You have 10 seconds to convince me the UK isn't fucked in every regard

You have 10 seconds to convince me the UK isn't fucked in every regard.

Oh no, it is but that is largely due to colonialism

Brexit is coming

Why is most of pol so anti western?
Last time i was in the UK things were fine same as here yet pol acts like its mogadishu
Are these just anti western shills?

tea leaf isn't extinct yet

it's an Anglo thing

>colonialism
colonialism like globalism
or colonialism in like forcing other states into an empire? 'although Britian let those state keep their identity and culture'

you sound like the typical german patriot cuck

Wales, Scotland, and NI are 96%+ white. Cornwall is probs white, too. It's mainly London England that's fucked beyond hope. Maybe start a nuclear war and get it nuked?

Northern Ireland still isn't marrying fags, taking immigrants or murdering unborn babies. There is still hope user

It'll be fucked once the taigs take over.

Well, Brexit and large nationalist movements within the kingdom create a silver lining in the black cloud that is Europe. Also, we here on this board love to throw shit (it’s pure democracy) but the Brit’s are and always have been a hearty, deadpan bunch. The kind of men that will brutally kill you then fix the collar on your bullet riddled body. Gentleman warriors. If they can somehow recapture the spirit and drive that allowed them to create the greatest Empire ever known then there is hope. I know there is. As an American, I care little for the destruction of the majority of Europe, but Britain? They are our forebears and the vanguard of our heritage. I believe in you redcoats, also, as a side note, once you have a king on the throne, the male presence as your figurehead might finally give the push your limp-wristed docile men need to take back your colors. Godspeed.

iskra

english girls are the best

>english girls are the best
because they have the same teeth as japs
I am ok with island monkeys breeding with each other

You called?

It's not fucked as long as we can agree that the nuclear option isn't the same thing as fucking it.

>1 post by this ID

holy shit are you late asshole

>You have 10 seconds to convince me the UK isn't fucked in every regard.

Well, brexit is going to keep the UK from becoming a caliphate, right?

Why would we try?

Its pretty clear how fucked we are.

Eh, sorry lad. We had communists to take care of. Pic related

Not anymore you faggot.

this, most of Sup Forums is simple but effective anti western propaganda to undermine and divide mainly the EU and the US

they make you think things are far worse, when you live depressed and in fear you can't think clearly and you'll be more likely to let them take your freedom away

it's what they did in the US after 9/11, they put alarm levels on every news channel for terrorism and lowered / raised them pretty much every week making up bs threats, then they rammed the patriot act down burgers throats and they happily welcomed being spied on =/= commie china mode.

British people have some of the best teeth in the world.

London will inevitably get nuked in the upcoming ww3/Cold War 2. London is a magnet for immigrant leeches so say goodbye to all non whites.
Jks you guys are all fucked.

>pol acts like its mogadishu
If the EU elites had their way, all of europe would be mogadishu

the only thing that held the countless waves of immigrants in check for a while was the threath of exit campaigns. Now that the EU is back in power its full speed ahead towards the blackening of Europe.

>this, most of Sup Forums is simple but effective anti western propaganda to undermine and divide mainly the EU and the US

are you retarded

THE EU IS THE ENTIRE FORCE BEHIND THE FUCKING WAVES OF MIGRATION
jesus fucking chirst!

>this, most of Sup Forums is simple but effective anti weste
it just doesn't get through to you actual retards, does it?

you think these feminist refugeelovers represent You? are you That retarded?
you think you'll ever have any form of political power in the EU, you think these SJW politicians will ever listen to you?

.. chirst

well atleast i'm smart enough and capable enough to put a reply in one post instead of sperging out like a 12 year old brainwashed faggit who just discovered Sup Forums

this comes from watching thots on youtube
We are Europe not the west, but those kids can't be helped anymore
just wait until he starts shilling for western democratic values and womyn rights

allegedly
Soros is trying to finance another referendum, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if TPTB manufacture some kind of 'crisis' to postpone or cancel the 2019 departure

>only cowards carry weapons awareness

What fucking brainlet formatted this?

Jacob Race-Mogg

Sure and Brazil is white

i'd need ten years to convince any yerpeon theyre not fucked

That pic triggers my autism

There is no west without whites and the current western governments are anti white

M O G G

I only hope there was a set of pictures that never made it to the site after they turned it on.

I want to FUCK Haruhi.

It actually is.
Sweden's government may be full of shitlibs bur their country and its cities are still largely homogeneous
UK's government is full of shitlibs and the country and cities are filled with shitskins, more than any other European city.
London has America level demographics