Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEIsqUJCHHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LCY5-mlDhUo
youtube.com/watch?v=NnPufbCNEZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platine_War
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voseo#Voseo_reverencial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very nice mountains my little man

good food, terrible people. staring at a green screen all day.

Argentina is an experimental breeding colony in South America, where -according to its masonic locals- Italians are allowed to mate with Spanitards and Jews, and was invented by the Illuminati of France, makes the unique Illuminati country, alongside the United, Honorable and Sacred States.

Then throw some German, British, Arabs, and Irish into the mix as well as the native Indian savages. Then have them all speak a highly offensive form of Spanish with some Italian, English, and German added in, all with a horrible pseudo-Italian accent similar to Don Corleone's. The Argentese have skin grease, curly greasy hair, Jew, drunkedness and a bad temper, and Sadism.

It's usual in Argentina for men to date younger women, but in late years they've been pushing it, to the point where pedophilia is practically legal. The entire population of Argentina are either psychopaths, auto-racist, dorks, lamers, gnomes, pedophiles, or naive tourists.

Argentina has some of the sluttiest women, most passable transvestites, and gayest men ever.

Hooked up with a beautiful Argentinian girl in the Dominican Republic. She was cool. I was surprised how comparable your salaries are to ours. She was a engineer and claimed she would make about 3500 US, monthly. I get paid bi-weekly here and it sucks, I couldn't imagine a monthly basis.

Chimichurri is fucking delicious. You could put that shit on anything and it would taste amazing.

Minimum salary is $572 usd, minimum salary in here is $1,320 usd.

this is horribly accurate :(
>pedophilia is practically legal
if you are a jew or a connected person

I think it’s a shithole.

>terrible people.

Terrible people indeed.

Also, the spanish version you guys speak is the nigger version of spanish. Full of ebonic sounds and eeking and oooking. Also, stop trying to modify the already standarized spanish language.

> tenés
> querés

are not words and never will be, and

reading the "ll" as "sh" is nigger tier.

>She was a engineer and claimed she would make about 3500 US, monthly.

Yeah right, what else did she tell you? that her dad is the president?

>3500
mmhhh doubt that, but it could be if higher level engineer, my bro makes 100k a month (pesos), about 5k US. But those jobs are the least and most difficult to find, most people make shit money

oh god, you are one level away from becoming a god tier faggot man.

their spanish is to Spain spanish as our english is to UK english.

Well, we were staying at one of the higher-end hotels, so I would assume she did well. She also dressed nicely, so I would assume she earned a decent living. I couldn't care less if she was lying, I had fun.

Americans dont know this much about mexi-speak. You have to go back.

those women are not argentina but paraguayan immigrants and other sudacamierdas.
our Spanish may not be perfect but its definetily better than that of the other Spanish speakers in this continent. as says , Do you have mexican ancestry?
it is, but its not your fault. In fact, the British were the most generous nation towards us EVER. They helped us build our countries and we had a carnal relationship before WW2 broke out :(
hmm
an argentine woman with alot of money... hmm.. probably a jew tho

I unironically like your country.

Coolest monkeys in the jungle

I would think you would know better than make your dad angry kid...

Mexico is a fucking hellhole , is Argentina like that?

El ArgentiANO señores

I notice a distinct lack of a certain set of islands in that picture

youtube.com/watch?v=xEIsqUJCHHQ

It's decent.

There's been other Argentine (Argentinian?) posters who blackpilled on your country's condition. My lay understanding is that it's one of the whiter places in S. America and pretty nice and you had a leader in the past who culled your negro population by making them fight on the frontlines of risky military battles.

Good literature, good music (love Pimpinella)

Just gonna leave this here

Yeah. We also killed a lot of n*tives. Too bad we're being invaded by northern niggers.

From the internet -> see pic
From TV - Casi Angeles (I've jerked off too many times as a teen because of that series)

que increible cantidad de mexicanos inmigrantes en EEUU.. una verguenza, por qué no se vuelven?
mercedes sosa was an anti white communist mestizo lover piece of shit, i wish she had died a more painful death
yes
we also have the biggest jew majority outside usa... we also import mestizos and now niggers (and arabs too) thanks to our negrophile president mauricio machir
pimpinella are obnoxious fuckers irl, my mums frend knew them and they called them the worst kind of human
what?? casi angeles made it to Macedonia? holy shit... crazy how far this shit goes lol. I once turned the TV in Italy and saw Incorreggibili (another show). They are not top tier shows but I think better than mexican soap opearas. at least people are white lol

did u see the news... venezuelan immigration has gone up by 1.600% these fucking subhumans are taking over...
and thats just the reported number, irl i fear its more than 3000. I see these fuckers EVERYWHERE i go fucking incompetent fuck nigger

Amerindians.

