youtu.be/bbcur8dlm9E
>NoKo full military parade 2/8/18
youtu.be/qXfDh5KIToU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/962829667211366400
youtube.com/watch?v=ouO6GONuBYE
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R0_7eJlgkCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trips of Truth

Drumpfy has a tiny peepee

instapeachuhhhss

i love kellyanne

shes not going to stop till the democratic party is completely destroyed.

If it doesn't have the wall or substantial border security the WH will veto it anyway.

Jesus fucking Christ guys.

Look what the official U.S. government subsidized magazine is doing.

twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/962829667211366400

They called so many things evil-Hitler-fascist that they can't even distinct anymore when actual evil person walks in public.

you're burnin me up tay.

Do you have a source on that?

But I thought polls were rigged.

why are they like this?

OP'S PLAYING WITH MEME MAGIC

Did Miyazaki mean something by this?

Fuck off spic

ATTENTION MINNESOTA:

There are 2 elections TODAY!
MN Senate 54
Denny McNamara (R)
MN House 23B
Jeremy Munson (R)

Yes, Election Day is today, Monday, February 12th.

Uh germanon???

>he's so thin skinned and can't take a joke!
>tyrant!

she forgot how to win since sucking up to progressives, spics and niggers and that's the base now of her party cause King Nigger.

amen, fellow tay fren!

>clean your room
Why is he in the wrong again?

This bread is sacred bread.

what is this referencing?

>Hey yourself

>tfw cleaned my room today

feels so good

Canadian professor Peterson who struck a goldmine on gofundme or w/e crowdfund site by telling grown adult men to clean their room.

>As if that bitch didn't get paid to say that shit.

member the call of Drumpf talking to some newspaper as his 'PR guy' or some shit?

Shoot to kill.

He's right though. A pride in one's self is key.

>Increasingly sweating man wipes brow for nth time.jpg

The poor, Non whites, Homosexuals, Semites, and for some reason the very rich but not the middle and upper class make up most of the Democrat party yes. Also the coal burning version of soccer mom are increasingly becoming neccesary for Democrats. How do you think they won PA 35??? If McKeesport wasn’t so disgusting and filled with nigger lovers maybd it would’ve been red.

was the name John Barron?

lol the michelle obongo painting is AWFUL

Unsurprising

[ MONKEY NOISES ]

Looks pretty real to me..

>Drumpf is a failed billionaire with no money
>Drump has paid all these people to say good things about him

The media really IS the enemy of the people.

is he a tradthot then according to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ouO6GONuBYE

john miller

shes wearing a drum liner

What's this from?

ALSO:
>Failed Billionaire with no money
>Making Millions from being president by having his reputation shit on by asshurt communists daily.

lmao, look a this Malinche-ass siding with the Drumpfkins.

I could have sworn he went by "Barron" at some point

King Nigger looks defeated

realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

>“Those are the first two phases” of Nunes' multipart inquiry, a senior investigator said. “In phase three, the involvement of the intelligence community will come into sharper focus.”

>The aide, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said Nunes will focus on Brennan as well as President Obama’s first CIA director, Leon Panetta, along with the former president’s intelligence czar, James Clapper, and national security adviser, Susan Rice, and security adviser-turned U.N. ambassador Samantha Power, among other intelligence officials.

>“John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier,” the investigator said. “He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump.”

>>On Aug. 25, 2016, for example, the CIA chief gave an unusual private briefing to then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) in which he told Reid the Russians were backing Trump and that the FBI would have to take the lead in an investigation because the FBI is the federal agency in charge of domestic intelligence and, unlike the CIA, can spy on U.S. citizens.
>>Two days after Brennan’s special briefing, Reid fired off a letter to then-FBI Director James Comey demanding he open an investigation targeting “individuals tied to Trump” to determine if they coordinated with the Russian government “to influence our election.”
>>“The Trump campaign has employed a number of individuals with significant and disturbing ties to Russia and the Kremlin,” the then-top Democrat in the Senate added in his two-page letter.
Whatever Brennan presented here is probably the root cause of the cointel investigation to Trump.

Lmao.

LIVE: MONKEY PORTRAITS UNVEILED
youtube.com/watch?v=R0_7eJlgkCQ

What is this Obama portrait bullshit and why the fuck is Fox News showing it?

