Is this really going on in america right now or are they just memeing?

is this really going on in america right now or are they just memeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFz0fwSK62U
youtube.com/watch?v=zL2ZBo32I1Y
twitter.com/elakdawalla/status/963084888176967680
gamespot.com/articles/black-panthers-post-credits-scenes-explained-spoil/1100-6456700/
rickeysmileymorningshow.com/1867121/black-panther-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's real.
White leftists hate themselves so much they broadcast it.
This tweet may be a joke, but people like this really do exist.
t. Los Angeles resident who sees this shit daily.

Poe's law BTFO.

only soy fags go to movies

Twitter activity is representative of a 30% portion of the population. This group is oblivious to the existence of the other 70% and greatly overestimates their own waning influence and importance. It is best to ignore them as their numbers shrink daily.

Every. Fucking. Day. Miguel.

>go to nigger movie
>movie starts
>DATS RIGHT
>SO YOU BE SAYN
>WE WAS KANGZ
>hoots and hollers for the entire movie
>get robbed on the way out
Yeah sounds like fun

I'm tempted to see it as a wypipo in Philadelphia
It's cheaper than going to the zoo and the animals will be more active

That’s just a subtle way to say “I want to see the movie, but just not in a theater full of loud apes and their children.”

So she's saying black people are so racist they cannot even tolerate white people in the same cinema while they watch a movie made for children?

Whites have code: Good Schools.
Means white only neighborhood.
They would like to see the movie, just not around a bunch of blacks and want to know when it's safe to go with fellow white people.
Here's some blacks at a movie theatre.

youtu.be/kFz0fwSK62U

but those animals aren't as smart or in cages

dont support kikes, stop buying movie tickets

When going through evaluating property for “upside” I try to determine if the depressed neighborhood ever turned “violent”. About 10 years ago depressed areas that did not turn “violent” began turning around (south east PA). People like the townfeel with a mainstreet and community events so they started moving in. But areas that turned “violent” remain depressed even though many have a lot more upside to them if they could stop being so “violent”.

TLDR;
Small mill towns that remained primarily white but poor and broke started to come back in the 2000s. Those that went black are still lagging behind and do not receive investment because free of being killed.

>youtu.be/kFz0fwSK62U
>niggers
>portrait mode video
>every fucking time

I don't think it's black joy he's afraid of sucking out of the theater

>Yell at white people and tell them not to see the movie.
>They're afraid to go watch the movie cause of being harassed by everyone.
>Movie tanks.
>People blame White people for not seeing the movie for its failure.
I hate that life has become so predictable.

No, those are our liberals right now.

No by good schools we mean high test scores and safe neighborhoods...any racist implications are strictly the reality of the world. Be better humans and you will get treated as such.

the Sjws are unwittingly reinstating segregation and it's glorious

Funny how that works.

Nancy Peloci the leader of the democrat party just thanked illegal aliens for being here. Asked that their families come over.
And said her grand kid wishes he was a mexican.
And no, i didnt exagerate any of this

how would i know? do i look like i hang around darkies?

A, B and C
WE

D: In a FANTASY world, nigger.

This has to be a troll.

>Los Angeles
>White
Topkek
Isn't LA literally only 25% non-hispanic White at this point?

I truly hate them.
More than the fake hate they virtue signal about themselves even.

Also, I just checked. Things, as usual, are pretty much worse than I could even imagine.
Wikipedia for LA:
>Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.4%
>Los Angeles Unified School District 9% non-Hispanic Caucasian

Pretty much, I left just because the dating pool was so poor

Or simply
>"this one be for us black folks, you wypypo not welcome", said niggers
>"ok", said white people
>Black Panther didn't bomb, it bombed because of white racism

#blackpanther is fucking nuts right now
If that's the case, then there's over 9000 trolls in #blackpanther.
pic related has to be a troll, right?

Also LAfag
Also true

I don't know what that is. Is that the 'what's trending' shit? If so, then surely it can't be doctored.

diversity looks like so much fun!

Just wait until it comes on the gorilla channel.

I'm truly sorry, senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=zL2ZBo32I1Y

>...........

The 'people" that search for #BlackPanther also search for big assessesses

>censoring public messages

This is the person but they deleted it.

I call it "nigger mode" video.

Safe spaces meant putting them in spaces where we'd be safe from them.

> (OP)
>That’s just a subtle way to say “I want to see the movie, but just not in a theater full of loud apes and their children.”

This reminds me of a time I was deer hunting; an owl flew into a tree near me and the crows went absolutely crazy till they ran it off. Not sure how it applies here but it does.

This.

I've actually went to a black people movie before. Madea I think it was called. Madea goes to jail? Don't remember. Anyway it was fucking hilarious. The movie was terrible but the audience reactions were genuinely a unique experience. I've never been in a theater full of niggers again since then but it was definitely worth doing once as a science experiment.

It's just fine. I only ever dated whites in LA, but they were all unmotivated burnouts. Moved to Northern Ca agriculture belt, melt my wife. Out in unicorporated land, surrounded by whites. I don't understand why any whites would stay in Los Angeles. Phoenix Club and Alpine Village are but a ghost town from when I went with my grandparents. Whites should move now to reduce the collateral damage when it is eventually white phosphorus bombed into lava.

