Made in Abyss

post yfw next chapter will be ultimate bunny suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQbaZeby2zA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64009682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OZEN THE IMMOVABLE NUGGET!

There's already another new thread, don't make more, it's not benefitial in the slightest

but the other thread don't have ozen as the OP

>post yfw next chapter will be ultimate bunny suffering

Does it actually have any suffering or it's just a meme like PMMM?

It has graphic scenes of amputation as well as children being liquidised inside an elevator as a part of scientific research program, complete with "loli suffering noises" sfx.
PMMM only had psychological suffering, comparatively speaking.

What is the least pleb way to read the manga without actually buying physical copies? Is Mangabom shit?

Just imagine if the population of Orth was replaced by Sup Forums
>mainly populated by Frodos
>MiAfags try to tell them they have no idea of what they're doing, get called faggots
>lots of anons trying to base jump in, become easy meals for flying creatures on the first layer, some getting to the second at best before slamming into something or snapping their necks since they don't actually know how to base jump
>some build various flying machines despite being shown evidence of what happens if they do, same results as base jumpers except for one lucky bastard making it all the way down to the top of the 5th Layer while listening to the Top Gun soundtrack, he crashes into a wall once he realizes that he can't go down any further because it's just fucking water and catches the Curse as he heads up in a panic
>the ones that survive attempt to tame the monster birbs near the edge to fly in, they get eaten
>others trying to create tunnels into the ocean to cheat the descent and curse, all become depressed NEETs once they realize all they have is 19th century technology and say the Abyss was gay anyway
>some get enough funding and resources to build their elevator but it stops partway into the 2nd layer due to monster attacks and foreign delvers fucking with them for shits and gigs regardless so nothing of value was lost
>rampant pedophilia with all the anons hanging various children naked for the slightest infractions and several cases of those are caught teaching kids about the wonders of playing "Cave Raiders"
>Philosophyfags get with the tunnelerNEETs and discuss whats at the bottom of the Abyss
>SCIENCEfags become followers of Bonezone, getting made into Praying Hands or otherwise sacrificed for SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH
>only around 5 or 6 become White Whistle tier delvers but only so they could try to sniff and FuwaFuwa Nanachi

>>SCIENCEfags become followers of Bonezone, getting made into Praying Hands or otherwise sacrificed for SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH
That's me by the way

mangazone app

Every mangafag would either become a praying hand or narehate.

>mainly populated by Frodos
might as well be. They constantly send people into abyss but it took overseas doctor to figure birthday disease is caused by curse.

>all whistles are shaped like dicks
>the abyss is primarily used for disposing user's cum
>once in a while, someone shouts "this hole is made for me"

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
This is a bully-free zone. Rico bullying is not allowed
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

>my shitpost gets turned into a copypasta within a day
I like the editing you did at the end though. Adds more flavor to it.

violent lolis need to be locked up or hanged up naked

What would like to get from Santa Bone on Christmas?

>browsed MiA threads during pre-season hype
>"hurr suffering"
>brace myself for maximum suffering

>expect the orphanage to be slave drivers that tortures children and forcing them to go spelunking
>it wasn't
>expecting glasses-chan to die before reaching the fourth level
>she didn't
>expecting the white whistles to be totally evil bad guys
>only two so far, Ozen is decent and Bonedrewd is an autist who can't understand why human experimentation is wrong
>expecting the abyss to be choke full of monsters that constantly block the group's path
>the team somehow managed to breeze their way to level six, with a few minor bumps during the fourth and fifth level

At least Daft Punk-kun managed to fill the suffering quota for me. Also, do they ever explain why the Forest of Temptations was named such? At least the Ocean of Corpses are actually filled with corpses, and the Capital of No Return is a city filled with creatures that can't return back to the surface.

A cute bunny or a cute rug.

Could Ozen beat Hisoka

This is Natt. He lost everything. His parents, his sister, his friend, his love.

>narehate anons
>value system in the Capital of No Return crashes as the value for phallic objects a skyrockets past the values for anything else
>various fluffy loli narehate/swiss cheese narehate steal and kill for any and all phallic objects
>original residents all decide to eliminate the phallus lovers as there are far too many
>the city itself becomes overworked from the constant balancing of values as denizens are stripped of their lives left and right and eventually goes haywire as it purges anything with value
>the legends of the Great Balancing of Dicked Up Values pass on for generations to come and even reaches the surface

Why must artist torture us so?

look at this moth

Good news user! The rug option is doable!
You won't be needing your body anymore though

Both

I really like how her eyes switch from adorable to creepy as fuck within a few panels

Wrong, oversea nurse and leader didn't believed in the birthday curse and took kiwi to the ship hospital because the fever was killing him but the very moment they left the island he fully recovered on his own and everyone were "what the fuck just happened".
Now Leader is investigating the Birthday Curse.

What's she thinking about?

Note: I didn't remove the > on her arm because it was there on the original panel. What's up with that? A mistake by the cleaner perhaps?

At first I thought it was her claw but it doesn't look like it.

perfect.

>moth cunny

>Tags:Naval bullying
Has Tsukushi gone too far?

Damn the anime is comfy, its like being a kid and watching Moomins again. I cant wait for more eps

Have you been reading this at all?

>secondary got ignored completely
Bless, here have a Leader.

