This is what happens when you're rootless and cultureless

This is what happens when you're rootless and cultureless.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zXjZSOyhB1
vocaroo.com/i/s083rSlg9sJK
youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Country,_'Tis_of_Thee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M8, this iz wot i ment cos i woz 2 bizy smashing my sis u been oogling me bruv u fukkin welsh cunt.

It's also what happens when you were raised on Benny Hill, Monty Python, Mr. Brean, Paddington Bear, Danger Mouse and Faulty Towers.
You can't help but be a product of your childhood.

Not sure why but whenever I hear a british accent I get instantly annoyed/angry. It's like so deeply ingrained in me for no reason at all.

the political implication here is that OP is always a faggot.
check 'em.

It's not like you knew this beforehand when you were exporting secondline british tv-hosts to the US for years.

>tfw 56%

>exporting
Americans open their mouths wide for the BBC (big british cock) at every opportunity. They know deep down, consciously or unconsciously, that we are more sophisticated, cultured, and intelligent than they are.

der eternal anglo has been memeing his accent to be refined so he could lull us into thinking he’s smart so we’d listen to his advice and he’d swoop in when we’re vulnerable, the friendzoned nation

Around Tommy, Always Worry

oi bruv I loik me sum right good brit speak

I prefer the Scottish accent to English accents.

t. yank with 1/32 Scottish heritage that wears kilts during Tartan Day.

As opposed to you faggots who gobble up our Hollywood movies where brad Pitt or shia lebouf or whose fights monsters or wins WWII while some britcuck shows up for fifteen seconds to provide exposition with a stupid accent. Or like how you stupid cucks listen to american rap music and dress and act like inner city american niggers, which is like the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Do not worry,
They will soon become part of the commomwealth.
The god emperor has interest in his nation becoming a member.

Same with me. I've got nothing against brits but that accent irritates me.

My mom lived in the UK in the late 70s/early 80s and they loved her accent. They hadn't been exposed to it yet like they have now with American media being at the top of the world.

It's similar for us with Brits.They don't speak moon language like South Asians for example, so it sounds exotic for us.

No one wants your blood sausage Rupert. And the illusion is broken you open your mouth and we see the state of your teeth. Go back to eating toast sandwich

Soon the Americans will bow to her majesty

Why are yanks so obsessed with heritage anyway?

I can't count the amount of times an American has felt the need to tell me "I'm Scottish too!" once they hear my accent

It’s only a tiny portion of Americans who have been brainwashed by the media to think being white is boring and American is terrible so they feel the need to latch on that shit

The vast majority are glad af we told y’all to fuck off and want nothing to do with your failing systems food or culture

Kek. You're our vassal state.

Why do you have to be such a fag about it? Just say ok. You don't hear us complaining when we have to save your ass in every war you get into, the least you could do is listen to where our grandma came from.

Because they have no genuine culture deriving from their ethnicity. It's all manufactured to them by mega corporations. America is sickeningly sterile, it's a huge shopping mall.

I dont like listening to people with the same accent as me. I'd much rather prefer a Southern US or Cockney accent over my Northern US one

This is true. English accents were always looked at as classy and sophisticated. Just sounds that way to our ears

It’s so cute that they think they matter when it’s more of a quaint version of sightseeing for Americans. We’re so desperate for anything remotely good coming from the uk that we take average hit and miss shit like black mirror and pretend it’s top tier

Shit we even pretended to like oasis for 15 minutes in the 90s. That’s how desperate we were

It's probably more because in america what ethnicity you are is not a given like it is in Europe. So it's actually something that matters here.

Maybe they felt bad about stepping on your hand.

Lol take a stroll down London and tell me about your genuine culture there deriving from good old British stock

The vast majority of people don’t give a shit about ethnicity and only care about it in terms of being American and then on a state or regional level

There’s a reason New Yorkers can’t shut the fuck up about being from there

>Yo I'm an American audio book reader bitch Nooks I'm here to tell you a fucking story and you going to fucking like it ya little fucking wyboi.
>Si I am here to read the book to your senior
>Boyacha you listen book right now round eye!
I'm here to read about the schmuck that got shlonged oi vey.
>I'll tell you what I'm going to read you the most rootiniys tiitiniys story this side of NASCAR.
People look at me like I'm foreign or a genius or something just because I can fucking speak.

>no culture
Explain this then

>Rootless and culture-less

Americans preferring the voices and accents of the people from the country they trace their roots back to is the complete, perfect opposite of your assessment. Well done.

