I have this weird feeling that if we keep talking about how much better little kims sister is we can meme Kim Jung un...

I have this weird feeling that if we keep talking about how much better little kims sister is we can meme Kim Jung un into obliterating her with an anti-aircraft gun.

Just a thought.

I just imagine that anyone who makes kimmy seem like less is a threat to him. If people push hard enough I bet she gets done in.

Maybe, but how woyld you feel knowing that you're responsible for killing korean qt?

Think about the long game though. One Korean qt gets demolished but the potential for access to more Korean qts increases. I could imagine her death being the thing that tips the scale towards reunification.

even though I prefer chinks, she is pretty qt for a korean

Oh shit I'm tracking those quads. Also, are you saying that she's too attractive to get killed off my her dictator brother?

I wonder of Kim thinks she's hot.

I messed up,Didn't mean quads.

was just saying that she is cute, but I don't think she will get killed it is a good propaganda tool against the south to have better looking girls than them.
>also inb4 kim marries her himself, so nobody can steal her from him

Plot twist, /ourgal/ drops a mortar on him instead and seizes power

hope she seizes my means of reproduction too

I could see this happening, I feel like a regime change is overdue. I don't know how long they can keep convincing their people that their leader is a god.

He is probably fucking hard right now.

Such autism.
You're a sick person. Seek help.

who wouldn't

just imagine the situation if you are the southkorean cuck colony of america
>host olympics too show the world that you are relevant
>invite north to your team to show how genreous you are
>use the games as a propaganda tool against the north
>kim's qt sister shows up and steals the show
>nobody cares for your games or your shitty colony anymore

We're going to unify Korea except under Northern rule amirite Moshe

I am ok with this, if you can genocide K-POP while you are at it.

Will sign up and personally rape him to death if he touches her.

I demand more pictures of her

Tell me about it. Hi res, full body, different outfits, the lot.

>Oh shit I'm tracking those quads.
I could say the same.

if you google "Kim" you get an auto-suggest for "kim jong un sister" above "kim jong un". He's probably gonna kill her.

How do we know for sure he doesn't put his penis in her?

how can we be sure that she doesn't has a penis?

She is in no way cute. Take this from a guy who is married to a Korean. She's like a 4/10 in South Korea. She's not even a "but-her" face because body is meh tier as well.

this is a slide thread powered by a teenagers "what if" dreams. sage

You do realize she runs most the country for him already and he pretty much follows her demands. Their uncle was assassinated on her orders. Kim is just her puppet.

so kim is cucked to his little sister

yeah, but you could start a war by fucking her. that's kinda hot

Korea is the same Han nation as China ethnically, only it actually has women unlike the chink 1 babby policy sausage fest

No one believes this really isn't his sister and just some PR chick?

I think there's enough worms in them already user

that would make normies want to go to war though. Imagine the horror of murdering an 'innocent, young, attractive female'.

we actually want war, we're trying to prevent it
remember who wanted war in the elections. It wasn't trump

dont*

>looks like a skeleton with a thin layer of bubble wrap and some baking tray paper strapped to it
>qt

you can't deny the differences in their body structure, while han chinks are mostly small and qt koreans are way taller and have a more european fugure, while their faces look a bit disfigured.
and their skin tone is more lighter than yellow.
I would compare it with the difference in appearance of the germans from north to south

just deepfake her with a SK politician or athlete

>I have this weird feeling that if we keep talking about how much better little kims sister is we can meme Kim Jung un into obliterating her with an anti-aircraft gun.
why? she is qt why would we want her dead?

Nk secret service also wears sunglasses to look cool

Kim doesn't give a shit what the rest of the world think or say as long as he has his country under control
The only reason this would happen is her deciding to talk shit on Kim decision making

or a nigger

We just don't. He's got a harem of women around him he's had it all. No doubt he's thinking bout the strange he can't get. So he's probably lusting after her.

the plan is to build up some goodwill stardom around his sister before the West sends in a hitsquad to assassinate kimmy and framing it like an organic coup by native norks.

afterwards she will be made an imperial figurehead with no real power in exchange for opening the door to reunification with the south, aka capitalistic slavery to worst korea

stfu weeb faggot

Just shop a crown on her and start making thug life vids. This is a pretty good idea.

Today I learned that Helen of Troy was fucking hideous.