Is India really a nuclear superpower? Is there really anyone out there that is afraid of India?

Is India really a nuclear superpower? Is there really anyone out there that is afraid of India?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/priya.p.varrier/
youtube.com/watch?v=uXeEY1VR1V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

superpower by 3000

Well it wont suprise me. India is already dominating pooclear power! The worlds first pooclear power!

I googled Indian soldiers and they look pretty legit.

Good thread. As always.

I am always afraid of India

so can we get the source?

>>/indiachan

show bobs and vagene

instagram.com/priya.p.varrier/

you realize you are potentially dooming your fellow men by posting that link, right?

What do you mean?

do indian men love/want indian women with the same passion they show for white women?

Not many of them would marry white women tho.
They ask for Bob and vegene because they saw some stupid Hollywood movie and think white women are easy. That + sexually repressed society.

indians on Sup Forums could be nutting themselves into stretchers as we speak.

We're peaceful so no. We'll be a peaceful superpower

Ok

I am always afraid here bois.
One bad whiff of poo stench off the streets and I'm dead.
It's worse that Phosgene and Mustard Gas. This is why I choose to play Vidya all day and remain inside, life's comfy.

Bitch lasagna.

100 times to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=uXeEY1VR1V0

India SupahPoowah 2030

Superpower in 30 minutes

They already supply almost all of Asia with drugs and health care. Rich chinks and shitskins from the area and even Saudis often go to India to get treatment.

i'm afraid they'll breed an antibiotic resistant super bug that will decimate humanity by their sheer over breeding and lack of hygiene
does that count

I mean, there are worse ways to go

Are we sure it was to her and not the guys?