>What is Public Relations
No one never said he didn't have money, he just doesn't have as much as he says.

michelle painting will be a meme

he might have i dont remember
but in this case it was john miller

>Queen Boon reminiscing about her dad
>King Nigger wishes he could

You're not lying.

PEPE THIS NOW

>Unsatisfied with the progress of Comey’s investigation, Reid released an open letter to the FBI chief in late October 2016 accusing him of sitting on evidence.
>Reid told Comey that from his communications with “other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisers and the Russian government — a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity.”
>Congressional investigators say that the "explosive information” Reid referred to was the false or unverified claims in the Clinton-funded dossier -- which the sources say were passed along by Brennan. They add that Brennan gave more than one briefing.

It's kinda funny how mad Comey got both Democrats against Trump and Republicans for Trump. Maybe that dumb retard was really trying to lead the investigation objectively but failed.

This queen creature painted it

why does fox news get away with this?

>paint portrait of first african first lady
>make it mostly white
God i love america

brunpf inpeach

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!
SLAY!!!

>Harvard graduate and some ho that fucks Trump only cuz his money.

LA CREATURA! LA CREATURA!

Looks just like her, guys!

What's POTUS up to today? Any public appearances?

>lmao, look a this Malinche-ass siding with the Drumpfkins.
Stop embarrassing me with your BS. At least back up your BS opinions with links and data.

>ape hands

L
M
A
O QUEENZ

if she was a white woman

IT'S A DEMON SLAY IT.

WE

>In early January, just weeks before Trump was inaugurated, investigators say Brennan saw to it that the contents from the dossier were attached to an official daily intelligence briefing for Obama. The special classified briefing was then leaked to the major Washington media, allowing them to use the presidential briefing to justify the publication of claims they had up to that point not been able to substantiate and had been reluctant to run.

>CNN broke the news that the dossier — described as “classified documents” — had been attached to the briefing report by the CIA, and had been given to the president. The top-level credence that the government was placing in the dossier gave prominent newspapers, including the Washington Post and New York Times, justification to follow suit.

>In addition, BuzzFeed published 35 pages of the dossier in full. (The Internet news outlet was recently sued by Trump campaign lawyer Michael Cohen, whom the dossier accused of conspiring with the Kremlin to pay Russian hackers to steal Clinton campaign emails. It's one of several libel and defamation lawsuits tied to the dossier.)

Reminder of the absurdity of Steele Dossier approval by FBI/CIA: even the biased to all hell and back United States mainstream media knew it was bullshit and didn't take the bait because they coulldn't corroborate it for shit and it was too ridiculous even for them.

They only presented news about it in form of what was talked in a meeting with Obama, ie. roundabout way.

CIA, FBI literally have lower standards for evidence/proof than the goddamn CNN.

What opinion do you want me to back up? That you're a MALINCHISTA (with all its letters)? Cause if you want me to back that up just look at your comments.

doesnt look like her at all. what the fuck
i like the pattern on the dress though.

i've drawn better portraits in my high school art class

do I see a puffy nipple?

>Michelle Obama starts to speak
>stock market drops

STOP
GO AWAY
STOP RUINING TRUMP'S ECONOMY

Former CIA field operations officer Gene Coyle, a 30-year agency veteran who served under Brennan, said he was "known as the greatest sycophant in the history of the CIA, and a supporter of Hillary Clinton before the election.”

"I find it hard to put any real credence in anything that the man says,” he added.

So they're actually still investigating what the memo revealed? I was worried it would get swept under but the impression I'm getting is it's in the hands of investigators whose job it is to let justice grind its way.

So is it okay that the warrants were for page and not trump? Is that enough to show they were trying to get at trump?

we are coming for your genetics nip

nah her nipples were just hard at the time

Brennan is a world class piece of shit

Is that a lady or a gorilla in the painting?

Brennan was/is LITERALLY an open communist party supporter. And a Muslim.

...Holy shit.

>smug Michelle
Is she vying for the 2020 pepe vote?

>this bitch with problem glasses

mrs onigger thank you for having a token white cracker on stage so we don't all se through your money laundering charade

Sad when you realize that dog is a bigger loss to the world than that shitskin would have been in the same situation.

He's one of the worst.