Warski's self fellatio
youtu.be/OKG0B6GW46g

The Story Of Sargon
youtu.be/cxN2iDmrZtU

Sargon goes full 14/88
youtu.be/HfFai-0hqH0

trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtu.be/fC45HGhF34E

Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch)
youtu.be/dRQS6qiCbJI

Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
youtu.be/Y1-Tm4T78Nc

Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake)
youtu.be/pKT8gV-VH3Q

Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtu.be/VRjHfkOojxM

Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

An important message to the Skeptic Community
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

Older Links and other videos
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

>im new please spoonfeed me
Go into pastebin, watch Mister Metokurs videos about Kraut, then realise that the thread have moved on
from that in some ways and now its more about "internet blood sports" and the furthering of the race-realism
and to a high extent the furthering of the idea of a HUWHITE-ethnostate

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jgbqqn.mp4
dailystormer.name/andrew-anglin-brutally-humiliates-the-vile-slob-sargon-of-akkad/
youtube.com/watch?v=BRADhFKDZnI
youtu.be/IY0spEeh_JE?t=4h7m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=IH-lqM8e1L4
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will Vee become a true intellectual?

my.mixtape.moe/jgbqqn.mp4

>gossiping like schoolgirls over internet boyfriend drama

maybe Sup Forums should start checking their T levels.

>not engaging in metapolitics and promoting our goals on channels with >200.000 subs

Spencer's defeat soon.

Anyone have more images of when Vee wasn't fat?

If someone knows how to out jew the jew does that mean they're probably a jew in disguise?

dailystormer.name/andrew-anglin-brutally-humiliates-the-vile-slob-sargon-of-akkad/

>Firstly, there was clearly a problem with my mic – it was half as loud as Sargon’s. I asked Baked Alaska about that, and he says he kept adjusting my sound on his end and Sargon just kept turning up his own mic. After listening, I am 100% sure that Sargon was purposefully turning up his own mic so he could better interrupt and talk over me, and I agree that this succeeded in making me look weak. I never even would have imagined someone doing something like that. So there you go: the boy-scout Nazi unprepared for the wily ways of the anti-racist trickster.

Interesting to find out that Sargon employs a dirty tactic of constantly cranking up his own mic's volume to overpower everyone else and talk over them constantly. That's why his voice is always booming and cutting people off whenever he debates anyone. He's literally sitting there like an asshole every time the moderator adjusts volume levels and cranking his shit up more.

>Roman Empire lasted for a long time but still falls in the end
>The Mongolian Khanate lasted for a long time but still falls in the end
>The Muslim caliphate lasted for a long time but still decay into cockroach at the end

The booming of white population was started at Enlightenment and the first industrial revolution. The decline is normal. It is just a part of history.

Anyone who doesn't like Bloodsports is either
>new
>a boomer
>a low effort troll
>salty over feeling left out

Rules for Radicals

JF is right on point here

Nigger fucking poo went from concerned she'll be thrown out of the ethnostate to busting up about gas chamber jokes in a couple hours. Seems pretty comfy.

Sargon seems to think volume is a sufficient substitute for confidence, most likely took "people only see those that scream the loudest" literally. But yeah, now that we know, that is something that can be used against him, since that means he is even more of a submissive cuck than previously thought.

Not if we stop that from happening you faggot

youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRADhFKDZnI

I'll make a couple of other cuts from the stream later.

>the boy-scout Nazi unprepared for the wily ways of the anti-racist trickster

>my fucking sides
>being this fucking salty
>tikiboys still saying he won
>my sides again

Anglin is a fucking disingenuous JNCO Nazi who stumbled onto gaining attention by being edgy on the internet. He doesn't actually believe any of the shit he says, he just likes the money. The debate was a publicity stunt where Anglin attempted to make his 88th appeal to emotion while dodging simple questions and getting laughed at by the Smuglord

>good lord my sides

>Interesting to find out that Sargon employs a dirty tactic of constantly cranking up his own mic's volume to overpower everyone else and talk over them constantly. That's why his voice is always booming and cutting people off whenever he debates anyone. He's literally sitting there like an asshole every time the moderator adjusts volume levels and cranking his shit up more.

