Hajimete no Gal/My First Girlfriend is a Gal

Why do i see this show get praise/hope for improvement? I dropped the first ep after like five minutes, so can someone explain to me why people like it?

no

boobs

the girls are hot as fuck

Im only watching this and 18if
Its fun and what anime should always be about

Sluts are innocent and pure

normies just discovered gyarus

I don't know.

I remember being frustrated by the manga many times but I kept reading it. I think liked the theme through the initial arc at least of how the MC kept failing because he misjudged Yame as a "slut" and tried to act like he though someone who would "score" with a slut would act. And how Yame could always see straight through him and punished him through mockery when he tried those moves.

Anyway. Yame is good, read it for her. MC kinda develops, the story is still severely lacking any reason as to why any girl would fall for him in the first place.

It's shit and flopping because it's shit.
However, this garbage is getting praise from the same people that threw shit at Eromanga-sensei, which will either get 10k average during next year or get very close to it.\
>but nips have shitto tastu
Suck it up, white samurai.

>you will never be the little doggy that class rep relieves all her dirty pent-up frustrations on after chafing all day under having to keep up the fake good pure girl persona

>but nips have shitto tastu

But they do, SAO is still getting attention.

I like soft girls

>However, this garbage is getting praise from the same people that threw shit at Eromanga-sensei, which will either get 10k average during next year or get very close to it.

Honest confession. I probably would like Eromanga-sensei if the girls were like Yame and not lolis.

Ok so it sounds like a much shitter version of galko-chan but as a romance

It goes downhill (imo) when it moves on to the "rival of the week" arcs.

In the manga, unlike the anime, the other girls don't even appear until after the first arc.

Gal has nothing to do with Galko chan. The only thing the share in common is that both are girls, both are blond, both are gyaru and both are in high school.

>The only thing
>lists 4 things

This might have something to do with it.

No no i might be reading the post wrong but in the spoiler part you made it seem like it was shes a gyaru but supposed to defy the archtype by not being a slut

Just finished the released chapters, which presumably will be the whole of the plot
Sup Forums will definitely eat it up even more down the line since it's setting the standard for realistic progress between the main couple
But apart from that as far as the writing(bigger spoilers) there's only one character that's actually a decent person, and even then the main couple almost never talks about anything other than whatever bullshit's in front of them, so the progress is a little contrived.
I like it quite a bit, but it's not setting any records for writing quality.

Nobody on this board cares about writing period. And they shouldn't

The Manga is good, i mean like really good.

>the three friends actually have distinct personalities and likes. Glasses guy is smart and a researcher. Blondie gets caught up in the moment alot and is idol trash. Fat guy isn't a childmolester. They are also much less dicks to their friend, glasses intended the inciting incident to be a practical joke rather than an actual attempt to get him a girlfriend, and blondie was so excited with the plan he just went along with it.
>not all the characters are introduced at once. It starts out as a very straight forward romance anime. little sister doesn't come into the picture till much later, same with class rep who starts out more as a friend.
>The romance is decently paced, both are fumbling virgins acting out two spectrums of adolescent reactions to virginity (sexual aggression and sexual anxiety)
>Gal has an actual, relatable sexual, romantic, and platonic attraction to the MC that grows the longer they stay in their relationship.
>best girl already won so now its just a question if they can stay together.

Besides Ore Monogatari, there is very little adolescent love stories that involve actual adolescent love. all the other characters in romance anime are just as mature as needed for a joke or plot contrivance.

Literally this, i'm not sick enough to lewd little girls.

You are just dumb.

Most of Sup Forums is populated by horny teens who don't care how bad the series itself is as long as there's fanservice and bright colors to distract them. Just look at the Eromanga threads from last season.

Yea that makes sense, there are some people who are actually being reasonable and explaining how the it is. I might give it a second chance and read it instead.

>Nobody on this board cares about writing period. And they shouldn't

I think people do in at least so much as they want at least a minimum effort that makes it consumable on a casual level.