Congratulations user! I will give you 4 million dollars to do a adaptation of one of my manga...

Congratulations user! I will give you 4 million dollars to do a adaptation of one of my manga, it's called Berserk! You can choose everything you want, the studio, the staff, how it will be made, everything! Hwo you will spend the money?

If Xenoglossia is im@s+Mai Hime, then I make im@s+Berserk.

>4 million
if you want the same trash as we got

>4 million dollars for an adaptation of Berserk

wew

probably fuck it up entirely

no experience in the industry, no work ethic, no connections

people want to get big names but with no connections or history in the industry that's going to be difficult

that's the problem with these "if you had X amount of money what will you do"

every single person will fuck it up

What about if you then handed that money to a studio you trust under the condition they make the show. Also somehow licenses dont apply for some reason.

I would give all the money to the guy who made Teekyu

Id give the four million back to him and tell him to stop being on hiatus for fucks sake

It's the kind of show that's impossible to adapt anyway, so you're better off just asking a meme studio like Trigger to do it.

co-produce it with Netflix or HBO.

>Hwo you will spend the money?
I'll pay the creative director a salary of 4 million dollars. I don't even give a damn about making a lousy adaption of an endlessly meandering manga.

Kyoani and all the characters are now women.

I'd just make a gag series with the minor characters and villains. A straight adaptation would be impossible with that budget.

>make Berserk 2016 & 2017
>pocket the rest and enjoy NEET lyfe

Fuck adaptions. We're never getting one done right, especially not for that measly sum if we're talking a movie or season of material.

I spend all of the money on 4 people who will be taught to draw identically to Miura and how to cooperate so efficiently they'll move and think as one.

I will then replace Miura with these artists in secret.

Berserk goes bi-weekly with peak quality.

Use the 4 mil to obtain or create leverage/blackmail/motivation on whoever is needed to get a good HBO or Netflix produced adaptation going. Ideally HBO forces the GoT fucks to make Berserk instead of that stupid alt-history Civil War dystopia shit.

I'll make a western live action adaptation. Hit up HBO or something to have them air it and help with the production. Berserk is one of the few Japanese manga which works as a Western live action show and has a chance to get popular. Live action is one of the few mediums where Berserk can obtain its full potential. Literally the only correct thing to do with that money.

I'll hire some incompetent freshmen with a little experience to animate it in 3D, then spend more than half of the money to fund new seasons of Teekyuu until the end of time.

Make a gag series set inside Casca's head animated in the vein of Kemono Friends. Set aside a million or so to subcontract Trigger for a couple flashy sakuga segments but only to use as punchlines.

Make it myself

I don't do anything and run away with the money.

I agree.

>Gutso wake up!
>Gutso we're going to be late for school!
>Casca I just had the most awful nightmare!
>*hugs her*
>Baka! Hentai!
>*slaps him across the face*
>50 more episodes of chibi redfaced characters with casca not being able to choose between guts and griffith.
I'd be a millionaire

I dunno, I've been redpilled that the berserk anime can't be done with computer animation, and there aren't that many studios willing to do it by hand, in fact there probably aren't any. If anything I would just let the same studio that did the movies just make a series.

I'd just hire a handful of desperate attention-hungry CalArts students as interns and just pocket the money for myself.

Grifith would be the childhood friend, Guts the mysterious transfer student to class H

Kyoani because they only need 1 million dollars for 1 cour series.With 4 million bucks you will get 48 episodes. Double of regular studios produce.

Liek what

Make a long OVA with the boyhood arc and keep the rest

Commission a Highschool SoL spinoff with the band of the hawk as students and the God Hand as teachers

>the boyhood arc
>mfw it spends 12 years in production.

Post berserk images.

Much like what LOTR was before Del Toro-Jackson apply their magic.

It just needs a good director that understands the manga and more importantly, likes it.

I spend it cloning Miura, killing him and having the clone finish the manga.

clone would just slack off too

Just adapt golden age again :^).

I get old school Gainax and give them a lot of cocaine and see what happens.

They would make another crap show along the lines of FLCL or Gunbuster that will be lauded to the stratosphere just because they made it.

Going to give it all to the guys that made the castelvania stuff on Netflix and get as many episodes as that will buy me

I have kyoani adapt the golden age with tons of SOL filler and free-style fanservice just to piss off Sup Forums

I like it. What arcs would you adapt though?
As long as Conviction is properly animated, I don't give a fuck about the rest.

I would make a Carnival Phantasm-like anime of Berserk.

I give you the 4 millions to finish the manga

I say Deen

>OVA series by Madhouse done completely in black in white but the blood is the only thing that's colored
>highly detailed still frames during fight scenes with visual SFX that blend seamlessly with the fluid animation
>Canna Nobutoshi as Guts, Sakurai Takahiro as Griffith
>Hirasawa Susumu to do the entire 5 hour long soundtrack

>Canna Nobutoshi
Let it go dude

>OVA
>Same treatment as Hellsing
Berserk: Ultimate.

6 hour long OVA series adaption of Lost Children by MAPPA
Directed by Takeshi Koike

Rosine voiced by Aoi Yuuki
Jill voiced by Minami Takahashi

Never. Nobutoshi will always fit Guts more than Iwanaga Hiroaki ever will. Iwanaga has the emotional depth of a wooden log and Nobu sounds way more human. Let me have this.

Use it to make a Grand Blue anime.

Brainwashing is better.

Thank you Miura, I will begin animating it in MS Paint as soon as the funds are transferred to my account.

>given 4 million dollars, we could probably assemble a team of quality animators who would work on it as a passion project and we'd have enough money to pay them a livable salary
>we'd get a proper Berserk anime
put your grasses on

This is the face of a man who was just accused of drawing naked little girls for his own pleasure.

Not only his own.

That's not enough money

Eh just hire the studio that does Pokemon. Prolly only cost round 1 mil, pocket the rest as my fee.

Couldn't do any worse than the current place.