Why do you think it's "ok" to kill animals?

As humans, we are supposed to protect the animals and watch over nature

Hunting should be banned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Mantle?

>As humans, we are supposed to protect the animals and watch over nature
Where the fuck did you got that from?

I shot about 20 squirrels yesterday.

Yes. But remember...Life eats life, user.

Life is not precious
You can kill or not kill
You can torture or not torture
You can be good or be evil because it doesn't matter

Disgustipation by Tool

Humans evolved eating animals.
Since you get a feeling of superiority from going against the nature why don't you faggots collectively decide that breathing air is murder and die already.

>Hunting should be banned
Durrrr

Hunting is fine. It's regulated to avoid overpopulation, which would end up fucking up the ecosystem, or extinction. The animals still get to live free and have lives. This is part of the responsibility in watching over these creatures.
The real problem is the factory grown animal, which is a genetically warped abomination that exists entirely in suffering. No one needs meat. If you aren't a hunter you don't deserve it.

Hunting animals has a utilitarian purpose in sharpening your skills in terms of hunting, and killing. It helps with a variety of skills.

It also produces food, some of the most nutritious food that you can eat.

It helps you understand the way your ancestors lived, it helps you understand how things worked before, when we didn't have as much farming, many thousands of years ago.

+ Hunting is meditative for some people.

only people that enjoy killing animals are idiots or psychopaths. Can't put themselves in other peoples shoes or things because they too mentally deficient.

Hunting is fine, but their must be a mutual respect for this planet and the life on it or its all over. Unfortunateoy though it is all over

Hunting never has been about killing animals, dumbass.
Or, dancing is about moving your body, cooking is about mixing edible things, writing is about mixing words etc ...

>You can torture or not torture
>You can be good or be evil

forcing animals to feel unnecessary pain is the act subhumans do

Other animals kill animals, if it is done painlessly, then nothing was lost. Unless you kill an expensive racehorse or something. Everything has a price.

You should encourage hunting. It's just irrational to expect everyone to stop eating meat. Hunting is less cruel to the animal and better for the environment.

Wolves can help manage deer populations

sensible conservation with hunting is fine, but it is our job to protect animals AND our environment which we both share

Let me guess - you're vegan. And I'm willing to bet you have strong opinions on the matter.

What idiot told you that ?

>it doesn't matter
wrong

>I'm not flat
>Implying being flat isn't the ideal state for a women

If you think about it, non-vegans are essentially violent criminals, and taking them all not only disables their ability to sadistically brutalize innocent animals for their own demented pleasure, but it also takes out the entire Satanic Network that runs Washington D.C., Europe & essentially the whole world. You know, the one's who trafficking, rape, torture & murder children without any accountability. :) xxx

>we’re killing the animals to save them!
Such a reddit-tier argument. The true redpill is that I kill animals because it’s a fun tradition and eat meat because it tastes good.

Why are we "supposed" to protect the animals?
Can they not look for themselves?

It's ok, it's necessary to feed us... until we can come up with something better that most people will accept...
We already did but it will take time to become widely accepted, if you try to force it, you might end up slowing down the process.

It's still all part of the universal experience which is why we chose to enter these bodies in the first place.
being raised in a RC family I got tired of the guilt trip bullshit associated with it, turns out I was right, it's all guilt trip bullshit that started a long fucking time ago

>the Reddit argument again!
>if we don’t shoot and kill them by the hundreds, they will go extinct!

Do you realize how stupid this sounds and makes us look? The correct way to argue with non-hunters is to show them that hunting is way more ethics than meat industry slaughterhouses

>earth chan thick

That is not how it works when one species becomes the apex predator.

Killing deer is fine. They're fucking everywhere here.

>all animals act like tropical birds/domesticated dogs/house cats

As cute as your gif is of that rainbow lorikeet, they are considered an invasive pest in my state and can be killed legally

Where did you get that from? We are the "masters" of animals not their fucking caretakers. We have dominion over them and they are meant to fear us.

religions are the main ones using guilt on the public, guilt is a powerful tool to manipulate people

Wrong
Hunting is perfectly natural and is not an animals job to prevent the extinction of others, if you go extinct is because your race was unfit.
Getting pleasure from the suffering of other animals is a different thing tho, you have to be sick in the head to feel good about the suffering of others and I hope hell exists just for that kind of degenerates

I wonder how the meat-eaters will feel about their 'animals kill other animals' philosophy when the hardline vegans reach their logistical goals.

You know, the child-killer rings use the same exact philosophical rationalization.

omg that girl is so cute I love her smile

We are not mindless predators, in fact it's hard to see where humans even fit into nature, for being highly evolved we are weak, have poor vision with no night vision, and cannot survive the elements without shelter and clothing.

Does this describe a being that is highly evolved as part of earths animal kingdom?

