Back then, everything seemed to be ok

>back then, everything seemed to be ok...

What went wrong?
Where did they go wrong?
How to fix their relations?

volume 12 will fix their relations

Hachiman picks actual best girl and trio goes back to being friends

>How to fix their relations?
Just tell pink to fuck off and marry Yukino. There, fixed.

This is really a viable option now, sorta worried tbqh

>what went wrong
8man had a shit life so he became an obnoxious little shit
>where did they go wrong
they p much made friends with a loner weirdo
>how to fix their relations
either yuri or hikitani gets his head back on his shoulders, which isn't anything I'm seeing him doing

How could that be "genuine"?

It's not viable because that just means he's running away again.

It's also not viable because Hachiman doesn't give a shit about Iroha. I don't care what Studio Feel did to the series, LN Hachiman doesn't care about her.

She has her own volume, which got an OVA with anime original yui and yukini scenes, so FEEL is actually pushing them, not iroha. Fuck off with your headcanon.

He cares about Iroha but not in a romantic way.

You have got to be kidding me? Have you actually read the LN? Studio Feel literally changed her entire character and increased her amount of screentime at the expense of the story for the sake of selling merchandise.

No.

Polygamous ending.

But user, he has no reason to want to choose Saki.

>ending

Yes, his relationship with Iroha is about the same as with Komachi.
Which is basically just letting them do what they want while he tags along.

This is about the only time I'd be alright with it, but only if it's really ok with Yui and Yukino. So basically it's a dream ending only. Neither of them deserve to lose but Yui prehaps deserves to lose less, and then on the other hand 8man has had more and better development with Yukino and they've gone from dislike to basically love.

I predict either the generic Yukino end, trainwreck end, or classic nip asspull ambiguous friendship with people moving away and possibly haircuts end.

>possibly haircuts end
Dear God, save us from the haircuts end
No long hair fag should suffer one of those again

Yukino winning will make everything right again.

Remember when we all thought Vol 12 was coming and that we'd get some closure.....*sigh* good times.

>*sign*
Fuck all the way off, faggot.

Threadly reminder Yui is the one true girl for 8man

>not a bitch
>more aware and honest of her feelings
>supports her friends
>cute catchphrase
>was about to win the hachibowl by forcing Yuckyno to confess but she couldn't because of her insecurity
don't kid yourselves yuckyfags, your generic ice queen tsundere is stale and won't win

Yahallo>Irohas>Yuckynoretard>Sore Aru!

So this is the average intelligence of a Yuifag. Impressive. Yuifans are almost as smart as Yui herself.

is the cutting of hair the only type of symbolism jap writers know about?

>yui cuts her bun off
oh dear god no

Don't even post about shit like that.

Does something genuine really exist?

She would be left with uneven hair if she literally cut the bun off. If anything she would stop doing the bun hairstyle.

Both of these girls like the MC but they are friends. They seem to be in a tizzy over this. He knows it too right? I wonder how their relationship will survive if he picks one and whether or not he will.

I made the mistake of watching Horriblesubs, they translated the "genuine" scene as "real"

>you now realize Yui without the bun is just pink Irohas

That's what I like about this series, it's not like a generic haremshit where the girls compete for the MC's affections, both of them value their friendship too much to hurt the other by taking the next step, but at the same time their relationship keeps growing deeper and awkward

Maybe 8man will do the ultimate sacrifice again and decide to play matchmaker between the two, and we get YURI END while he ends up with Irohas

>Yui and Yukino
>being okay with it
I truly doubt it. Even if 8man could handle it. From what I remember both seem a little possessive of him and they both were on the verge of tears reading that penguins mate with one partner for life.

Yui is a good romance candidate and isn't full of self doubt about what she wants. I don't think 8man likes her but I would be too surprised if he did accept her feelings in the end.

The most realistic thing would be Yukino and Hachiman dating and then breaking it off due to different career paths and Yui trying to catch him on the rebound. We know Yui wants to follow him to college.
I don't think he would even date her on the rebound though.

It's sad that Irohafags don't understand the story.

Yandere Yui should kill them all.

>Yui is a good romance candidate
Not really. Hachiman has never shown interest in her. How does that make for a good romance candidate.

you can't fix whats already broken. So deal with it.

Yeah, I don't think either girl would accept 8man pussing out and trying to maintain their friendship. That seems like the last thing he would do. They like eachother and care about eachother but I question the depth of their friendship.

On the Ireoha front: I am not sure she is off of Hayama completely or if she would actually pursue 8man in earnest. In the LNs I remember she is quite pissy that Yui and Yukino exist and would rather not compete with them.

I meant in general. I say that 8man himself probably won't date her. I know he does in an AU but it is an AU for a reason.

8man shows interest and it comes out as outright denial. He was sad when her cookies at the end were for thanks, implying to him that their relationship had not moved on from the dog car accident.

Yui end is what the author wants but the publishers don't want to take the risk and prefer a generic Yukino ending, hence the hiatus