You're embarrassing the British as much as the Americans did.

Taking after your offspring? I suppose you'd look at like this:

This is what happens when you're future-less and degenerate.

>oasis

Reminds me of how after some Muslim murdered all those children at that concert in the UK a crowd of Brits started singing some cuck anthem by oasis about not being mad about it. Apparently if you chart in the US you become a national treasure in your irrelevant shithole country and it's not uncommon for people to spontaneously sing your garabage b-sides 30 years later.

this is unironically true. if you have a meaningful sense of heritage and place in the world you don't usually need to talk about it (except in those cases where your heritage is actively under attack, as in almost all modern white people). americans actually do not have this. culture in america is as processed as the meat in a mcdonalds burger, it's blended into a lowest common denominator mixture and forcefed to us from the time we're born.

I don't think it used to be like this. americana was a meaningful thing once, back when we were 90% white.

i always cringe at brits thinking they're more intelligent then they really are. it is usually paired with an insufferable put on accent

Americans have no British roots

Oasis are national treasures because Yanks are still whining about them over 20 years later.

That will be a sight to behold.

Once upon time, after the american revolutionary wars, the great britain decided to open some sort of relations with the newly independent united states, it was something to do with trade.

Apparently, some minister of parliament said this was part of some reconciliation, and he hoped that this reconciliation will end with them rejoining great Britain.

(Cont.)
Shit, damn typos.

Oasis is huge in the UK and I never got it. I genuinely thought they were a one hit wonder or had broken up in like 96 but no they’ve been riding that whole people played our song in America for 30 years now

t. John Oliver Syndrome

FACKEN AY

I'm curious how Americans do the British accent, can we get some vocaroos in here?

Can we also get some American accents by British folk?

vocaroo.com/i/s0zXjZSOyhB1

You know we still have horses and revolvers and stupid looking hats right? Nobody is stopping you from going out and herding some cattle or hunting some birds except yourself. Just because you'd rather sit in your air conditioned room and eat a bigmac doesn't make american exceptionalism dead you pussy.

Ok so, in American public school, around kindergarten to first grade and sometimes a bit older, we're made to do like "show and tell" but about us and our culture.
And since at that age children are incapable of grasping that American culture is all around them they're made to feel boring and bad while the 7 year old spic talks about Mexico or the native American kid talks about his culture.
So the white kids are made to feel bad and told "well you must have some culture" by the teachers and so then they go home and have to whine at their parents until they trace back their roots all the way to Europe or wherever. Just for some stupid school presentation that you're forced to do.
Actually in college they do this to us too sometimes. One class I took on history, first day professor makes us right down "where are you from, trace your heritage" and then share it so we could "get to know each other"

Nah women just love the limey accent
Personally women with french accents get me diamonds

No one in america gives a single shit about oasis.

You just have such great accents.
Half the reason Britain let us go so easily was because they knew it'd lead to extremely profitable trade, that's also why we were able to get land all the way to the Mississippi.
I don't think the goal was ever really reunification, though I'm certain that was a positive option.

Americana doesn't refer to the wild west and you sound embarrassingly ignorant about your country's own history.

Americans have been the ones affecting English accents to seem more intelligent.

>I'm curious how Americans do the British accent

Always very badly.

>No one in america gives a single shit about oasis.

Americans brought Oasis up and started whining about them.

No this is what happens when the Jews work for 4 decades to change a nation with full control of the faculties they wish to change
Prior to the 80's the only time you heard English accents were if Python was being watched, James Bond, or a movie needed a bad guy
This is social engineering and it's bullshit
The English accent is not attractive in any way nor is is sophisticated or anything else positive, yet everywhere I go bongs are used for their voices and the way they speak in the US despite there literally being no reason for it

7/10 accent

Good b8.

There are plenty of nice sounding american accents. You chose to be rude about someone liking yours because?

That's the most jewish picture I ever saw in my life.

So cultured

>I'm curious how Americans do the British accent
>Always very badly.

Mainly because they always try to do a 'British accent'. Hard to do an impression of something that doesn't exist.

This explains why that burger said 'arse' the other day. They are getting Anglo'd.

>Americans have no British roots

Cry more Anglo scum

England was a mistake

We would literally Nuke you before we did that

>ad in russian
Hello GRU/FSB shill!

Anti-Anglo!

Lol have you been searching for apartments in Russia?

g8b8m8

Watched all those shows too. Quality comedy.