Animals are resources, nothing more.

It's only because of your cushy and privileged life in the 21st century that you're even able to think up shit like this.
For billions of people today it's kill or starve. Are they immoral? Or does it magically become ok if you don't have other means to feed yourself?
I'm against animal suffering, but you need to understand that at some point or another your existence comes at the expense of other life. This is certain.
All you do is pretend that you're some kind of guardian of nature.
user, you're an animal just like any other, you just developed your brains instead of your fur and your fangs. We are not gods.
And unless you want to genocide every carnivorous animal on the face of the planet I don't think that makes us immoral.

If you kill animals for fun, you're a degenerate.
If you kill for food or to control a population, that's fine.

Humans are supposed to protect life, since it's the closest aspect of existence to human beings.

This DOES NOT involve protecting individual life forms. On the contrary, as long as we try to protect and preserve life on this planet, we should also use it to our benefit, which will serve to further preserve us and, as such, life itself.

TL;DR
>cows should be grateful we eat them. It's due to their tasty meat that we have strength to get up in the morning and protect all of cow-kind along with the planet.

Maybe for selfish ignorant people.
Animals have intelligence (dolphins), seek pleasure, and have their own complex communities.

Around where I live, deer are a huge pest species and fuck up crops and local forests

We killed all the wolves and mountain lions so we need to take care of the deer problem...

>We are not mindless predators, in fact it's hard to see where humans even fit into nature, for being highly evolved we are weak, have poor vision with no night vision, and cannot survive the elements without shelter and clothing.

You're joking, right? You do realize that tribal war-bands in Africa still kill lions, Nile crocodiles, etc with spears and arrows right? We used strategy and innovation to conquer the animal kingdom and this is how humans evolved. Other animals evolved to be quicker and stronger than us but we evolved to become smarter than them.

So are humans.

Alternative III.

Look at your teeth faggot. Some have evolved to crush and chew, some to cut and some to pierce and tear. These last ones are designed to eat meat. Meat comes from animals. While it may be argued that we eat too much meat, our natural diet is to eat some. And since we need fresh meat, not rotten, we need to kill.
Hunting is quite important. Not only it provides food, and in our current societies without natural predators, regulates animal population. But giving death is also a way to grow up. To accept we are meatbags and can die, to understand life is a struggle and if you do not fight for your life, you may lose it. Our current societies show this: in urban areas, people a tamed children, and when immigrants from more realist cultures come, they submit instead of fighting. The result is that once the newcomers are enough, they will rule. Because they fight and tamed city dwellers do not. Its a one sided fight. The. The city dwellers submit and try to appease the conquerors with gibs, making them even more sure of their victory. On the opposite, hunters, militias and soldiers do not submit, and when the immigrants come, they fight back. Then the immigrants leave and find other preys.
Eating meat you hunted is a great thing for your mind.
While its true that eating meat from butcheries is just good for your diet, not much else.

the absolute state of soyboys

No, retard, it should be levelled according to how it would best serve the local ecosystems to prevent overpopulation of any one species.

You know, the way it currently is.

What do you hunt in argentina, fellow white person?

The point I was trying to make is our physical attributes do not exactly match a highly evolved species. Not only that but our emotions separate us from animals and our concept of right or wrong.
Where did that come from?
How are emotions an advantageous trait in nature?

i am under 21 and dont even live in the country side. So only birds in my backyard
But i guess wild pigs and hares

If humanity supposedly all evolved from chimps/apes than where did the shape of Asian peoples eyes come from? What is the evolutionary advantage of having eyes shaped like that and why don't we all look the same if humanity evolved from common ancestors?

The law is kill or be killed.
Sad fact of existence.

>As humans, we are supposed to protect the animals and watch over nature.

Bitch are you forgetting that we ARE animals?

Hell is for ever!

Hunters often help with population control, making ensuring certain species don't crowd out other species.

hunting shouldn't be banned hunting for no purpose should be banned. If you don't intend to eat what you kill dont kill it. I don't even hunt.

Pls read this:
I don't advocate for people doing what's considered bad, I'm just saying the religious tenants that said we get punished in the afterlife are guilt-tripping tools to fool fools

Just got back from parrot clubbing to find this thread? What's going on today?

I'm a hunter and even that (hunting without the intent to eat what you kill) is necessary, just but not only to keep the invasive species in check.

OP is a, probably trolling, retard, who would have thought

Want to know how I can tell you've never encountered feral pig?

Hunting is more humane then factory farming, actually its the most humane way to get your meat

Que fat Americans larping with fake bravado about how tough tenet are because they lifted their obese bodies out of bed to sit in a forest to shoot an unsuspecting deer. Wow so tough and cool, senpai.

cells feed on matter feeds on cells feeds on matter. if a body is to grow, it needs another one to shatter.