I'm literally listening to this shit show and reading your post just as he turns up his mic while talking:

youtu.be/IY0spEeh_JE?t=4h7m31s

What are the fucking odds?

That whole debate is worth a listen btw. From back when Sargon had some pull and acted like total fucking bully towards alt-righters that were trying to be courteous while he was slinging random insults at them and acting like a hardcore know-it-all. Makes the taste of his tears so much sweeter in the current year.

Reminder that Aqua is the goddess of this thread.
People who don't like Aqua:
>Tiny shills
>Sargonites
>Advocates for ethical CP
>People with shit taste

Vee is clearly sub 100 IQ, so what's that bullshit about him being a doctor?
Also what's the consensus on based (fake-)jew Luke Ford?

Did you think that the people are just watching Rome, the Khanate and Caliphate fall? Of course there are some measures to slow it down, but something rise for a long time is bound to fall.

Don't be so sad though. This also means that after the decline, the booming will happen again.

this

Put this in the next OP.

>being this salty
You fucking tikiboys are too much
>genosiding me rn

S-sargon is a big bully with a l-loud m-microphone!

I don't like sargon but from what I could see it was four autists all talking over each other and cutting each other off and then they all agree later on that sargon was the only one talking over THEM its fucking annoying as shit, why cant we have debates with people who can actually fucking communicate like JF and vee, they don't jump in shouting about bullshit even if vee sounds like a six hundred year old women.

sarg'nnn

I am willing to buy that vee is a witchdoctor or something but unless he is actually a Gypsy he must have a higher IQ then 100, he is using sargoy as his puppet after all.

I don't agree with the length of your cycle or with your fag tone, but I suppose we should all be playing the fiddle while Rome burns then instead of doing something about it, which appears to be your main point

Yeah, before the Anglin debate, I went back through and looked at Sargon's other performances. He ALWAYS does the same tricks

>pops in
>hey guys I'm just being really friendly, I'm your friend
>oh no, I don't want to debate, just wanna hang out
>I'm, like, REALLY curious about you guys and just want to get to know you
>okay, answer all my questions
>no, you don't get to ask me any questions on my own views :^)
>oh, and I'm going to throw out tons of passive-aggressive backhanded compliments and insults
>also I'm going to keep cutting you off and talking over you
>also I'm going to crank up my volume to microphone-cuck you
>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING! NO I WON'T EXPLAIN MYSELF
>haha okay sleepy time gotta go bye-bye~~

I know this is apparently Sargoy's last debate, but if he ever does a debate again, it has to be with a moderator who knows what he's fucking doing, doesn't allow him to fuck with volume levels, and mutes him from the get-go when others are talking. I'm so fucking tired of this interruption bullshit

Oswald Spengler

>"S-sargin spoke over me! H-he is doing dirty jew tricks!"
Most pathetic argument ever.

I don't buy that the sargoy is clever enough to fuck with his microphone levels to get an advantage over jungle boy.

In an online debate where the louder volume literally cuts out the lower volume, yes.

Go back through every single debate Sargon has ever done and look at the tactics he uses.

Nope. You can do whatever you want, just trying to say that you can't change the course of history.

Right now USA is transitioning from a republic into a true empire. The demographic just doesn't matter.

Mic cucking is a well documented phenomenon.

that sounds real boring and I am not too married to that position to actually prove you wrong, I just think its unlikely, I just think all the people in that stream where retard autists and the highest IQ there was Warski with a whopping 72 IQ.
I am not sure why you would buy anything from the 1488 jungle and soy nazi boys.