The british accent is so much better to listen to. It's like wine for the ears, when the american accent is bland if not incomprehensible
Fuck anglos though

Finally someone fucking says it
The propaganda that we were ever Anglo pisses me the fuck off and it's not just a disservice to our ancestors but history itself
Revision should have god damn bounderies

I meant to provide you with an example of American culture that you are free to engage and celebrate. American culture has depths that you are free to explore. You want a white picket fence in the suburbs? You want life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? You want to drink moonshine and dance barefoot in the Appalachian mountains? You want to live in an immigrant slum? You want to surf off the shores of California? And etc...

You saying america has no culture and is a shopping mall is a reflection of you not this country.

You absolute faggot. At least America has a sense of patriotism and national identity. Nobody gives a toss about how you think you're the supreme gentleman cos you were born in Essex or some bollocks, you wannabe James Bond wanker. You make me embarrassed to be British and I've already got enough reasons to be, you cunt.

More likely though it's because there are so many different American accents from every part of the country but audio books are only narrated by Mid-Atlantic American accents, meanwhile british audio books are done in all regional accents and they're more interesting

Nah, I'll fork ya arse m8

White people having genuine culture in this day and age is just begging for you to be called a nazi. Back when America was 90% white they knew they didnt want stinky cunts telling them what to do but against their will the 1965 immigration act fucked them over.
>americans have no british roots
>america was founded by british subjects who rebelled
Are u fookin srs m8.

>going back to the original roots and original culture is what happens when the country you're in has no specific and unique traits or unique culture
Wow I hadn't guessed

South Africa was founded by white boers.

Here you go.
vocaroo.com/i/s083rSlg9sJK

But you had to genocide them right?

70% German, 30% Czech, and I've never worn a kilt.

I just prefer the Scottish accent to the the English accents. Probably doesn't help that after the last few years I've started to mentally associate the Londoner accent with being a giant fucking cuck.

>>No British Roots
>Share democratic ideals
>Share industrious spirit
>Legal system very similar
>American Bill of Rights almost lifted from Magna Carta
>Literally speak the same language
>Have remnants of some accents

youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI

>American adaptation of God Save The Queen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Country,_'Tis_of_Thee

The American accent sounds like someone huffed helium and got a bit of brain damage where they draw out their vowels too much to speak it.

I didn't say america has no culture because that's not precisely correct. I said americans don't have a sense of heritage and place in the world, from which to divine meaningful culture. That's why I mentioned americana; because I would describe the 1950s as a time when americans weren't so atomized, when we functioned according to a zeitgeist we could derive something more real from. Picking and choosing the aesthetic components of lapsed eras is not nearly the same as this (and the individualistic way you phrase it, asking if I personally want these things, is really evidence for that same rot. Meaningful, uplifting culture is not so selfish).

It's true we're not particularly permitted to have it but it's also true that most modern white Americans wouldn't know what to do with it because they weren't raised with and steeped in it.

Oasis was brought up in this thread as an example of garbage media that the UK has to hang their hat on because they produce nothing of cultural value. Fucking Australia has the Mad Max movies. That alone is better than everything you've ever contributed to humanity combined.

>democratic ideals
>speak the same language

You could say the same about parts of africa.

oh come on it's not that hard to do a country accent

>Islamic culture

Yes and you're still going on about how much you hate Oasis.

>being this much of a newchild
the whole "muh bong accents soudn so-fis-tee-kated" is an ancient meme

Rootless cosmopolitans

Those who fought in the revolutionary wars were not British they were locals who had a real sense of who they were and identified by their states and for example everyone thought people from New Hampshire were dicks, Massachusetts a bunch of loud assholes and at the beginning the army was hard to manage because it was mostly troops of different states that stuck to their own etc...

The actual Brits who lives in the colonies were different and all fucked off back to the UK during the war

I'll never understand this. I lived in a boarding school in England for 3 years, now I fucking hate that accent. The "black" version is even worse.

Makes sense.
The typical American accent slurs speech quite a bit and therefore isn't good for an audiobook reading, but clearly enunciated voicework in an American accent sounds boring and nerdy, while a proper English accent sounds exotic.

the UK is in the process of being "cultured"

I do. I listen to audio books at work all the time and yes, I prefer to listen to UK readers when reading British literature just because they pronounce words proper, French words as well.

>americans are cultureless
What language are you speaking right now?

Yeah, that's clearly my point. That I hate oasis.

>listening to audiobook

Sound like white left. They love Harry Potter.

at least they don't sound like illiterate morons, much like most of the regional accents in the UK.