This is not that bad, its better than being Shitalian.

amerindians can go suck a dick we'll genocide them again at some point in the future

>He thinks I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCY5-mlDhUo

like everything bad argentina has comes from the provinces
this mestiza subhuman was anti white until her dying breath, even spouting hatred for anything noble when cancer was consuming her.
not to mention argentine folklore is pushed by the jews and its mainly amerindian shit music. not related at all with REAL argentine culture
many of the writers praised here (by the jews) were anti white communists... julio cortazar (shit pretentious writer, read alot of his books and cant see the appeal still), borges (anti white Germanophobe usaphile subhuman -with probably jew blood-)
and im not gonna say anything about current intelectuals because they dont even try to hide their hatred anymore

LA PLATA when?

not that bad user, but i still prefer chile

and lets not forget, she hatred EUROPE but didnt hesistate to go to France and Spain when the military were after her mestiza ugly fat ass. Then she comes here and keeps on hating European and anything European...
her death was too slow, she needed to be burn alive if anything
i always pictured getting the white population out of Uruguay and sending all our mestizos and creating a super concentration camp where we send everyone who isnt white, after they are genocided we continue to expand and lebensraum all the other countries. but Uruguay due to its geographical location is a perfect starting point for the cleansing of the american continent. An unachievable dream but one can still dream
both have mainly the same flaws deep down

Vermute is cool

not sure i know that you mean. racially they are both quite similar but chile has a more dynamic economy, lower corruption and lower criminality. maybe those factors are not important to you?

>what?? casi angeles made it to Macedonia? holy shit... crazy how far this shit goes lol. I once turned the TV in Italy and saw Incorreggibili (another show). They are not top tier shows but I think better than mexican soap opearas. at least people are white lol
Yeah it was pretty big back then.
Also "Rebelde way" was popular af here too. I member in elementary school we played games imitating the characters. I can't remember who I played but it was the boyfriend of Mia who was the hottest girl lel.

Good times

i honestly don't think about you at all other than to think it might be interesting to visit someday. do you still have pockets of ethnic germans or has everyone been assimilated like in my mutt of a nation

>selfhating argentinian thread
>again

youtube.com/watch?v=NnPufbCNEZI

Was Muñeca Brava popular over there too?

and even more important, chile has two well established right wing parties (RN and UDI if i'm not wrong), as far as i know it's the only latin american country where this is the case.

You should not.
Our only advantage over Argentina is our economy.

jewed for too much time to live here
we went from europe tier to india tier in 100 years
the worst is seening aryans go pseudolefty

>pimpinella are obnoxious fuckers irl
>irl
>not everywhere

>i always pictured getting the white population out of Uruguay and sending all our mestizos and creating a super concentration camp where we send everyone who isnt white, after they are genocided we continue to expand and lebensraum all the other countries. but Uruguay due to its geographical location is a perfect starting point for the cleansing of the american continent. An unachievable dream but one can still dream
dude, wtf
i don't like mestizos but killing them is too crazy
just send them to peru or chile
and blacks back to africa
de Rosas was ultra-based

i think that both of you guys have a self hating issue... considering your genetic basis (and having indians and mestizos to carry on your shoulders) you are doing pretty well, both economically and culturally speaking. I am planning to return to the south cone next year, lovely place (and without religion of peace)

I'd never say you are a shithole country.

>cucked by sopa de macaco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platine_War

lol calm down, it is only tho (((north))), entre rios is based as well as santa fe

tfw no bugous pseudolefty gf

Umm I don't remember this one, but it might have played at some point.
In the 90s and 2000s we had soap operas from like every South American country + Spain.

Currently running through some similar shows recommended by google and from what I can remember:
>Gata Salvaje
>Kassandra
>Esmeralda
>O Clone
etc...
Comfy times desu now we have imported cheap turkish soap operas.

Brazil, the kike of south america

I know next to nothing about it. But I met some Argentinians on holiday in Europe who were pretty cool.

Also Argentinian rock & metal audiences are very passionate. See AC/DC live footage on youtube for evidence.

m8 chile is almost complately made by mestizos ind diferent proportions, has like 3 times less % of whites than argentina. Would not inmigrate/10

decoring the thread with lefty qts

Why are there so many stray dogs running around

Best neighbor. I wish only Argentina, southern Brazil and Chile existed/governed in SA.

