One Piece

>1 chapter for the next 4 weeks

Excuse (you)?

Hey.....

Why does One Piece attract females so much?

Hancock is so dumb and annoying.

Handsome characters like Mad monk

Goku for nakama

Shipping doesn't make sense to me. Nami has never behaved this way towards Sanji. Fanart like this will always feel out of character.

Reminder that kaido is the strongest creature among all living beings, stated by the narrator.

She is tsun user.... she acts like that behind closed doors

He did say that, but one thing that the english translators messed up on is that they didn't show how the public opinion on a 1v1 showed some hesitation when they picked Kaido. It should be "in a 1v1, Kaido would probably win." It's subtle, but it shows that it was still up in the air.

Wanna imagine what did Kuma do in Mihawk's castle?

You wouldn't think that if a beautiful woman wanted to cook your meals, mend your clothes and have your babies.

That is the entire point of shipping my dude. Pairing two characters that YOU want to be together, but that will likely not end up together.
It's SUPPOSED to not be logical most of the time.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Been wondering for a while now when I can expect an apology from the people who thought Jinbe wasn't going to join.

Could Goku become Pirate King? Would he do on his quest better than Luffy?

I'm looking for that image showing some random background mooks who show up very early in the series then show up again in the back ground deep in the grandline much stronger looking, like they had their own journey paralleling the strawhats.

I ask in most One Piece threads but no one even responds, I i feel like i might have hallucinated it.

Latest chapter shows Big Mom charging right at Luffy and friends, If Jinbe is going to sacrifice himself to let Luffy and friends escape, now is the perfect time.

Big Mom: Sword
Kaido: Club
Whitebeard: Bisento
Shanks: Sword
Blackbeard: Pistols

So when is Luffy getting a weapon?

So can we all agree that Arlong Park is the best arc of One Piece?

>pistols

I wonder if Marco is a half-decent swordsman.

Probably not, he didn't bother to bring one to Marineford.

I hope Marco joins the crew. Jimbe, Marco, and Carrot would round out to a perfect final crew.

He needs Bulma to do the actual work

the closest i remember would be this, but it's not really fitting.

Did Enel save Luffy from execution

>Reading OP weekly
That's your problem, One Piece is better when you wait a few months and then read everything in one go

thanks, thats it, I assumed they stared out in the early volumes since it had been a long time but i guess they got that strong during the timeskip.

>popularity poll next chapter

brace yourselves my bretheren, a new era of shitposting is upon us

daddy Dragon did

The results?
Nice, time to shit on japs taste

Quick reminder they will rig it again to make Luffy win.
Last time they gave Lucy points to Luffy so he wouldn't lose to Law.

No Dragon can probably control the weather, so he was likely the one that took down Buggy

by creature they mean a non-human/ beast

The Sanji and Nami seems the most pointless of manga and anime, there is no reason to join, when we clearly have seen that Nami detests perverts, always ignores Sanji, she does not have a link even as it has with Zoro, Usopp and Robin, who is stronger, now their friendship between Nami and the cook is not the same, now there is lack of confidence, for everything that happened Nami and Luffy, also Nami gave preference to Luffy, and gave him a lot of rage That Sanji would hit Luffy like that, and he did not care that Sanji did not come back, and he told Luffy to leave, the strongest link and the strongest special relationship Luffy and Nami have in the crew, That is undoubtedly undeniable, now about the fanarts are right friend, all those seem to me the most meaningless, they create a Nami who does not have that behavior, like Sanji, want to create something that will never happen, there are To tell the truth, even if it is very hard, but the same Sanji and Nami in the World does not have almost fans, on the contrary what happens with Luffy and Nami, is the most popular pair of One Piece in Japan and much more worldwide, now to conclude this, I remind them that Oda on 3 occasions mocked Sanji and Nami fanarts, the first one said he was stupid, the second said it was Sanji's dream and the third one that causes me a lot of laughter, said they were Sanji's delusions, as if to imply that they stop dreaming that never goes to happen

>no chapter for 4 weeks

Shit bait senpai

Oda likes to give random characters swords in pirate crew shots like that. He must not like the idea that a crew has to have a designated swordsman when multiple people can carry pistols, so he gives multiple crew members swords that they never use.

In the Doflamingo family spreads I remember Senor Pink and Pica carrying big swords, one never used it all and other whipped out for a short skirmish against Zoro and showed absolutely no skill with it.

Will Hancock ever kiss Luffy?

Why so soon? The gap between the last two were Saboady and Dressrosa, right?

What are the odds that Bart tears down Shank's flag and puts Luffy's up, and once Mom is defeated makes the WG think Luffy is taking territory from himself from anyone he can? It would be even funnier if he's been doing this since he left Zou

No, they don't. The closest translation is "organism". Strongest "organism". Stop bending reality Shanksfag.

No, she's a joke character.

for the 20 anniversary

Very likely. He already defeated their warrior and we all predicted that's what his fleet would do.

