What if normies found out 9/11 was actually an inside job orchestrated by the government?

I legitimately feel something like 60% of the population would never recover psychologically.

It scares me how blue-pilled some people are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong. Even with irrefutable iron-clad proof most people would simply choose not to believe it.

No, what would happen, they'd defend this and make excuses how it was justified and necessary.

Late last year, they released official video filmed by a jet, of a UFO that went officially into the records as exactly that. No fuckin' idea what it was and it outmaneuvered the jet.

Essentially the government admitting what we all already knew all along.

And how long did that story stay in the headlines?

Should the truth come out. People will forget about it in a month, it doesn't affect their day to day lives, regardless of culpability.

fug these are just as scary alternatives

>Late last year, they released official video filmed by a jet, of a UFO

Link to the video pls?

Idk, maybe not around the rest of the country as much, but around NYC 9/11 is still a big deal. I think New Yorkers would lose their shit in an insane way

I've hardly recovered psychologically

You must be underage because people have been suspicious about 9/11 for years

They're just gonna call it fake news and make it a negative about Trump.
These horses can be lead to water all they want, but they won't drink. It's too late for them. They were never destined to awaken.

Not at all. You mention any doubt or skepticism and normies brand you a look.

Regular society doesn't like to think.

being suspicious and being proven are totally different. and there's still a big stigma around questioning the actual narrative, especially mainstream

I can say that it wasn't an "inside" job. But who is inside and who is outside? That is an important question.

If they ever tell the truth it'll be until all who were alive to see it have a good in the grave, and they will make some bullshit reason to justify their actions. And the worst part is people will believe it

Nigga please! Those redacted twenty-something pages of the 9-11 report revealed High level involvement by the Saudi government, and normies haven’t been calling for war or sanctions against SA. And “9-11 was an inside job by the government” has become a cliche for years. You think normies are going to rise from their apathy any time soon over this when the trauma is stale? Nope.

>What if normies found out 9/11 was actually an inside job orchestrated by the government?
they already know

>New Yorkers would lose their shit in an insane way
new yorkers never had their shit, look at that place now and look at this video of what it was like 25 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw&t=1s

i actually havent recovered.
i smoke weed every day and havent held a job in years

youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

>inside job
americans and their obsession over words...
It doesn't matter if it's an actual "inside job" or not, there's already proof there was knowledge of an attack coming up and it was ignored
You'd think that would be enough for your population to go crazy and take up the streets
17 years later, here we are
The masses are a lost cause

jesus christ.

Yes, see trump as an example of how people put their head up their ass and believe whatever they want.

If people would actually think about the corruptness and unfairness in the world, they wouldn't be smiling so much on selfies. We're all selfish.

This. Everything is just too far gone.

Even more frightening is just why it happened.
Obvious symbolism is obvious, and lives were destroyed and lost because of a big ritual.
The people behind it believe in fairy tales, or that they can make their fabrications reality and therefore must do this at all costs.

DOGNLAD DRUMPF

*normie views redpill
Two scenarios
>they gnash teeth and become more normie
>they writhe with pain and return to normiedom

You must ease the redpill down the normies throat

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

Basically, a group of narcissistic megalomaniacs who view themselves as the masterful architects of a new reality. This wouldn't bother me so much if their disposition wasn't blatantly invalidated by their bottomless incompetence. We're all on a one-way trip to oblivion.

>What if normies found out 9/11 was actually an inside job
i dont think normies can conceive of it. thats way they're normies. They can't accept there are forces bigger and more manipulative than them

Nah senpai, they'd get back to discussing the Kardashians and Tide pods within a week instead.

They would be in denial. The meme of inside job = dumb conspiracy is too deep in the pleb mind.

this, same with the hall of costs

I would agree with that for some people, sure. But that doesnt mean we shouldnt keep spreading the word. I can remember back in 06 me and my room mate watching Loose Change and laughing at how retarded they were for even thinking that it couldve been an inside job. Now Im ready to hang people in the streets.

Taking the blinders off enough people to make a difference is a long process. I just hope its done before all the offending parties are dead and gone.

>Should the truth come out. People will forget about it in a month, it doesn't affect their day to day lives, regardless of culpability.

I don’t disagree but my question is why. Is this the natural state of humanity? I refuse to believe that. What the fuck is being done to people to make them so pliable and brain dead? We’re fucking better than this.

normies do think this
t. normie

This. Same with Sandyhook.

yeah like a lot of people know and have known this dude...
It's either black ops shit or aliens, what's your point?
The military has infinite expenditure on shit that limited people know about, note that often UFOs are recorded during military training events

To be fair Sandy Hook is too obscure to debunk

Our brains are not designed to deal with the overwhelming and exponential amount of informations fed to us since the last 100-150 years.
Most of our existence as a species has been about focusing on getting food, a shelter and fucking, still true to these days when vast majority of people just chase the next meal without any bigger aspiration.

That's why we need eugenics.

Nothing.

I know this because most normies you talk to here do believe that it was a conspiracy, and they're indifferent.

You could very well be correct... it’s just I don’t understand why there is a vast gulf between people that actively seek out new and relevant information and those that will do anything to disregard it.

>It scares me how blue-pilled some people are
it's funny since most of Sup Forums seems to buy into the war against terror and muh ebil muslims meme

Something like 80% of Americans don't buy the official story. But whites are neuteured pussies, we need more savage blood from Africa. Face it.

Just a bunch of docile idiots that will only move when big brother tells them to.

So what you're saying is that the government divulged a fake divulgence of 9/11 being an inside job?

Peer pressure is a bitch. Many people prefer to be with the crowd. Questioning the narrative can ostracize you from the crowd.

Then checkmate, Goyim.

Most people are braindead faggots and they'll be the first to die in the coming war.