>not uruguay
Uruguay is our closest ally

in that case what's your excuse to being outperformed by a mestizo country in almost every parameter? it makes it even more embarassing

>borges (anti white Germanophobe usaphile subhuman -with probably jew blood-)

There's just no pleasing you, no one it's right wing enough.

>Se me caLLeron las LLaves en la caLLE
You read that in Argentinian accent.

I just realized that the upper part of argentina looks like a silhouette of pepe giving you the finger

more jews
I mean same as you vs norway

I have a qt argentinian gf, best woman I have ever been with.
Also, I like Javier Milei.

>se me casheron las shaves en la cashe
I know the feel bruh

I hate this realtivist wanabejew so much

>cuando te libera San Martín

that sounds like a rather simplistic explanation mate. argentinians should try to imrpove things rather than blame the jew (which certainly has a degree of impact, not denying that). Also, sweden kicks norway's ass in every economic and cultural aspect

>t. obnoxious mexican indian
>taco taco burrito ia wey ia bajate la verga :V:V:V:V k buen momo c mamut
our spanich is OK. Learn something dirty indian
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voseo#Voseo_reverencial

>(You)

I

Ya no es mágico el mundo. Te han dejado.
Ya no compartirás la clara luna
ni los lentos jardines. Ya no hay una
luna que no sea espejo del pasado,

cristal de soledad, sol de agonías.
Adiós las mutuas manos y las sienes
que acercaba el amor. Hoy sólo tienes
la fiel memoria y los desiertos días.

Nadie pierde (repites vanamente)
sino lo que no tiene y no ha tenido
nunca, pero no basta ser valiente

para aprender el arte del olvido.
Un símbolo, una rosa, te desgarra
y te puede matar una guitarra.

II

Ya no seré feliz. Tal vez no importa.
Hay tantas otras cosas en el mundo;
un instante cualquiera es más profundo
y diverso que el mar. La vida es corta

There was nothing you could do, our emperor was too based to not make friends and allies at every corner of SA

was there an organized nazi movement in argentina similitar to the chilean?? i'm talking about a real argentinian movement, not some 100% german movement like the ones in patagonia

Also in case you havent noticed, American english is a bastard niggerish version of english.
You are only above irish accent, and at least they are fun to listen to

We're a hideous Galician-Mapuche mix that's jewed by Basques, plus we have the largest Palestinian population outside of Palestine (luckily they are Christians) and basically we're a bunch of hedonists that only subsist on the money the USA poured on us during the Pinochet regime, with a very defined oligarchy and an inferiority complex.

wew lad. get out of the cave. We can do nothign for our country if we dont own our govenment. Simple explanation.
The other thing is this country is doubly demoralized than chile, meaning lefty indoctrination, although we are all in the same shit road.

>with a very defined oligarchy and an inferiority complex
pretty much all of south america can be defined with this sentence

>Chile doesn't have lefty indoctrination
Yes we do.
Allende wuz good prsdent nshieet

Kind of a shit-hole, kind of not. A lot of it surely had to do with your shit economy and that whole fiasco in 2001. I mean, Buenos Ares was once called the Paris of the Western Hemisphere.

yes but only cultural, not economic. I mean you dont do
>muh soccial plans
>muh free everything
etc

It's mostly about our lack of cohesion, at least in Chile. The rich hate the poor, the mapuches hate the mestizos, the mestizos hate the castizos, etc. Add to that the boom in immigration and the lack of Chilean identity and the extreme ideologies are gonna star pulling and we're gonna go to shit

Bro tier.

We are a proud nigger nation

You know you are better than Norway when they say they will ditch the Geneva Convention to close their border with you if Sweden falls into civil war.
>IM FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

True, in that regard it's mostly idiots deciding that by themselves rather than being indoctrinated.
It's probably because we're controlled by Basques instead of Jews.

>we're controlled by Basques instead of Jews
wut

i think you should stay away from our lovely little stick of rock

as some that goes to our best uni
>pic related

>southern brazil
kys gauchonigger

Falklands, Isle of White,Portugal, Netherlands, Isle of Man, Gibraltar. Todo Español. It will be ours eventually.

Get drunk ONCE and they never let you live it up.

Our oligarchy is Basque.
Errázuriz, Larraín, Márquez de la plata, Yrigoyen, Carrera, Et cetera.

you can barely keep hold of catalonia you cuck lol. appreciate the response though

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Please take the Basques away.