I want to believe this actually happened

OTP

thats the third time Reg has gotten his naval pierced.

>the taste is the same
she has obviously done that hundreds of times

I demand more picture of ozen and bonedad in Christmas attire

I want to be a disciple of Ozen and keep tell her despite her apperance and all she is very cute and gentle.
Wouldn't mind cross dressing, get drunken with her and naked hanging if that is what is needed to make her feel good and happy

i still fail to comprehend the form of ozen's hair

Reminder Maruruk likes people to touch her(him)

Second. Porcupine only ALMOST made it in.

I haven't translated the second page yet but the first one says :

Layer 2 of the Abyss
Maruruk
Jiruo
The Immovable Lord
Ozen
Seeker Camp
Adventurer's Rest

Haa ...
Oh yeah, I accepted a drinking contest with the Unmovable Lord last night ...
She kinda forced me to ...

As expected of the ... mighty ...

Is she asleep?
With her eyes open ...

thanks user

>SCIENCEfags become followers of Bonezone, getting made into Praying Hands or otherwise sacrificed for SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH
Literally me

maruruk next episode? I want to hear her boyish voice

Episode 5 at the latest.

What if the abyss is just a roadside picnic?

next episode is habolg and birbs

>every 2000 year is touristic season for alien gourmets

>Hello Reg, it's me, your friend Maruruk. Yes, yes, I do suppose I look a bit taller. Anyway, want to play Truth or Dare?

Tachiyomi on Android

not being able to hug this moth causes me physical and emotional pain

How do you think it feels like when you touch her?

>boyish
youtube.com/watch?v=AQbaZeby2zA

we might see it at the end, perhaps post credits to tease the next episode.

>her boyish voice
I'm betting on this voice right here.
Same VA, for those who don't know.

Can't see how they could fit it in. They'd have to make a big jump or something, and this is halfway in the chapter.

I can't wait for the bonned episode.

>BonnyD preparing some Prushka soup

Not exactly. You will probably become one of those Praying Hand rejects covered in liquid feces.

We have best Dad and daughter this season.

Maruruk/Ozen live there.

Temptation all right.

Please don't ruin my dreams user, I only want to please papa

Since the Praying hands are specifically tuned for their own thing, user Hands will be in charge of rod research.

h-how do you think prushka soup tastes like?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64009682

This manga reminds me of Elebits since the creator is the character designer.

>praying hands specifically made for harvesting lolis from the surface and bringing them to idofront

>bunch of autistic manchildren
>most of them die of the burden
>going down
>most of the survivors are only alive because they stayed at the top
>orth residents become so enraged by the frodo'ing that they beat them into the slums where they get shanked to death
>the remaining survivors actually delve
>most stop at the seeker camp and get turned into trap maids
>others pile into nanachi's abandoned house in such numbers that it collapses, killing them all instantly
>the remainder stop at the idofront and get turned into praying hands or soup
>a few white whistles land on the sixth layer
>most instantly become end result NEETs
>regardless value village is nuked to a crisp for several violations of the NAP due to the economy being crashed by rampant fetishism
>mass navel bullying of the perpetrators ensues
>one user makes it to the 7th layer, goes straight back to Orth as the fluffiest creature alive
>dismisses anyone who asks him what he saw as "speedreaders" and never gives a straight answer

there is also dewy's adventure!

I hope we will see some kind of mindslaver artifact, this show caters to all of my fetishes except mind control.

Thats pretty much what Zoaholic is, no? It implants people with a piece of the owner's soul and subjects them to their will. Some more recent pawns like the implied Prushka's genetic dad have more autonomy, as far as I understand, but the older you are the more retarded you become.

Did you miss Zoaholic or something? Also, Riko made a list of similar stuff.

>not speedelvers

Doesn't it completely overwrite the old personality?
It's the resistance or rare moments of clarity that make it fun, if it just deletes the old person it becomes boring.

Only with time. Initially the new personality is intact for a good while.

>Doesn't it completely overwrite the old personality?
Tough to say, we can only make up theories about that.
Since Bondrewd doesn't control them manually most of the time I assume they still retain a good portion of their original personality even after getting converted, but each time Bondrewd assumes direct control their conciousness comes back to them in a more distorted, deranged state, until they become literal drooling retards only suitable for cleaning up the cold corridors of Idofront, or get hijacked by Mister Bones if he needs a new body.
At least thats the way I see it, we can't know for sure

what's her endgame?

She has already lost.

Torka won.

Post more rare Twitter ozens

Can't wait to see how they will handle the grotesque scenes.

>Magical Girl Ozen
I'd watch it.

She just wants to see her dearest friend comming back from the bottom of the Abyss but she well know i's almost impossible and thats killing her inside more than anything else ever happened to her.
She would have dived to 6th layer already if it wasn't for her people at the seeker camp and Lyza asking her to stay behind and take care of Riko.
How long she will last?

Make Maruruk take "The Widowmaker" up to the hilt.

all I have are uncommons

>moth

More like tarantula with two missing limbs.

MiA reminds me of Pandemonium for the mutant creatures and the suffering

How does Majika know how to speak human? I thought he was only a "container" of his consciousness. Did he somehow manage to retain a part of his humanity? None of the other narehate seems to be able to.