And eat your cattle too. A bear killed 200 sheeps pushing them down the pyrenees last summer.
I'm a hunter, but without bears and wolves, yes the balance is fucked.
I only hunt hogs because here are a plague. My government is studying to pay us gas and bullets to control the hog population or give guns to park rangers.

> Everyone ITT: It's the natural law to kill!
> Me lookin Kohlberg's shit up.
> Age checks out.

Now children, would you please focus on your homework.
This topic is clearly too advanced for you yet.

Life feeds on life you dipshit

it's natural order of things
fuck you hippie punk
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

According to who?

>tens of billions of animals are ripped apart and eaten alive, freeze, or starve to death over the course of hundreds of millions of years
>*snooze*
>humans kill animals and give them more humane deaths than they would get naturally
>wtf humans
Killing animals is a mercy. They suffer less than they would from a natural death.
>watch over nature
Nature is cruel and disgusting. It should be destroyed along with all material. If you love animals, why would you want them to experience the excruciating pain of their environment?

We have teeth designed for eating meat, we digest it gaining all amino acids and protiens from meat.

Our eyes are on the front of our heads, not the sides like a prey animal.

Our culture is desensitized to slaughter and we don't need more soyboys

Ever heard of the food chain? We are on top

>Snow blindness

Of you want to save a species put it on a menu.

animals are tasty, and can make for some fun sport. Plus its a way for some of the more violent folk to release urges.

Are you a complete faggot?

>hunting should be banned
Yeah, lets just stop hunting deer so their population balloons and wait for the inevitable mass starvation and die off that absolutely wrecks their population
>b-but muh wolves will control the population
We killed all the wolves you dumb niglet, its hard for animals that don't exist in many places to control the herd size

If it's dead it's dead, no matter how much pain it sufered there are no consequences to unnessisary pain. So what if the killer enjoys it? I have to take a shit every day, what if I like it? Still serves a purpose regardless of my enjoyment

I say we cool it for a few years, let the deer over populate. Then hand out free hand guns to anyone not on welfare or with a IQ > 105 and just have an all you can kill grill. solves hunger and deer problems.

>which is why we chose to enter these bodies in the first place.
This, have you guys even FELT horse pussy?

Literally nothing wrong with eating meat. We kill to survive, ideally it should be as humane and efficient as possible. Regrettably that’s not always the case, but only sick fucks would torture, or cause unnecessary pain and suffering to an animal. I grew up on a farm, and have been an avid hunter most of my life. I have killed many animals, from tiny diseased piglets up to large cattle, I’ve also shot many deer. It’s not always clean, sometimes your shot may not be accurate, or your knife not cut deep enough, but the goal is always to end the animals life as humanely as possible. Killing should serve a purpose, someone who purposely inflict a pain and fear upon a lesser creature is a broken and defective sub-human who should be purged.

Your actions have concequences and simply put your atoms are used again in life that will suffer those concequences. Not only that but near death experiances can be extremely punishing. All notions of religion aside, if you're prone to guilt maybe you need a new outlook that doesnt involve ignorance. But by all means, you're free, just not free of concequence,depending on what you consider "you"

Do you have evidence to back this up? Animals are inferior in self awareness, I doubt they suffer very much unless purposely tortured or unlucky.

As I am aware, they don't suffer existentially when being ripped apart like a human would, animals have only instincts for the future instead of conscious planning. As far as I know animals rarely commit suicide, do not beg for death, and do not accept death. That makes it difficult to empathize with them and I suppose I project human suffering onto the animals I see suffering. Physical pain is still an absurd and cruel product of nature that we should hate God and material for, though.

A bullet kills them pretty quickly you pussified beta. Hunters don't go out and carve up animals that are still alive like some sort of psychopath you fucking moron.

Point taken

>leaving wounded animals all over the place to die in agony for the next 2-3 days

There's a difference between hunting humanely and this.

What kind tree-hugging, liberal bullshit is this?

Fuck off, man.

Sage.

To hate God, the ultimate creator, I think is to hate yourself, but maybe god is a different matter. What ever the situation is, I would avoid hating yourself more than neccessary or you create your own mental pain. There is a disassociative and associative aspect to the universe, pain is crude mechanism from our animal past that was strong enough to make animal life avoid disassociative degeneracy into lifelessness. Humans can overcome pain when it no longer becomes neccessary to feel it (i.e. monks setting themselves on fire without flinching), but we need to deserve it by evolving better bodies and knowledge. Lets show God that we are no longer animals.

Use your words lol

Grandma won't cook them for us because it stinks up the house.

>tattoos
>falling for obvious psyop pushed by (((them)))
>not knowing that the earth is flat in 2018
wew lad

t. cuck king

Says who?

Scientists?