On one hand it's funny, on the other hand he's ruining the SH reputation. Bart you're walking a thin ice nigga. I'm a SH fag so I'll discard you if you fuck things up.

The gap between the 4th and the 5th was the longest war. This gap is about the same as the one between the 3rd and the 4th

It's pretty random i guess but because of it makes sense

Then every single character in this show is a "joke" character. How is this relevant? They will most probably have a child together. Her island is the perfect place for the Pirate King to hide for some time. They will trade meat for meat.

It said among all living beings.

*so far

>have to wait another week to get the next part of this cover story

>from sandman
>Japanese TV show called "Jump Police" (JumPoli"ジャンポリ") celebrated 20th anniversary of ONE PIECE 2 hours ago.[ IMG]
They asked 100 audience about 2 questions.
- Who is your favorite character in ONE PIECE?
1st Sanji (28 votes)
2nd Luffy (21 votes)
3rd Chopper (12 votes)
Safe assumption that Sanji claims the number 2 spot in the JUMP poll. Ironic considering the amount of hate he's been receiving from some fans. The Japanese fans seem to love melodrama.

Oda said Luffy will never reciprocate. Hancock is a female Sanji.

>Reciprocate
That's not the word you are looking for and when did he say that? I don't remember that at all.

> I like to draw party scenes. So I don’t want to draw anything that would ruin that atmosphere. And this is a manga for boys so I won’t draw anything about relationships. I get a lot of letters from female readers asking me to cover some kind of relationship but if that’s what you want, go read a girl’s manga, that’s not my job. I don’t care if someone falls for Luffy, but it’s something that would be over before you know it. But knowing Luffy, I don’t think that kind of thing would be a problem. (laughs)

And? Still going to make her a child while hiding on her island after having found the One Piece. Not going to be a romantic relationship either.

Rude!

Yeah, man. I saw the leaked One Piece ending too.

That's just common sense. Hancock will get her way.

Yes, and Sanji will get all the women who have rejected him throughout the run of One Piece.

Yeah ok you are just a retard.

What a 2 page spread that'll be.

I see Hancock fans are as delusional as Hancock herself.

>poll results up
>Sanji is higher than Zoro
Threads will be unreadable.due to Zorofags ass explosions.

No
just Nami

Never.
Year of Jinbe 's death next chapter.

it said living things. never once did it say strongest person in one piece, why is that?

what will you do when this year's over?

I couldn't be more excited.

It's no skin off my nose if Jump readers like a useless cuck.

The question is if bart know about Luffy and Shanks. Also, that flag looks really strange compared to how it used to look. It might be a "Shanks" copy or something silly like that.

>actually believes this
I think you should stop reading OP. Most of your points are headcanons and delusions. Some one claiming Nami hates or dislikes Sanji is obviously missing the point of OP and reading it through a shipping lens. As for the fanart, Oda would have said the same for Baby 5 before Sai agreed to marry her.

After Law, this was to be expected

Nami has never seriously turned him down.
Just annoyed how he acts. Which is not normal.
They are all gags. Fuck off

>chopper
wtf japan

These polls are rigged as fuck anyway, everyone knows Zoro has ALWAYS been the most popular character in the series but they always rig the votes to make sure he doesn't finish first

user you should know by now that Japan has shit taste

>poll results up
>Sanji is higher than Luffy
How would you react Sup Forums?

Meh, i don't care enough about polls

last poll he wasn't even second lel

If anything was rigged I bet it was the last poll, Law actually had more votes than Luffy but no one could let that happen.

The last poll was rigged to make sure Luffy finished first, Law and Zoro had eclipsed him majorly by that time

Pretty ironic, considering Law got into top 10 in the fourth poll only because they decided to split Usopp/Sogeking votes.

Hey, guys. Doesn't this confirm Usopp x Nami?

And Chopper x Robin

yeah

>Luffy and Zoro best bros
>Nami and Usopp with also Nami lezing it up with Robin
>Brook and Sanji the pervs
Most accurate spread yet

Is it just me or is Zolo's face kinda messed up here?

It's because he doesn't do the trademarked big smile very often.

That Usopp's bike isn't even connected. They are doing quite balancing acrobatics there.

Why does Oda have to be such a faggot
There is literally no boy that wouldn't enjoy more Hancock, and every "boy" that has watched One Piece from the beginning is a fully-fledged adult now

Very low. My guess is he'll meet a random pirate from Shanks crew who stayed behind on this island and they'll bro it up talking about Luffy.

King Baum vs Big Mom next chapter. King Baum gonna prove why he's the king. also Monet is alive

Who will save them now?

Sanji

Sanji, probably, or maybe Germa will show up to help. If none of the above options, Nami will create a fog and SH will escape through it

Why did those literal whos get sent after the Straw Hats while all the big boys stay back and exchange exposition?

Is Tamago the highest ranked non-family member, or is he just with them for plot reasons? He seems a lot older than most family members and could have been with Mom and Streusen for a long time