Michelle Obama's Official White House Portrait Unveiled

Black and white, no brown. Negroid features removed.

Other urls found in this thread:

carrollcountytimes.com/bs-fe-amy-sherald-michelle-obama-portrait-20180207-story,amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a middle schooler painted it

>historic
Has there never been a portrait of a first lady? Or are they celebrating her trans status?

>looks like it was painted by a literal 10 year old

Oh that's right a nigger painted it.

She looks Mexican! KEKEKEKEKEkekekekek

>portrait of the first trans first lady
If that isn't historic, I don't know what is.

that looks nothing like her

i call it nu-agitprop

>historic
You mean, HEROIC!
Gay Pride Nation Wide!

This is just so Trump can take a picture in front of it smiling after he beats her in 2020..digits confirm

it doesn't even look like her.

did a kid make this? wtf is that. why is it in the news?

I pray this comes to pass.

AMERRIMUTTS

Oh Jesus my sides

The resemblance is striking.

Get that bitch some lotion..She looks ashy af

Where's the dick on that painting?

*strokes neckbeard while thinking

5/10 would let it bang me.

the fact yall are so racist is astounding.

If it was just a random picture someone drew with no mention of who it is, you wouldn't even know it was her.

Why does it look like it was done with crayons? And where's the dick?

I could do that better for 5$.

How is this racist?

Source or fuck off

It looks like a retard tried to paint a niggier Beyonce

thats not what she looks like at all though, she has a very prominent nigger jawline/cheek bones, made her face look boonish and distinctly negroid

the image also makes her look like a light skinned black (contrast between hair/skin) when really she is dark skinned nigger

so whats the deal here?

This is what happens when you paint ugly people. They get painted as if they weren't ugly. Horrible misrepresentation.
Burn it.

I honestly thought it was a drawing of a donut with the black shading in the middle

At least he is blocking his adam's apple with that pose.

Now dat how i looks is........Pay da man Barry

Rare pepe

*unzips 8 inch clit*

kek

Looks like something made, yikes

that looks so fucking bad, even /ic/ can draw better than that wtf

When modern art comes back at you quickly.

Powerful

needs moar shoop-da-whoop

half fixed

Throwing up them devil horns though

wew

... I thought for sure this was a goddamn joke. I actually spent several minutes investigating before I'd allow myself to believe this is real.
>carrollcountytimes.com/bs-fe-amy-sherald-michelle-obama-portrait-20180207-story,amp.html
This looks like everything else this lady has done... and they actually picked her to do it?

Is this, like, some kind of parting "f-you" to America by shitting up the National Portrait Gallery?

It really does, it reminds me of the paintings that used to get hung up in the art classroom - some basic talent but completely untrained and with glaring flaws

Looks like one of those shitty paintings that chinks sell niggers at the flea market, all it needs is black Jesus and 2pac in the background.

Could this be /ourportrait/? It’s so laughably bad and looks nothing like her? Can we make this in to a meme? Imagine the leftist pant shitting if the first trans lady became a symbol of “muh alt right”

It also needs to be placed next to one of those shitty day of the dead marilyn monroe paintings.

It's a subtle pepe. Maybe this is what they want us to do.

They only picked her because she’s a black woman.

>purple nails
color revolution is real

It reminds me a police sketch.

I'm insulted by the poor quality. I hope Michelle likes the painter, because I wouldn't pay for that garbage.

That looks nothing like her.

>this is real
Imagine being Arnold in that portrait unveiling ceremony and having to be all like "damn, Michele Obama, your likeness is fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that room with the cheering media while Kehinde Wiley flaunts his disgusting painting in front of you, the favorable paint strokes barely concealing Michele's stretchmarks and leathery man hands, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while everyone claps. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on twitter tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MICHELE OBAMA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the host calls for another photo-op, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Obama's security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, clapping, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Clap along and bear it.

Why is she white?

WOW she almost looks feminine in this

Kek

remarkably terrible.

That's nothing like her.

Doesnt even look like her.

God, you people are so ignorant about art.

>looks like a middle schooler painted it
Dubya did that one

Whoa nice catch

>>portrait of the first trans first lady
>If that isn't historic, I don't know what is.
if we all accept that J Edgar Hoover used to suck cock and wear a dress I don't think it's too much to assume one of these other faggy elites did as well

If a portrait isn't supposed to look like her then it isn't a fucking portrait

>God, you people are so ignorant about art.
sure we are, please explain to us then how this portrait compels the viewer to experience more of the human experience that another artist like Hogarth for example?

>i-i was just pretending to be ugly

>negroid featuers removed
AMERICAN DENIAL, BAHAHAHA

>duh, a portrait is not supposed to look like the person being portrayed
My bad, forgive my ignorance I guess

La Creatura!

Isn't this whitewashing? She doesn't even look like a monkey anymore

Was it the jews who ruined art?

She we're meant to see Michelle as a white lady.

top kek that sheboon is anything but white, and not even in my most drug induced dreams would I ever see her as anything but a nog.

Doesn't even look like her.

it looks like some drawing you'd see on some kid's deviant art page

Looks like the offspring of Jane Fonda, Mary Tyler Moore, and a turkey baster.

/ic/ must be having a field day tight now.

The Horah to the sounds of hava nagila

What am I looking at here?
Is this peak modern art?

>pic
lel. I'm gonna paint this onto a panel and sell it at the next local art fair for $500

You should read about what Wagner said about jews. I think it provides some pretty good insight.

Michelle Obama looked like a Silverback. It's a shame they bleached her.

Does it show the bulge in her crotch?

>Was it the jews who ruined art?
more like they ruined themselves, who supported Michelangelo and DaVinci? Medici

who supported the giant asshole that leaks feces? Rothschild

I mean you can't get more clear how low self esteem these people really are

That's not Chewbacca

So lifelike.

So iow, they shopped her.

Yeah, we know.

>le mad randum artist XDDDDDDD im so randum LUULL

fuck you, art is logic and sound emotion, not schziphrenic bile like "moden art"

To be fair. you have to have a very high IQ in order to enjoy trannynigger art.

>portraits aren't supposed to look the person

In what fucking world?

obama's is pretty cool