I like that guy, he makes movies with morals in it that even the dumbest nigger can understand. Plus he's really funny

>when it is eventually white phosphorus bombed into lava.

Imagine wanting this for the entire planet

>Not waiting to pirate this movie lile a regular weeb

Fuck giving any sort of support or money to the hijacking niggers

LA is one big asphalt parking lot. It's the only way to be sure.

He never said LA was white, you retard.

>did not want to get stabbed

Aww shit niggers, I found spoilers. Time for Snape Kills Dumbledoor II : The Chimpening
gamespot.com/articles/black-panthers-post-credits-scenes-explained-spoil/1100-6456700/
Hell, just pull something out of your ass and shout it; then their rioting will fuck with the box office, the movie flops, and some wipipo might even get redpilled if they see the chimpage in progress.
rickeysmileymorningshow.com/1867121/black-panther-guide/

>buy tickets so whites see black people as people
>use your white privledge and get those tickets
What the fuck am I reading

It's a virtue pantomime. They want to be seen to be being "hyper-respectful of black spaces".
If an act of virtue is designed to be witnessed it's not virtuous. It's self-serving.

It's just a fucking superhero movie and to hold it to some kind of high level of "black cultural progress" is absurd.
He could have easily just rang the cinema and asked when a less busy night was coming up.

Also, this works. They'd never admit it, but on some level they know they don't want to be in a theater full of over-amped niggers.

Why the fuck would I as a white man go and watch, or take my white children to watch a fucking movie entitled "Black Panther"?

See I'm old enough to know what being a "black panther" is (nation of islam bullshit).

So would a black dad take his black kids to a fucking movie called "white knight" about a hero of white nationalism?

WTF

holy shit, read like 3 setences and cant get past the nigger names, how isnt this shit going to flop? it looks like cheap B movie trying to be a marvel movie forced with ebonics

>Asking when the least amount of blacks will be in the theatre to go see a movie
This is a tactful way of asking it. Regardless of why he wants to know the movie will almost certainly be better

And she deleted it.

damn movie theater looks like a good place to get a decent high score on chimps

oh damn isnt that movie opening soon?
:thinking:
all those niggers and white traitors at a packed theatre, one can dream?

>sucking black joy

WTF is this soygoy cuck on about?

This is white person code for "when can I go see this movie without having a shitload of loud ass niggers in the theater ruining it for me".

Where's a hero when you need one?

Whats with the fag shit blocking the name, this same thread is up without the fag op touches

it goes in options

The twitter is consistent with what an "ally" will do.
The far.gone SJW will answer: "It's not my job as a black female to explain to you how be an ally"

They are propositioning this movie to either do good or be blamed on racism. They created the controversy over the rotten tomatoes to artificially censor anyone.

I get the feeling this is how these fuckers are trying to censor free speech. Either agree with what I say or you are a racist, sexist!

This.

Are Latveria and Doom white?

100% this.

They always find ways to get around arguments.
>I shouldn't have to explain why you are racist
>you are white
>all white people are racist

That is the equivalent of saying all black people are niggers. It's reactionary.

Nobody on Twitter should have any influence on society, whatsoever, short of POTUS. They don't do shit to back up their posting. They just sit on Twitter all day and bitch like jilted faggots. Ignore them and this all dries up.

When does he hang

Jesus why don't you rim her dirty asshole while you are at it.

They're niggers. If they "think" nobody can tell the difference between a squirt gun and a real one, I doubt they'll be able to tell what's CGI

In theaters tomorrow in bongland if any of you fags want to watch it and get some spoilers, that'd be awesome.

Good meme this shit so the movie bomb hard cuz no white will see this on first week

>I remember when i was a kid in catholic school.
>Adult influences in my life already exposed me to racial slurs.
>Try to be appropriate in catholic school.
>Always use the word african american .
>Like no thesaraus needed thank you very much
>Get tired of writing it , and saying it.
>Quite the handful and mouthful
>Eventually one of the black kids just told me that its okay to say black.
>Realize that true comeradery and friendship. Recognizing the humanity in each other was more important than a sort of nagging over bearing racial sensitivity

>watching Black Panther with a crowd of niggers
That white is smarter than you think.

what's the deal with hashtags having emoji in them now

I hate it

They're living the American meme friend.

Crow vs Crow is pretty good too

Black panther was created by Stan Lee years before the political group was created. The two are unrelated.

Crows are far too intelligent to represent niggers.

>Sjws are unwittingly reinstating segregation and it's glorious
glorious indeed

dass right

Jesus Fucking Christ. pic related

Holy shit

OH GOD, THIS! GENIUS!

This looks like edgy Sup Forums sarcasm to me. I know some lefty whites like to get up on the cross over white guilt, I think Sup Forums calls it virtue signaling. But this looks more like sarcasm to me.

>paying for some capseshit ooga booga nigger flick

>Comic Book Movie
>Spoilers
Common man.

Anything to put money in rapist (((producers))) pockets.

Jesus that one kid in the beginning with tags still all over his clothes. Better not spill your free soda or Kohl’s won’t take it back.

it is very real.