What typ of guy do you have to be to attrack girls like that? Is lifting required?

What typ of guy do you have to be to attrack girls like that? Is lifting required?

You need a good catalyst

You need to look similar to them.

Start by being 2D first.

So, I won't ever attract them because I didn't win the gene lottery? Nice.

Take it from a normalfag OP. You don't need looks, just social skills. Don't have them? Fake it till you make it. Also smell is much more important than looks, but you should do your best to look well. Like shaving and taking care of your body.
The most important thing you need to know is you're a shallow piece of shit like every man who browses imageboards. This means you'll only want perfection but you aren't perfect yourself. Until you learn to grt over this you'll never find love.

>guy

>Fake it till you make it.
What does this even mean? How can I fake social skills that I lack?

1/10 too obvious
troll harder faggot

Years of heavy lifting plus a bottomless bank account would help.

Where do you find these pictures? I can never find anything

You just need to dress sharp.

Act like you imagine people with high social skill act.

Do you know wat body language is?

Being Aryan probably helps.

Sufficient magical power and skill.

Body language is included in the acting part. You are actually retarded.

>Body language is included in the acting part. You are actually retarded.
I dont know what kind of psycopath you are but normal people cant turn off their emotions or their body language.

>gets some solid, real advice
>gets so offended he thinks people are trolling him
sad

You'd have to be a manslut who's into whores and/or chavs, eating kebabs and drinking piss beer.

a catalyst, a command seal, luck

Find a flaw. Good luck.

Scottish precisely

Jeanne Alter.

There, I found one.

>no benis
found it! Do I get a prize?

Are you having a giggle there?

Normal people shouldn't be on Sup Forums either but here you are.

Gachimuchi kind of guy

No, totally serious.

Are you even a lesbian?

Nobody wants bad advice from a dumb bitch.

You need to be a Japanese man with 5-10% body fat with an average height of ~5'9

Saber Alter > Jeanne Alter

which saber

>normal people can't turn off their emotions
Everyone at least acts differently outside. Anyone with siblings will know what I mean. They act like themselves around you but when around other peoe they know a mask comes on and they act differently.

Why don't you at least try to take my advice. You'll alot at first when you start but eventually it'll come naturally. Just like everything else in the world.
Act like how you think the popular guy would act. Everyone acts

You need to be roughly 170cm tall, maybe slightly shorter. Have brown-black-ish short hair, and no distinctive features whatsoever. That's what most Japanese girls like if my anime is supposed to be believed.

If you keep making it about genes you'll never improve where you stand. People try to make their problems seem like they're out of their hands. You can find someone for yourself if you make the effort to improve yourself. Remember even your waifu puts in effort offscreen.

I was describing the average harem MC in case that went over your head.

That being said, while your optimism is commendable, I fear that no amount of self-improving is going to get you a 2D girl; it is an effort of futility.

Gilles did nothing wrong.

What does it mean to improve? I have a job, a car, a flat, I change clothes every day.

Arturia Alter likes power.
Jannu Alter doesn't care and will be attracted anyways since she's literally a waifu wished into existence by using the holy grail.

Flawless.

Is /JeanneAlter/ our girl?

Sorry, she's mine.

Wish we'd get a doujin of both of them hatefcuking each other.

Become a wizard and summon them.

2 years left, buddy. 2 years left.

That is not true of the modern dating scene which uses apps like Tinder where women only judge you based on your looks.
I only get matched with women who have deformities while in real life my social skills allow me to get normal women.

High-class prostitutes have similar looks and are only 100 bucks.

Do I have to a bring a condom when I fuck a prostitute or do they have condoms with them?

they have condoms.

How can you summon something that is fanfiction and wasn't in the the grail to begin with?

Isn't that the whole franchise since fate/stay night ended?

>high class prostitutes
>100 bucks

Maybe 100 dollars in Thailand. You'd pay a lot more for this kind of girl in almost any situation

Canonically, you don't. Mashu is your only Servant. The others just follow you around when you meet them.

Mashu a shit.

fuck off stupid cuck no one wants your cliche """"advice"""" stupif normie/failed normie

As a socially inept person that doesn't comprehend half the shit people do and treats human interactions like some fucking quiz, I've always wondered how a meeting with a hooker should proceed. Seems like quite an awkward social situation. What kind of attitude should one have? Casual? Business-like? How to even greet her? "Hello, I'm user, I'd like you to fart on my face while making flamingo noises"?
The "How To Pretend You're a Functional Human Being" tutorial didn't cover talking with prostitutes and I'm really curious.

This.
>Aunt acts like a cunt sometimes, but at other times is happy
>Plays vidya, watches anime, is a slob when at home
>Have to cook for her every day because she can't
>Acts totally different when with friends or her boyfriend
>Even changes her fucking voice
>"Bakes" cakes and stuff for her bf by asking my mom to bake it for her, then takes it to her bf and says she made it

stfu you rddit nigger

where do i start

Not the guy who's refusing your advice but I went from being popular to an anti-social shut-in for a few years. I'm now struggling to get back to where I was before.
The worst part is that I can't even remember how I talked to people and made friends in the past. I'm basically a kid again but with the expectations that come with being an adult.

Jump off from a real high building.

>hey you look really good, want to go to the bedroom?
>sure, what do you want to do?
>how about 1h slot for normal sex and bj, anal not included?
>that's 100
> Oh please, do you really prefer to fuck that weirdo in the corner instead of me?
>[few minutes of bargaining]
>Fine let's go
>[talk about whatever while you are going there, prostitutes like fun and understanding guys like any woman]

If you're a smooth talker and good at sex she might even agree to fuck you for free sometimes. I really shouldn't go so much to brothels

>I change clothes every day.

What?

>pale skin
>better girls than the originals

So the Abyssals are basically the Alters of their own series?

>I dont know what kind of psycopath you are but normal people cant turn off their emotions or their body language.

What is the goal of acting. You think when someone mimics the body language of a serial killer for a movie they actually are a serial killer? No one says this shit happens overnight, fake it till you make it is you acting out a role off the stage till it becomes like muscle memory and real, it's not the same as developing social skills because it will lead you to having an initial inner awkward fuck self but eventually by pure nature it'll give way and you'll be normal.

Be the only one capable of saving the universe and punch a God Demon Mage who can wipe out existence in the face.

Also cook good.

What piece do you suppose she likes to play as?

Anyone besides myself find the world's oldest profession to be massively depressing?

fuck off

Who's that straddling the camera?

I want to non sexually fuck Gudako.

Scathach

A job is a job and money is money
Nothing depressing
You pay for food, shelter, water ,clothes, and entertainment
Why not pay for sex?