If IQ is the end all be all, which it is not...

If IQ is the end all be all, which it is not, then why don't the smartest countries have a Mars mission or any major space programs?

And only China has a nuclear program.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSmGMqdjzck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I think i saw an user post scores from Asians in western nations which weren't as high which should be pretty telling. these are the same people who use under aged athletes in the Olympics, they have no honor.

do you really think the chinese rigorously test their peasants and faithfully report the scores?

there are hige selection effects in cities like hong kong and singapore for high I Q. 108ish is high but not unreasonable. fucking Anglicans (so a well off white demographoc) in the US averages around 115.

I think the correlation between IQ and a race can been seen more clearly if you don't focus on why that certain race doesnt perform well in a highly specific field. There is a larger variety of determining factors than just the space race.

Look at it from a broader perspective. East Asians have always had and still do have highly successful societies and cultures. They produce top of the line technology and have low crime rates compared to races with lower IQs.

Focusing on space technology is wrong and narrow way of looking at it. The probable reason why they don't have one yet ranges from their lack of need for one to their lack of involvement in the '60s space race to their lack of desire to attain superpower status.

Look at Norway for example, it's a beautiful, highly successful country that is majority white but there has never been a Norwegian astronaut. And they are nowhere near their own space program.

china blocks poor and stupid from attending iq tests, only picks the cream to do it and inflate statistics,

temperament, genius

because space is fake and gay you leaffaggot

t. low iq slavic subhuman

>watched space movies whole life
>literally thinks intelligence is based on his fantasy that we are going to mars.
Go back to plebbit faggot

>which it is not
You answered your own question. IQ is not the end all be all. Christian countries have superior values, which in turn drive our innovation. Mythological stories tell you a lot about a culture. For example, take China's folk story Lu Ban's Axe. Lu Ban was a master engineer, and widely respected and regarded as such. The saying basically goes, "Don't show Lu ban your new axe." Which basically means, "Do not innovate in the face of your superiors. Do not question them. They are better than you. You do as they say, and that's it." The story of the hero who broke away from his drab status quo, embarked on a journey, struggled, and returned with untold riches does not exist in Chinese culture.

There's just one example of where a non-Western cultures values fall short of enabling innovation.

this is true,
asia doesnt test its taike (whatever they are called locally), unlike western nations
their tests are centered on their elite learning areas
imagine if you only tested the boston region? with harvard/mit/etc, the average iq would not be representative of the US

Bump

Bump

Yet they are the only ones with a space and nuclear program.

How do you explain that?

Also, why don't the people Singapore have a space or nuclear program?

>then why don't the smartest countries use all their money to make a spaceship that carries some fat retards to mars so they can die?

Hong Konger masterbrain reporting in

IQ is a meaningless measure.

Blocks your path

Holy fuck IQ average is low as fuck. No wonder the world works the way it does.

If you saw a child hit by a car, would you walk past it or check if it is okay?

mars is a big waste of resources and will never be useful

Yes, I'm no mainlander mongoloid

Yes space is haram

how so?

>Rote memorization = intelligence

It isn't mentioned in the kuran

What is your field of work? Does it involve heavy math? Creativity? Writing?

yes it is
and not being mentioned as haram makes it automatically halal
then again why am i expecting theology knowledge from a street shitter

It's not the end all and be all, that's called "strawman", you low IQ dimwit. Rather average IQ is what determines if your country and neighborhood is a shithole or a nice place.

Compsci, come home Chan

ding

>compsci
So you are probably still in school I take it?

I'm in IT

take that back

There's literally no reason to go to mars.

This.

iq ≠ guts

Only modern cleric make the le space is in the Quran and quran predicted the age of the universe and shieet.
Secondly isn't technology after Mohammed haram, isn't your computer haram

>Secondly isn't technology after Mohammed haram, isn't your computer haram
no...
but shitting in streets is haram

Xd epic rely

now come clean my toilet

Kek, don't get your hopes high sand nigger

no it's literally what you poos do here
youtube.com/watch?v=fSmGMqdjzck

While you rape kids, Topkek you didn't answer ops question if the arabs have such high iq why don't they create anything?

>le german 99 IQ meme
Germans have the highest IQ followed by Dutch and Swedes, if you look at the raw, non kiked data

no
while YOU rape kids

China is planning a manned moon mission and are planning multiple missions to mars

Jesus christ all these replies and not a single fucking explanation:

OP - you are a faggot. When rockets get put into orbit, it's not a million 100 IQ all banding together to figure out the problem, it's a handful of geniuses. All the significant discoveries in the world are made by huge-IQ outliers, as are almost all the significant feats.

The reason the Western world typically shits all over Asia in terms of innovation is because despite our IQ average being almost identical or very marginally lower, the % of geniuses in any given white population is astronomical in comparison (as is the number of legitimate mouth-breathers). That's why our countries innovate more.

As someone else pointed out in this thread though - the average IQ is a good measure of how likely your area/country/nation is of being a shithole.

>bbc
Really activates my almonds

Thats racists, All those countries have an under represention of citicens with African decent.

Asians have a test culture, all they do are mock exams and tests, thats why their iq is inflated, thwy are just used to taking tests

Which western countries have a space a space program besides U.S and Russia anyways?
>inb4 Russia is not part of the west

Europeans have more savants

Because trying to colonize another planet is futile and westerners are embarrassingly pouring more energy into it than being sane and closing their borders.

No creativity

Alright, let's remove the PRC then. Explain the rest.

>Yet they are the only ones with a space and nuclear program.
>How do you explain that?

Do these things cost money?

>white people conquer the world
>advance science the most

>asians still have the highest IQ

You're a pleb if you believe this.

The ESA rings a bell. Landed a probe on Titan?

Fucking Burgers.

I think a lot of the IQ scores of Asians comes down to culture. They work really fucking hard, and are quite prone to cheating

White people are just smart enough to conquer the world and just dumb enough not to know they shouldn't.

google the ''Tiangong'' you fucking idiots

>Whites fuck up chinese during the 19th century
>Chinese proceed to fuck up whites in the 21st century
like clockwork

I wish we could ban them from our universities and take only students from our own countries first

>why don't the smartest countries have a Mars mission or any major space programs?

Because they're smart

Because it's IQ + vision

>iq means something
>those people are smarter than me?
>iq is just memorization :)

Retard.

Have you ever taken an iq test?

IQ is NOT the be all and end all. It is also the product of education and good nurturing

A lot of the IQ shit stems from the fact that the problem elements in the USA consistantly defy "whiteness" and reject white systems (while also being bitches to corporatism).

Maximising the potential of the individual to operate independently is what IQ expresses. THIS is why ideals are important. Because however smart and potentially independent you are if the system around you doesn't allow for it you end up getting trapped and...SOCIALIZED instead of educated.

An attempt at objective educational standards is a worthy cause. It only has social value if it is given value however.

Maybe they're just smarter than you.

It’s not, which is why white western society is the most important. Eastern societies don’t believe in progress.