Most of it was Sargon plying Wranglin' Anglin with obvious pleb tier bait and instead of taking it or fighting it he just danced around for a while. Sargon kept asking obvious questions and Anglin kept being disingenuous and then when the debate was essentially over Anglin had 3 or 4 more people show up and even Roasted Idaho tried to dogpile Sargon, who smuglaughed and literally left for some tea.

Then we had 2 hours of a circle jerk over how they won.

We must secure a future for our halfbreed's gold

lol aww you tried

He won't because he wants to concern troll

Then why are you here arguing with me about it? You're clearly operating in bad-faith

Oh I agree, Sargon is not good at debates because his ideas are wrong so he has to bait people into being retarded, like he did, he did not expect that Anglin would have a Destiny style audience however.

Why are you hucking rare dyspos from a meme flag

>watch some Ree getting destroyed by FRENCHMAN-OF-PUBLICSPACE-BANTZ
>go to sleep
>wake up to see almost 6h vod with sargoy'n'crew trying to take down the evil naziz
True state of collective individualism.

We are not in a debate you fucking autistic yank, I have never heard of people upping there mic levels though a debate before and it sounded like a bit of bullshit jungle boy threw out.

to be fair Vee and JF are the only people worth paying attention too, hopefully Vee trips up and dies soon however so the world is spared his voice.

>my fucking sides
>ow
>srs u gais they hurt

#MIC-KEKING IS REAL

>tikibois

I'm just going to assume you're a paki and english isn't your first language.

You got me.

Even on the board, barely anyone pays attention to Anglin's site so claiming that people are Anglin shills is some fantastic projection on your behalf as you concern troll as damage control for Sargon. So no, it is very obvious you aren't from around here.

>Yeah, before the Anglin debate, I went back through and looked at Sargon's other performances. He ALWAYS does the same tricks
>>pops in
>>hey guys I'm just being really friendly, I'm your friend
>>oh no, I don't want to debate, just wanna hang out
>>I'm, like, REALLY curious about you guys and just want to get to know you
>>okay, answer all my questions
>>no, you don't get to ask me any questions on my own views :^)
>>oh, and I'm going to throw out tons of passive-aggressive backhanded compliments and insults
>>also I'm going to keep cutting you off and talking over you
>>also I'm going to crank up my volume to microphone-cuck you
>>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING! NO I WON'T EXPLAIN MYSELF
>>haha okay sleepy time gotta go bye-bye~~

Spot on.

I hadn't heard him debate before the Spencer ass rape so I actually felt that he was getting treated unnecessarily rudely but what I didn't get at the time is that he is a quintessential bully that will act like a totally victimized twerp when someone presents even the slightest aura of alpha, but will then turn around and act like a smug child torturing small animals if you give him even so much as an inch. In hindsight Spencer had studied him and did was needed to be done: Sargon is a devoted faggot that cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>ree
>paying attention too

>Yea-yea, that's fine, but ALT-RIGHT IS NOT COHERENT ENOUGH FOR ME?
>See that you have a LITERAL NEO-NAZI IN YOUR RANKS! It's like promoting VIOLENCE?
>You hear me, it's like you are going to be GIVING POWER TO GOVT, YOU SICK COLLECTIVIST!

are there any leftists that debate these fags successfully? sargon is a fucking joke and embarrassing to listen to

>hating based vee

youtube.com/watch?v=IH-lqM8e1L4
morning kumite about to begin

>Destroys the Alt Right

>literally has never one a single argument in his little manlet life
>gets BTFO every time a race realist debates him

What reality are you living in?

Don't forget
>Hey why don't you follow this advice, that will either make you look like crazy nazis, or make you side with SJWs.
also
>You're disingenuous if you aren't a cartoonish nazi

The left has gotten really intellectually lazy post WW2 for (((reasons))). Cutting themselves off from their religious roots has really left them just drifting off into an intellectual abyss.

