Trump Rejected Secret Societies, Gingrich Admits!

Newt Gingrich admits on the news that the establishment is against Trump because he "didnt go through the initiations, he isnt part of the secret society"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZchMIAzt6dI

Trump is the first president since JFK to fight them!

I had a dream he went full libtard tranny and called himself Kewt Ginger or something.

Hectic.

Gingrich just looks like he fucks kids. Most of these family pro life guys appear to be.

Too bad his daughter and her husband did

ever see a meme in a dream and then make it irl?

They tried to initiate Justin Bieber too and he moved out. Said (they) wanted him to fuck and kill a drugged boy they had at some elite party

this is over a year old
we've had hundreds of threads on this topic
you're all fucking retarded

can you source the beiber claim!?!

Wtf no wonder bieber is 1488 now

lots of kids are a disappointment to their families, as much advice as you can give they can ultimately make their own decisions, no matter how awful they are

What? Sauce of statement.

No, please don't do that or make me do that, user.

Sup Forumsis Groundhog Day.
Also influx newfags.
Potent combination.

that's criminally fucking underrated

That's the point faggot...it's a year old long before the recent "secret society" claims by Trump. Funny thing about fags like you want to do away with "the system" and were all anti cia/FBI until your dictator in chief decided to weaponize the justice system at the highest levels. Now your all aboard and defending all 35,000 FBI agents...deflection from the truth that the leaders of those agencies were in fact corrupt and that Trump was attacking those people specifically and not the rank and file but you know that. This is amazing to watch unfold in real time. Love how the truth moves forward like a mutherfucken freight train with or without your consent. Keep raging against the dying of the light, it amuses me fully.

this.
whatcha slidin rabbi

NG is probably a regular at Bohemian Grove.

>source: Newt Gingrich
K

The question of "when?" in this case
does not discredit the content.

What you have done is a diversionary
tactic.

Pray for Peoplechester

This is actually true. Trump seems to be hated because of this alone. What is the 33rd degree initiation for the Masons? I'll give you a hint: Podesta and the Masons both carry black and white handkerchiefs. What does it mean pol?

what's wrong with him?

>What does it mean pol?

You've sucked the dicks of babby boys and drank their blood?