old sets of encyclopedias. So i can remember what was really fucking done in life
I had just this unironic thought last night. Not a joke.

I wouldn't listen to these guys. This is straight Melbourne bullshit. These cunt's are the worst of the country.

numale lite

>Buzzfeed thread on /ck/
>buzzfeed thread on Sup Forums

fucking stop. Either you're a shill or a retard but either way you need to fuck off back to pleddit

sage