>aura of alpha
He hates our alphaness, it triggers his mulatto beta heart

>Anglin shills
They're not Anglin shills they're just Bezmenov style idiots who are salty that their great fuhrer is actually a brainlet and was disappointing by all standards of measurement

Sargons plan in reverse

No he's disingenuous because he will put on an air of having a violent personality and leading a violent movement and then when asked a simple questions like "Do you think people will resist deportation and how would you make them leave?" took him TWO HOURS to answer.

We all know what anglin's stance on violence against non-whites is. It's to let everyone else do the work and then show up for photos

>needs shills because he loses all the time

The existence of Destiny is an argument against god.

>Literally has never one an argument
>one an argument
>one
So this is the power of the salt right

shut the fuck up pakiscum

Why is some anti Anglin shill here?

>Everyone I disagree with is a shill

Aut White

Because Sargon says juden gelt ist die beste gelt

Destiny would lose to anyone willing to waste time talking to him, when he was debating with Jontron Jon was telling nothing but facts and the truth and the only reason why that was considered a loss was the influence of the left wing media, if that debate went on today Jon would have won easy.

>posting photoshoped pictures of coalburners is an disagreement

because this is an intellectually diverse thread!

yeah its diverse, we have three or four groups claiming the other groups are shills for people who have dropped all spaghetti, but then I love JF to the point where I would let him taste my boi pussy so I must be a shill too.

>Jon only won because of "da mainstream medier"
>Had no data to back up his claims and just spouted racist bullshit

All his claims came from data you meme.

>notice me, im irrelevant.

"Black people scare me :(" is not data
Try again Trumpster

Yup, with a real leader the liberalists will be unstoppable

if you can't produce him babies, JF is most probably not interested

This is next level shilling.

>I am 100% sure that Sargon was purposefully turning up his own mic so he could better interrupt and talk over me, and I agree that this succeeded in making me look weak. I never even would have imagined someone doing something like that
Is this our strongest fighter? Devastated by a simple little sargonite trick?
Fuck, I'm quitting the white race guys, gonna have a latte and try to talk to a girl. Best luck with the genociding.

Our Poo haha. She really needs to show the bobs tho.

>I have no Argument so I'm gonna call you a shill teehee

Go away you disgusting faggot.

>Wanting used currylips
Disgusting.

>Citied FBI and Police crime statistics
>No data to back up his claims

Pick one, user.

>nobody wants to hurt anyone here, we just pay the niggers to leave, and if they don't accept we peacefully taser and gas them

All of this is just a glorified internet bum fight, because at the end of the day, no one is gonna change they´re mind, no one gonna learn anithing and no one really gives a damm, this people are pretty much preaching to the choir.

Muh subs, muh reach and muh patreons are a hell of a drug

Fuck IBS
>buy local memes
>support small meme farmers

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

He could be a handsome doctor/lawyer, but chose hentai, vidya and youtube.

>Pulling info from fake news Sup Forums infographs that cited """""""""FBI""""""""" statistics
>thinking this is some legitimate argument

Nah it's not that hard. They only out Jew us when we're too trusting. I know it's a fun meme but we're still telling the truth.

alex jones memes are so 2015

Yeah that's so dirty. That was my only complaint too. You couldn't hear Anglin when Sargon was interrupting.

You better watch it, Destiny does not take lightly to insults.

This 100x
>Anglin won u gais
>endless circlejerk
>"MUH MIC KEKING"
>Anglin still won u gais

>my fucking sides

>bum fight
It's more like STREETBEEFS

>post shit tier meme
>IBS thread is full of fresh OC
wew

Like when they turn up their mic so they sound louder than you?

He wasn't kidding around when he said he was not a nice person. user doesn't know what he's getting into

fuck that little bitch I have a great big moat between me and him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Unironically saying:

>we could use tazers
>we could use "knockout gas"
>tfw Anglin wants to throw a Joker parade for all the non-whites
>tfw love that anglin
>tfw why so anglin?

Dood, Destiny uses the internets.
He can hack into your computer from the other side of the planet, using the high speed fibre optics to upload a virus to your firewall. And that's if he's feeling generous.

he needs to buzz his head and get /fit/